Meal Deals

Is there any better deal than Taco Bells five dollar box? The items inside may change, but you're pretty much always guaranteed a taco, a side, two premium items (usually some type of burrito and a specialty item) and a large drink for five dollars

I still think it's the best deal out there. I think now, they have a few $5 options. The Cravings Deal is what I usually get, but they subsituted the nachos w/ nacho cheese for the cinnamon twists. I miss that disgusting, bright yellow, artificial cheese to dip everything in. All good things must come to an end I supposed though...

4 for $4 from Wendys isn't bad, it's just nowhere near the amount of food.

Also, Popeyes used to have a pretty damn good $5 box. I forget if it came with a drink or not, but it was 2 piece mixed, a side, and a biscuit. Was solid.

Have yet to try the Carls Jr./Hardees $5 all star box, but that looks pretty fucking good as well.

For 5 bucks i can get 4 banquet tv dinners and a 2 litre of store brand soda at fred meyer

That's disgusting.

>Five Dollar Buck Box

I think Popeyes still does that box, but I'm unsure as there's only one near me and its in the deeeeep hood and I'm rarely out that way

as for the cheese dip from tbell, they'll let you do chips and dip as a substitute for the cinnamon sticks

the previous $5 cravings box was better than the new one my man

A man after my own, disgusting heart. Except I get those little Banquet pot pies. Those are my late night drunk food. Gonna pound one of those down later tonight after the Falcons win. Woohoo!

Hmmm, might be at participating locations only. I asked about it last time I went to Popeye's and they didn't know what I was talking about. Maybe they discontinued it there or the person was just an idiot. My Popeye's has surprisingly cute girls who work there also. Might have to try and swing by this week some time.

Also, I will remember to substitute the chips and dip next time I swing by TB>

Popeye's box isn't part of the menu thats the thing. It's only via promotion, there's usually always one going but it's not a part of the main menu so they won't always have it and not every one will have the same thing.

Gotcha. That was a hell of a deal. Just looked it up. 2 pieces of fried chicken, 2 sides, and a biscuit for $5. Damn I want that now.

You can just ask to switch the cinncancers for nachos, nachos very likely are cheaper for them to produce anyway

Yeah, the best one in my opinion was the 1/8 lb of butterfly shrimp. 2 tenders, 1 side and a biscuit.

I just moved to where I am now and I never really got Popeye's as it was usually in the ghetto where I'm originally from. Really had never had it until I moved out here. It's literally 500 yards from me now, so I've been a few times. Really hasn't disappointed yet, but you really have to get the deals or have a coupon. Otherwise it can get pretty damn expensive.

>tfw used to get coupons for a 2 piece chicken and 1 side combo for just $0.99

Those were the days.

taco bell is for losers

Yes, buy 5 of their $1 stackers instead. Far more food and much better.

Ask for the chips and cheese, you can sub them for the cinnamon twists for no charge. I do it all the time.
Switching out the burrito supreme for the five-layer was the BEST change, it's the best combo on the menu hands-down imo

I would say yes but they replaced the nachos with cheese with those retched cinna-twists

They won't sub out the Cinna twists at my location unfortunately

what are they gonna do to that dude

These literally cost two times that in Canada. But at least we get Fries Supreme.

i work at taco bell and ur b&

You should have paid more attention in elementary school.

>5 buck box
The original was the best thing in any fastfood joint EVER, I was super pissed when it went away. The other ones weren't nearly as good.
At least I can still get loaded grillers.

>At least I can still get loaded grillers.

For $2 each.
That shit is almost as bad as the price jacking they did on the meximelts.

Hardees does it best.

Taco Bell can be better, but the rotation item is usually crap. In fact every rotation item that isn't a crunchwrap spin has been not worth the cost.
Popeyes is good too but they need to make it the permanent menu.