Why are cereals so expensive?

Why are cereals so expensive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wRyBE8OMBS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cereal

Marketing. All those shiny boxes and cartoon ads brainwash children into bugging their parent's to buy em.

They aren’t. $4 for a week of breakfast?

>a week
I could eat an entire box in one sitting.

>cereal cafe
embarrassing

That's just called being fat.

I'm thin and also eat cereals in one sitting

Buy the knockoff bag cereals. They're the EXACT same.

I haven't eaten cereals in like a year, and the last time it was after coming back from a half year stay in China where I didn't drink any milk at all. Never even drank a glass of milk since then

good for you soy boy

holy christ, is this real?

packet of a crunchy nut? pretty expensive as I recall

>parent's
ask your mom before visiting this website

i went to a boarding school and they had cereal in those bulk dispensers and it was pretty much all anyone ate
lucky charms, corn flakes, cocoa puffs, whatever
so nice

And it's not even American.

that's why you buy the big bags nigga

(((value-added))) kibble for pets who aren't afforded enough time to prepare real food

>whenever i try to eat cereal i imagine a cockroach crawling out of the bowl
>gag and lose all appetite

youtu.be/wRyBE8OMBS0

That's called being skinny fat.

This. I gave up on eating breakfast cereal and drinking milk when I was like 12. Always struck me as totally bullshit food. Later when I found out it came from quack sanatoriums in the Midwest it made perfect sense.

I don't know if I'm just autistic but I think these places are repulsive. Drinking milk in public is disgusting and that extends to cereal milk. There's something about it that's sickening, all I can imagine is people with milk mouths in this place, or milk drips on the tables. I bet it smells like milk in there.

No, it's called 1440 calories of Reese's Puffs isn't going to make someone fat because they don't eat much else that day.