Anyone else eat raw eggs?

anyone else eat raw eggs?

I don't like the texture. I don't mind raw yolks but raw whites aren't palatable to me.

This. i can't eat runny egg whites

i eat yolk mixed with sugar

>mixing things with suger
I hooe you know how much sugar is already in your diet

Bacteria.

Yes, I love semanela

Why the fuck would you ever do this? You're literally throwing away nutrients buy not cooking them.

umm like, cooking it destroys nutrients. Just like filtered water destroys all the nutrients thats in raw water

I'm the head chef at Ruby Tuesdays and can assure you you're wrong

Eternal Anglo here, I have 2 raw eggs mixed with kefir milk every morning for breakfast.

Raw egg white protein is less bioavailable than cooked.

I like to throw one in when I make a milkshake.

used to fucking love them as a kid, my granma used to grow chickens at her summer village house

i used to go and check the incubates for fresh eggs, just drill a hole in them with a needle, pour some salt on top and drink this shit

so fucking good, especially if the egg was just layed and still warm, apparently, its way easier to catch salmonella or some shit this way, but i guess i got lucky, and holy shit, it doesnt taste ANYTHING like the store-bought dogshit eggs nowadays

who doesn't

I've had salmonella and she is the kind of succubus that invades your fevered dreams.

hahaha what? raw water isn't healthy user

You're just fucking retarded. You can't absorb all the proteins if the white isn't cooked.

I do, usually add a dash of instant dashi for extra fishyness.

3 eggs a day, cooked whites, raw yolks.

raw eggs cause baldness

Disgusting tasted
But rare cooked are awesome
Like steak

thought you might have been going for a haiku but it turns out you're just retarded.

To be honest
I am not eng-user

MY APOLOGIES I AM JUST A SIMPLE AMERI-TARD PLEASE ACCEPT MY FORGIVENESS

Ok whatever