Hangover cures?

Hangover cures?

Lots of water (like 1L or as much as you can) before going to sleep drunk. And keep a bottle by your bed. You have hangovers because alcohol dehydrates you.

Wrong and probably freshman

Excedrin migraine, soda, and chicken nuggets

Lots of water, probably those vitamin tablets to dissolve in water, hot soup, rest, more water, then after feeling a little better eat something fat like fast food, rest some more, water. If you mix the order you'll probably puke.
Also no fucking cigarettes. I could feel better after all of this and smoke one and then vomit.

gatorade always worked for me but the "drunk = dehydration" thing seems to be a myth so i have no idea why

>sleep, and lots of it
>wake up to puke
>go back to sleep

i can't eat or drink anything when hungover, or else it comes right back up

Dehydration is only part of it

Menudo, mein nigglarian!

Adding to this
>Remember to get out of bed when you puke

Sipping Gatorade or ice cold water. Ice helps with nausea.

Definitely freshman but works for me. I would drink to the vomit limit an when doing this I wpuldn't have a hangover

And remember to get off the bathroom floor before going back to sleep

>sipping
Key word, gulping liquids on a hangover is a good way to upset your stomach even more and throw up.

Forgot to add, if you are hungover, but not sick, just a bit "not all there", drink a beer. Seriously. Obviously not advised if you got shitfaced the night before on beer and threw up.

Guava juice, I used to pound a carton of the Rubicon Guava drink and it was a good fix within the hour

Choose your poison wisely. Vodka or gin if you really want to get hammered. This will give you the "cleanest" drunk. Leaves you with just a headache and a bit of grogginess in the morning. Don't believe me? Well, learn the hard way then.

Wake up and rehydrate.

Water, and a Gatorade if you remember to drink it before passing out. If not, and you're doing pretty bad in the morning, mix the water and Gatorade half and half. Pedialyte can work too. Drink the soup from instant ramen. The salt will help you out. Eat the noodles if you can tolerate it.

>not just detoxing
fag

Loads of coffe and water. I like to drink "detox" tea because I convince myself it will help.
A shower helps.
And ofcourse some food, anything will help IMO.

I got a very nice cure, it consists of not drinking to the point of having an hangover, you stupid monumental fucking teenager fucks.

At detox they had three jugs of water filled to the brim with ice cubes. Seen people eat ice cubes out of a bowl with a spoon. It caught on.

Mate I'm 34 and still hungover from 2 days ago after 10 straight days of day and night drinking

Electrolytes are a huge Fucking part of hangovers. Wtf comerade

Oh yes, this. Actually a glass of beer/a drink of something that made you sick is the best cure.

MSc. here. That's the best remedy other than not drinking. You can add an aspirin or two if you feel like it.

This is true, I'm a somewhat seasoned drinker and the only times I get hungover from vodka is if I drink on an empty stomach. As long as I'm full and drink enough water I'll be fine. If I start to mix liquors/beer then usually I get hungover

PB + J sandwich and a double espresso to wash down the ibuprofen

or you could pop down the caff

chuken nuggers!

B vitamins because alcohol depeletes b vitamins from your brain, I dont know the exact science of it but it will help reduce your hangover.

Rehydration salts because alcohol dehydrates you AND depletes your electrolytes. Use rehydration salts that are sold for use when you have diarrhoea. Salt alone wont do, you need potassium and the other ones too.

It's true and it works. Fuck off.

There's a lot of sound answers in here already so I'm just gonna throw out that I love drinking milk when hungover. Just seems to hit a spot that water can't.

It works.

This. There's nothing quite like waking up in the middle of the night with a raging piss-filled boner and stumbling around still drunk trying to find the toilet in the dark and blasting the walls with piss while your flat mates record it all on ther phones.

Good timez. Good timez.

unless you get dialysis, there is no way to remove acetylaldehyde from your blood (the actual presence of which is responsible for the hangover)
the best you can do is replenish your electrolytes, take an NSAID for the headache and wait for your liver to remove the poison your so happily imbibed

Eating been sprout is one of best method Such as
Vietnam rice-noodle

Bean sprouts help you to cure hangover