it's move-in day on campus

> it's move-in day on campus

i feel bad for all the mother fuckers that aren't going to have a decent wank for the next three months, i wish these campus rape feminists would do some research on if campuses that have dorms that make it impossible to fap have higher incidence of rapes, like you know those ones with 2 or 3 people per room and a group shower on each floor, no way to get a nut off in those conditions except rape, assuming you're not the one chad that turns the place into his harem. i always felt like it would be more humane to have safe spaces for fapping, a fapspace if you will, for incoming kids, i mean do u remember how fucking horny you were at 18? holy shit

lmao this shit going on r/Veeky Forums

nah I just fapped 4 times a couple of days I got and felt drained the whole day.

>tfw everyone on your floor bonds instantly and within a few hours theyre all getting ready to hit the SU and they dont even ask if you want to go and then you spent the next 9 months alone getting more and more depressed
this happens every year

Uh, what? I lived in a university dorm for many years and fapped just as much as I'd fapped at home.

just learn what your roommates schedules are user

>what are bathrooms

>a fapspace

I just fapped quietly while my roommate was sleeping. If he wasn't actually sleeping, well, that's not my problem is it?

disgraceful

also what kind of barbarism is this?

the kind of barbarism that indirectly led to your coming out of your mother's vagina.

not fapping for 3 months was the highlight of my university education though. i busted a major nut reading week

> move in

Should classes have started a week or two ago?

fuck kind of bullshit school starts classes before labor day?

Mine. I go to georgia tech and we've been in classes for two weeks already
I already have exams this week

yes hello, actual good university here
we take our education quite seriously, this is the third week of classes

I did the same. But at least either of us didn't leave a condom full of jizz in our shower like our gay suitemate did. Fuck that kid.

in jail i used to have a top bunkie who after the power was cut off for the night would sit on the edge of the bed and read his bible by the light from the door's window but i could see in the reflection of the tv that he was just watching for guards and had his hand down his shorts

tl;dr ur roommate knows

Oh god. Girls do shit like that on the regular though. I've seen pads and tampons on the floor multiple times. I've seen a fat black chick put a pair of panties that still had a bloody pad stuck on it in the washing machine. I've seen bathroom light switches literally smeared with period blood.

this is where being uncut can come in handy, for those spur of the moment faps where u have opportunity and a strong need to get it done you can pinch off the tip and hold it till you can run to the toilet, still a little sketch but u can play it off like you had to piss and everyone will pretend to buy it

>making it mildly inconvenient to fap means rape isn't my fault, I mean what else am I supposed to do, fap in the shower or while my roommate isn't home?
This is your brain on /r9k/

Why did you go to jail, user?

Just moved in boys > : )

Jelly much?

i'm just saying tho i think it's research that needs to be done considering all the hysteria about campus rape, sure no one sets out to be a rapist, but your chad roommate brings home girls every other night and you're feeling extreme sexual jealousy since you can't fap on the reg, so you decide to invite that chick you met at that thing over to chill and after few beers accidentally rape

>tfw roommate is an americanized indian who's never home

>it's smoke weed day in neetville

>shared rooms

Just another reason to believe Americans are not truly first world.

they do it on purpose so you can network and experience diversity n shit, eventually your roommate will return to india and swindle the government out of millions and since you spent two semester awkwardly try to not notice each other fapping he'll be down to be an angel investor in your early stage startup, that's how the ruling class rolls, pleb

When I worked in a parks department we would have to play rock paper scissors or roll dice to see which one of us had to clean the women's bathroom. 9/10 times there was always something disgusting inside. Always worse than the men's bathroom.

now i kinda get why all those old school jewish dudes where always going on about women being unclean and shit, someone probably left used a tampon in the temple bathroom and they were like nope

>accidentally rape

Re-read what you just typed

poor lad

I just want to know why they do it, man. They are the ones who have to use those spaces, isn't it logical to keep them clean? Why would you shit on your own dinner table?

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. The only ones that get accused of "rape" ARE the Chads. They bring a bunch of bitches home over the semester and everything's peachy until one bitch who consented while she was drunk decides she didn't like her personal decision and ruins Chad's life over it. Meanwhile the weebs that stay home and play video games all weekend have ample time to jack it in an empty dorm room.

Re-read THIS *unzips dick*

>as a rule, it will be found that a man is sociable just in the degree in which he is intellectually poor and generally vulgar. For one’s choice in this world does not go much beyond solitude on one side and vulgarity on the other. It is said that the most sociable of all people are the negroes; and they are at the bottom of the scale in intellect. I remember reading once in a French paper10 that the blacks in North America, whether free or enslaved, are fond of shutting themselves up in large numbers in the smallest space, because they cannot have too much of one another’s snub-nosed company.
-Schopenhauer

>Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro.[3] American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.
-Jung

It all makes sense now.

i'm not talking about weeb no-hopers, i'm talking about the wannabe chads that can at least get a chick back to their dorm awkwardly, you know like "nice guy" kind of dudes who finally are like "wtf bitch can't u see how nice i've been to you, you owe me pussy!" types

>Euros

So this has nothing to do with having space to masturbate and everything to do with the "nice guy" mentality. IDK I thought with the rise of pickup culture and Trumpism, and the humiliation of Elliott Rodger this was on the way out.

If you haven't accidentally raped a few chicks you might be gay.

you normies really need to evacuate Veeky Forums

Don... Easy on the nihilism

well as long as a nice guy can jack it then he'll stay nice, you can go out do something "as friends" and then he'll go home and masturbate to you, take away his option to wack it, and you have a potential rapist

>If you haven't accidentally raped a few chicks you might be gay