What is your go to pig out meal Veeky Forums?

What is your go to pig out meal Veeky Forums?
When you’re really fucking hungry and got $20-$30 to spare.
>In N Out
>2 Double Doubles w/grilled and raw onions
>Two Animal Style Fries
>Extra Spread
>Like 20 Chili peppers
>Large Root Beer
>Chocolate Shake

Long Johns. And usually followed up by some kind of dessert. Couple favorites are old fashioned sour cream donuts or those cinnabon delights from Taco Bell

I live 20 miles from the nearest fast food place so i would probably just eat the $30

The Ultimate Chimichanga
Go to Chipotle and Order a Quessorrito with everything
That is a burrito with...
-Cliantro Rice
-Brown Beans
-Fajitas
-Double Meat (Barbacoa)
-Extra Queso Sauce
-All Sauces
-Corn
-Sour Cream
-Cheese
-Guacamole
-Closed as much as possible
-Wrapped up in another flour tortilla that has melted cheese in it
-With a side of Chips and Guac
Then I take that bitch home and DEEP FRY IT!!!!

americans are disgusting

This.

Are you implying that that meal costs $20-$30?

More like $50

rent free

It's no where near that much, but why the fuck doesn't that retard just get a 4x4? Unless he actually just wants more bread he can't just ask for extra tomato and stuff.

step aside, grils

Did someone puke on the fries?

general tso's
fried rice
egg rolls
hot and sour soup
pork dumplings

is good

>said the hungry europoor, trying to keep his stomach from growling in case the noise alerts the TV Licence Inspectors outside

I live by the ocean and go to a conveyer belt sushi place a lot. I usually get high as fuck after I get my table too

With a side of cheese curds and a concrete mixer.

Jack in the Box
>Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger
>Large Curly Fries w/tons of buttermilk
>Jacks Spicy Chicken
>Two Tacos
>Large Strawberry Fanta
>Jalapeño Poppers (6)

>two double doubles
Would it be cheaper to get a 4x4?
>root beer unironically
>not with vanilla shake
The fuck is wrong with you? Get the vanilla shake if you're going to get root beer.

I don't have a go-to place cause I don't have a go-to meal honestly. But my best answer would be Wingstreet and a pizza hut lunch box or an Asian buffet.

Some shit like that at In n Out would be about $15.

More filling
More veggies
Burger doesn’t fall apart trying to eat it
Root Beer in between bites to wash it down
Chocolate shake is the dessert

Bottomless made-to-order sushi.

>subway
>footlong steak n' cheese with extra meat
>on italian herb and cheese with white cheddar
>red onion, green peppers, jalepenos with mayo and southwest sauce
>root bear and 2 white chip macadamia nut cookies

did somebody puke on them fries?

what is this cheese made of? is it cheese? how is it so yellow?

Do Americans really eat like this?

A few weeks ago I went to Popeyes and got a a medium popcorn shrimp combo with Cajun fries and 3 chicken tenders. I was mad full after.
Last night I ate a can of sardines, 2 eggs, a slice of pizza, and a small bowl of leftover Soba from the mall.
I don't pig out a lot so I can't say much more

>and got $20-$30 to spare
How does this work, either you have the money or you don't.

Fish tacos from long john/taco bell are my go to

Jelly?

rarely, most califags just go to in-n-out order way to much post it on instagram or some shit do go "haha fags in other states don't have this!!!!!" We have them in az and it's meh, cheap burgers but that's about it, wow you grilled the onions! NO ONE EVER DID THAT BEFORE, oh you put 1000 island dressing on it? HOLY SHIT MADMAN WHY DIDN'T ANYONE DO THIS BEFORE. Biggest fucking let down of moving to the west coast was how overhyped it is

i'd put the 30 under my mattress, fuck my sister, and just harvest a couple ears of corn for the eatin
just kidding i live nowhere too

Don’t listen to this cum stain. He probably likes 5 Guys or Shake Shack.

He didn't expect the old fag to put 20 bucks through the gloryhole after he had shoot his load

why do people grill onions? aren't they simply better raw? someone educate me on this

Nope, don't care for five guys because how the quality has sank for the price I pay. Shake Shack is meh too. Most burger places I go to are mom and pop shops now.

They can gain a sweetness and some other things about them

I go to a Subway and buy three footlongs. Usually one tuna, one Italian BMT and one Meatball. 6 cookies and then one big bag of Ruffles from the supermarket. All of that together with a nice 2 liter Coke. Yes, I'm a fat fuck. 275 pounds and 5'11''.

I also like to buy 2 big macs and 2 quarter pounders and some nuggets at McDonald's. One time I decided to try something new and bought a 20 piece Burger King nugget combo and boy oh boy was it bad. The taste was simply not there. Just bland soggy nuggets. Fuck burger King.

I respect your taste for Popeyes, but I can’t see anyone choosing that over KFC. I get an extra crispy Family meal for myself on those “pig out” days. The real question is what are the patricians side orders?
>God Tier
Mash Potatos and Gravy
Mac N Cheese
>Great Tier
Cole Slaw
>Good Tier
Potato Wedges
>Pleb Teir
Corn
Green Beans

I miss this place

>Subway
>Italian BMT
>Meatball
Mein Negger
What do you put on your Italian? This is my usual
-Herbs and Cheese Bread
-Double Meat
-Provolone
-Feta Cheese
-Toasted
-Spinach
-Tomato’s
-Onions
-Bellpeppers
-Banana Peppers
-Olives
-Sweet Onion Sauce
-Honey Mustard
-Mayo

If I have 30 dollars for a meal I'm getting a sixteen ounce prime rib slice at Texas Roadhouse, unlimited rolls and peanuts, Caesar salad and either steak fries or seasoned rice or green beans. With a carbonated sugar beverage and tax that's about 25 bucks before tip.

Everyone should choose Popeye's over KFC. KFC sides are terrible. The extra crispy chicken is pretty good but original sucks. Getting the daily special and an extra breast plus biscuit at Popeye's is like 7 bucks and tons of food and their sides destroy KFC's.

Nothing because I used to be fat

Whataburger for me too. Pic related is what I get.

Just ate a pepper cheesesteak after first week of diet and I feel like I wanna die

Awww yeah, there's this place by me that makes it with dark meat. Call it Governor's Chicken. Is the fucking bomb.

Depends on the onion. Red ones is better raw. Otherwise they get nice and sweet, (plus a lot of time grill==cook in oil on griddle)

Meh. I am generally on the side of Popeyes on this, but something I gotta admit; Popeyes is shit sometimes. More than any other fast food place I've ever seen, some locations are shit. Been to places is Wisconsin and it was delicious. Minnesota was absolute garbage. Place by me is only ok. Its like they arent even the same chain.

>arizona
>west coast
user

Give him a break he's a product of an underfunded red state education which cut geography class many years ago. That was one of the first things to go, now they're removing science and replacing it with "Know Your Bible 101."

There are a couple of dog Popeye's for sure since they're franchised, but mostly good ones around me in the FWD.

Guys no offense, but you are bulimic. How can you eat so much its disgusting. I am not thin but i cant eat like an animal

I'll get some nice seafood and cook it at home.

a big ass steak salad like pic related. I can't imagine getting fast food as a treat, it's not as good as anything home made

It’s called eating like a man faggot. Besides, these are “pig outs”. Most people eat like this once in a blue moon.

>moved to arizona

See what you posted, now think about it.

I throw it up afterwards so it's ok.

My nigga

I am Europoor and the local pig-out joints are mostly kebab - an I dont like the fake kebab meat they use. If I could eat at any pig-out chain in the US I would definitely go for the Heart Attack Grill. I know their food has claimed lives but the freedom ...I yearn for a taste of that freedom. Anyway, we have a Burger King about an hours drive from where I live and guess that would be my go to place here in Kebabistan.

I went once in Vegas. Had a single bypass with fries and the triple shot of Jim Beam. Was OK tasty but you can get tastier (and deadlier) meals cheaper. The policy that has killed people is feeding 350 pound folks for free. The elevated price is really paying for that marketing cost more than the supposedly richer ingredients.

About twice a month i'll go to taco bell and get a $5 box meal with two cheesy bean and rice burritos additionally. I usually feel like i'm going to puke after that meal.

How were the fries? If they actually fry them in lard they must be god tier.

Where I'm at KFC is dog shit. They cook it in the morning and leave it out all day. If you want good chicken you have to go to popeyes.

About once a month I'll get pretty drunk and end up at McDonalds
I get 2 cheeseburgers, and a may chicken.
About 900 Calories for £3.
Walking home pleasantly hammered with a bag of burgers is fucking comfy though.

Honestly I drank a lot that day so it's hard to recall. I remember them being like home style fries you can find at a lot of places here in Texas (especially bbq restaurants). They're either amazing crispy or shit soggy, and I believe they were closer to the amazing end. I think I was disappointed in the seasoning of the burger patty, but the cheese and bacon were great.

lame, i get
>general tsos with white rice
>fried wontons dipped in garlic sauce
>fried wontons bc fuck yeah
>pork buns
>beef lo mein
>french fries with duck sauce
>orange chicken
>boneless spare ribs and my free egg roll
i don't eat all of it in one sitting but p.much order this much at a time

I just go to taco bell
>crunchwrap supreme
>2 chalupa supremes
>chicken quesadilla
>2 taquitos
>beefy 5 layer burrito
>slushee

I've just never been disappointed by them their breakfast menu is fine af too and they're always releasing new shit.

this is how i feel about kfc sides

>God Tier
Cole Slaw
Mac N Cheese
>Great Tier
Mash Potatos and Gravy
>Good Tier
Potato Wedges
>Pleb Teir
Corn
Green Beans

>KFC
>sides
>not going to Boston Market for their two for one deal
Boston Market has the superior mac n cheese
>God tier
mac n cheese
sweet potatoes
apples and cinnamon
>Great tier
corn bread
bisquit
>Good tier
vegetables of any kind
>Pleb tier
buying dessert

What's boston market?

they are a place that started out by serving actual fresh rotisserie chicken and turkey
it's the go to for thanksgiving alone or when you just want regular food but not fried
they serve turkey, chicken, ribs, pot pies, and all types of sides. best macaroni and cheese ive ever tasted and they put marshmallows on their sweet potatoes.

My mom does that with sweet potatoes.

2 california burritos
order of super carne asada nachos
5 rolled beef tacos

That's not what bulimia is.

That's like 3000+ calories, user. It might kill you.

Nice, where at?
There’s a local Thai BBQ place I usually hit up when I’m hungry
>Tom Kah Soup w/shrimp and Steamed Rice
>BBQ Spare Ribs with their signature sweet and spicy sauce
>Shrimp Pad Thai
>An Order of spring rolls w/peanut sauce
>Sticky Rice for Dessert
>Thai Iced Coffee to wash everything down

I'm one of the few lucky Americans to still have a Tastee Freez in my town. So, a bacon cheeseburger, fries, and a malt. #ballin. Probably gonna get that shit tomorrow.

not gonna lie
ground turkey, can each of black beans, kidney beans, refried beans, ortega taco sauce, bag of precut cole slaw (minus dressing), helluva good dip, whatever wraps i feel like, 2L of birch beer

It’s 3 in the morning and I’m hungry. What should I get?

It looks like a baby shit on those French fries. I couldn’t eat that...

Oh OK. I think Fatburger looks good as well. What would be a borderline dangerous burger-chain in the US? Who has the most greasy and oversized menu.

Only the fat ones. OP is a fatass fat fuck who’s existence should be ended.

Large meat lovers and double cheese pizza with ranch, double bacon cheeseburger and fries, large bag of doritos, large coca cola, pint of ben and jerrys rocky road for desert

disgusting, fuck you.

I’m drunk, I’m hungry, and that sounds amazinf

it's a cultural thing you fuckhead

in n out isn't literally the greatest burger you're ever going to eat

>but
it's the greatest burger you're ever going to pay $3 for and receive in a timely manner with pleasant service, made with fresh ingredients

This ramen place I live near has a dish called mountain ramen. Large bowl, seven pieces of pork, and a literal MOUND of beansprouts, seaweed, garlic, and other toppings.

I know this can't even begin to compare to the atrocities you guys have posted, but I figured I'd throw in my honest two cents, for what its worth.

in addition, their fries are unique compared to other fast food places (admittedly polarizing, but some people love them)

like i said, the entire menu is cheap as fuck, and the restaurants are always clean, and their quality is incredibly consistent (at least among the californian stores, i can't speak for out of state franchises, distribution centers likely play a large role in this)

so the end result is that most native californians have a fondness for in n out.

there's gotta be something else to it, though, because lots of celebrity chefs love the place too, like gordon ramsay and anthony bourdain.

popeyes around norcal are usually great. i went to one off i-5 traveling once and i got shitty tiny old pieces of chicken for like 1.75x the price.

kfc seems to be like a consistent 7/10 everywhere, but the better popeyes are like a 8/10. the worst popeyes are like 5 or 6/10 though, so i see why you say that

yeah fatburger fuckin rules. i went there starving once and got a burger with like four patties, i don't remember exactly, but it was delicious. one of my favorite things about visiting LA

Wagamama, I'd have chicken ramen, some other same-sized meal and maybe a side like some extra udon noodles or the rest of the guy across the table's meal when they also try to have two meals but can't manage it.

This is only like once a fucking year though, I don't eat out unless there's an occasion.

>one of my favorite things about visiting LA
Fatburger is in almost every city in North America with at least 50,000 people

there's like one in northern california and it's really far away from where i live to the point that it's never convenient to eat there. i happen to see them most often when in socal

Good ol' kebab
The in pic is tiny I eat bigger ones with fries
also cheese naan kebab is top tier

>fast food for hunger

this
must be in a box like this
with samurai sauce when in Belgium/France

kebab is the worst turk-shit meat you can get

they laugh at you for eating their shit

A nice fat Bad Wolf burger with blackening spice and beer cheese, along with an order of onion rings and a lemonade. Pic related, it's a bad wolf.

Well, seeing all these posts made relapse on my diet today. Bought some Domino's and I know it does not measure up with OP's pic but hey, its about the best I can get around here. Tasted wonderful - probably because it has been such a long time since I had delicious junk food.

What is that dressing? What are your opinions on this dressing?