Choosing to forego finding a mate in favor of higher learning is the greatest display of intelligence

Choosing to forego finding a mate in favor of higher learning is the greatest display of intelligence.

If you do not either directly or indirectly support the upcoming generation you are a traitor to your species and a fucking parasite.

Stay strong breeder, your service is base albeit very important.

Perhaps, but I'm not Kant don't don't want to die a virgin having lived in the same shitty town my entire life.

I would give literally every ounce of book learning I have to know what mutual love is like

False equivalence, such a broad term as "higher learning" can hardly be called specialization.

Ypu work and pay taxes for other people to breed. You are the slave not them

Nothing better than busting a nut inside my high iq young wife. My life is well rounded. You are a slave who works 30% of a year to pay ME in taxes

"Here lies unknown, he lived a well-rounded life."

You missed the point, it was a rebuttal of the term "breeder" to classify someone who does take on that responsibility among many others.

>implying the reason you don't have a partner is not because you're ugly and awkward, but because you're supposedly intelligent

Here lies user. He was a pretentious asshole about literature. He had an unsatisfying job, no accomplishments, and zero children. He worked his whole life to pay for someone elses kids.

you must be fun at parties

You've been granted intelligence beyond that of simple animals, it may not be enough that you may think outside the box; but I believe that even in your case it is enough for you to suspect that you are capable of it. You may not awaken to this state, but know that others have done so and that has been enough to push humanity where we are today.

Fun is for fuckwits.

if smart people dont breed, idiots will replace them

i dont give a fuck about ehatever bullshit you tell yourself when yoy sniff your own farts. go kill yourself

I did not mean to offend you in this manner, it was not my intention to convey that smart people outright don't breed - they do. I simply meant that not actively seeking this goal can be viable for productivity.

There is literally plenty of time in modern capitalism to find a mate, get a good job, have a hobby, and educate yourself. Just stop jacking off every day.

How naive you are. I would give literally every ounce of book learning I have to forget what mutual love felt like and go back to being a virgin.

It's about resource allocation.

Yeah if you're a no pussy getting lil bitch

Rather be a retard than a school shooter

>choosing

Wide as an ocean; deep as a puddle.

And sadness too. But worth it.

My last gf broke up with me after I lied to her about having a date. She was waiting for me while I remained home reading Corpus Hermeticum.

I couldn't find mate if my fucking life depended on it.

killing teens is the greatest form of love

>after I lied
yeah, she broke up with you because you're to intelligent, and not just a scumbag

I never said >to smart for gf.
I said she broke up with me for lying. I was sad.

BUILD THE WALL. He was /ouguy/ all along.

So wait, you scheduled a date with her and then didn't show up? The fuck is your problem?

>Choosing

Yes. I don't really know why I did it. I fucked up bad and thing weren't that good before the date either.

Are you me?

Being a virgin was fucking INCREDIBLE. No wonder Baudelaire was such a great poet. Once you actually become mutually involved, fall in love, get betrayed, have that love die ... the sorrow is intense and it never leaves you.

yeah if i had 90 days to find gf or die i would perish, i'd probably get laid once or twice tho but that's not the same as gf u feel me

Grass is greener...

kys normie

Good to hear that I'm not alone.
There's also that sense of disillusionment and cynicism that creeps in. Once you've had sex, the magic and the mystery of love, beauty and the human form is gone forever.

Unironically this

i'm probably more autistic more than you but if i just shut up and stand there sometimes chicks project their chad fantasies onto me

Speak for yourself. I'm approaching 30, I'm still a virgin, and I don't plan on changing that any time in the near future. The only kind of love I'd want only exists in books, and the thought of having casual sex disgusts me, so I'm perfectly happy to remain alone. The grass is quite green where I am.

Good.

If you are an able-bodied, high IQ white, you basically have a moral obligation to procreate. If you're so keen on following your "higher learning" path that a few daily hours dedicated to raising a child would be a no-go, then just impregnate some white, high IQ girl but do not constitute a family with her.

>moral
ew wtf

Assuming I had that moral obligation I'd be better off donating sperm and letting the law of large numbers do its thing than assuming one child raised by one woman would turn out well.