Veeky Forums related pet peeves

Whatever pisses you off the most

>adding salt to food prepared for you without tasting it first
>not cleaning the inside of the microwave when someone makes a mess
>drinking pop with every meal
>iced """coffee""" which is basically a milkshake
>breadsticks with pasta (carbs on carbs)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFE_cV7Hq84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Iced Coffee
>>Breadsticks with pasta
How’s that autism user?

>Whatever pisses you off the most

Whiny gatekeepers like fag OP.

Calling soda "pop"

Asshole shoppers. Inconsiderate assholes that won't push a cart 5 feet into a corral, leave baskets ON and not even under the checkout aisle, and worst of all are the people who manage to turn carts sideways in the middle of the aisle.

Assholes who are so inconsiderate that they block others by barricading a lane should have been aborted. Three shoppers with carts could be passing through and your dumbass moved the cart 90 degrees sideways in the center so none could. And just as bad are the, and only women do this, people that sit their carts side by side so they can chat.

>make anything that isn't made from a box or underseasoned baked meat for family members
>Stop making weird food user!

>>adding salt to food prepared for you without tasting it first
Fucking this. My mother does it all the time and it pisses me off. Even if it is something that is already salty, and I inform her of this, she still puts about two tablespoons of salt on everything on her plate. One of the reasons I limit her visits to once a week at most.
>>iced """coffee""" which is basically a milkshake
You're a dipshit if you think Starbucks/McDonalds preparation is the final word on the matter.

For me, it's people who insist that if a steak isn't well done it's underdone.

>"Basically a milkshake"

he's not talking about that kind of ice coffee bro

So he was talking about an iced coffee that isnt iced coffee?

He's talking about shit like this

People who are incapable of eating without making disgusting noises. Chewing with your mouth open, smacking, gulping, slurping, sucking..,it is so vile.
Shitty table manners as well, like wiping your mouth on your sleeve or picking at non-finger foods with your hands.

Unreasonably picky eaters. Beyond just having a dislike of something, that's fine. Everyone has different tastes. But I mean the REALLY brutal baby adult-children who are at the "Mac and Cheese, plain pizza, and chicken nuggets only!" level of bad. I have known people like this irl and it is infuriating.

I bet you'd loooove this video youtube.com/watch?v=eFE_cV7Hq84

Bread with a meal is standard, even if it's carbs on carbs.

who’s the cutie in your pic

Eating is inherently a disgusting process. We take it for granted because our bodies push us to do it daily

>>breadsticks with pasta
autism

So, iced coffee that isn't iced coffee.

Chewing and smacking sounds make me homicidal. Close your fucking mouth when you chew, it's not that hard.

>pop
Fuck off flyover

Calling soft drinks "soda"

>the best scrambled eggs recipe
>the ultimate bolognese
>the most authentically authentic texan chili with beans
>the absolute most traditional beanless texan chilli
>the only recipe for perfect Aztec rice you'll ever need

yada
yada
yada

Calling bubbly juice "soft drinks"

>Calling fizzle wap candy sap anything but

>calling it anything besides glucose-enriched dihydrogen monoxide bubbled with carbon dioxide