Confess

Confess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5kGUqEBva4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgive me father, for I have sinned. I put ketchup on perfectly fine steaks.

I mainly come to this board for fast food threads.

I fucking love Amaretto.

How many boards do you shitpost in?

I don't trust fat priests. I have nothing to confess.

I spend a lot of money on great ingredients, spend hours a week prepping and cooking food, and then throw up most of it, no matter what it is

i can't justify buying ingredients to cook with because it all seems expensive and a waste of money

I sometimes take sips of sauce, salsa, and salad dressing bottles.

I have worked in restaurants and fast food chains and have spat in countless dishes

Fucking scum

I put my cum in the soup weekly

I made dip yesterday for the football games today. But I already ate it all.

I don't know de way.

I'm fasting today but I'm going to ea a whole pizza when i'm done so i did for nothing.

Why? It’s common and a lot of people deserve it

sometimes I don't clean up while food is cooking and hope my roommate does it instead.

You think you can play god!? Heresy!

I hate bell peppers

I love drinking italian dressing. And pickle juice

>muh higher power

I fucked a watermelon once

I..I.. i don't eat my vegetables

I fucking love soy

I got in an internet fight with another brother about salting and peppering a steak either before or after cooking a steak. I'm afraid I was wrong, or he was wrong, and that we might not ever be friends. He seems smart about, and interested in cooking. What do I do? I think I love him.

I bite kitkats without breaking them

I am a firm believer in using every part of the buffalo.
I work in a restaurant and throw away countless pounds/countless x 2.2 kilos of food daily.

Witnessed

I hardly ever eat meat but I always get into internet arguments with vegans and vegetarians purely because they're annoying.

i have an eating disorder

I eat taco bell at the very least 3 times a week

I have so much fire sauce I put it on everything I eat at home and havn't had to buy hot sauce in months

i haven't jacked off since around end of Dec 2017, so going on more than 13 days now. feels good. however, i do sublimate sexual desire by eating more, and thus have gained some more pounds, which is fine since it's winter and i want to bulk up before summer anyway.

No wet dreams? I can't go 7 fucking days w/o an involuntary nighttime ejaculation and that's the worst. A fucking mess and no real enjoyment either.

i tap my knife

Unforgivable, mr president.

haha where does holywood keep coming up with these crazy ideas for movies haha

i'm a vegetarian but meat smells fucking delicious

I’ve been baking and eating homemade cottage fries for the last 3 nights in a row.

Spit on de broda

I really love the taste of burnt meat and ketchup

once in a long while I'll char a burger till its a hockey puck and drench it in heinz before eating it

it's better than sex

This. Can't wait to unlock my wizard powers desu.

I don't know how to cook

I've urinated in the kitchen sink.

Not that weird at all. Sounds like a return to a childhood comfort food to me.

I just started using a meat thermometer a year ago. I've been cooking for seven.

I took a dump in the dishwasher

Make meatloaf with ketchup on it before baking it reminds you that while you mom might not have been a fantastic chef you loved her cooking anyway

You salt you steak before you put it on the grill unless you are a retarded heathen and if it's meant to be love will find a way.

I cook beef by boiling it.

Haven't we all once?

hot pockets are my food source

Bulimia?

I've been seeing this thread in so many boards today

I haven't yet. And most sinks are below crotch height.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5kGUqEBva4
maybe I'll just have to cook for you then, and you'll cook for me, and we'll settle the debate once and for all by judging whoever can give the best head - which is probably me, just a heads up.

Checked

checked

Not a kitchen sink.

omg dubs on one of the slowest boards on Veeky Forums xD!!!

i put crisps in any sandwich i have
i cant not eat a sandwich without crispies

All the sinks in my house are above crotch height except the utility tub in the basement. I've still peed in all of them, though lmao

my favorite combinations is chips(american chips not British ones) on ice cream.

I once dropped my sandwich on the line floor and ate it

Where do you draw the line on what you'll eat off the floor? Chips and other dry snacks wouldn't seem to pick up as much floor debris as wet foods like a vienna sausage or a cannoli.

>having sex since 16
>got dumped 3 years ago
>haven't had sex since
She took my chad powers

I'm going to start psmf to lose weight. That's basically chicken and broccoli for every meal with just seasoning.

don't do it user, you won't get all the nutrient you need. you won't last long and will binge eat after the failure, since your body will be craving the nutrients you are't giving it.

I'm too scared to cook anything that doesn't have instructions on the box

i used to eat scrambled eggs with ketchup or ranch.

Me
Also, me.
Three times me.

3. This is my second most frequent even though I don't do any cooking

Whatever happened to BBQ beef hot pockets? God tier

i compulsively binge eat all the time

I eat dominos once a week and fast food even more often while giving diet advice online

I still primarily order pizza from Papa Johns.

Sometimes im lazy and use garlic powder. Im not proud of myself.

I've been selling some raw fish on rice for $300

I eat avocados and kale every day.

It's not hard to give diet advice. It's hard to follow it. I push keto, though I far from follow it. I know it works, but I can't really bring myself to start it. One guy I know lost 80lbs since September, and I would love to do the same. So many of my favourite foods have tons of carbs though.

Yesterday I told my mom I ate 2 corn cakes, but I really ate 3.

Okay! 6.
I ate 6 corn cakes.

garlic powder has uses when you're making spice blends. Using it to make garlic butter is a cardinal culinary sin though.

You are badass and discerning of palate even if you're struggling, best of luck to you user

That is no sin, my son.

Assuming that isnt just bait, why do you do such a disgusting thing? Would you be okay if someone did that to your food?

>Just jealous he didn't receive a sweet get