youtube.com/watch?v=k7TiP4pP7_M
youtube.com/watch?v=HkKo0CelPUs
vocaroo.com/i/s1kX4Be4Lo6q
youtube.com/watch?v=TJay0SFYF2g
youtube.com/watch?v=NJVxEaGrHS4
youtube.com/watch?v=5y3a3vSTgPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Day of the rope when?

I realised the other day that I haven't felt a strong emotion, good or bad, in years

My man

You should have used a better pic, OP.

RWDS

I never told the woman I loved how I felt.

It's so unbelievably awful.

I should. But I didn't

sex
what else?

why did the mods delete the thread about free speech?

why do they feel so threatened that they must censor us?

is it because they are cucks?

Or perhaps it's because this isn't the politics board.

That cute 23 year old (probably virgin) girl that lives next door.

this. masturbating right now

miss kitty

but maybe she's just a traumatized rape victim, who knows. Who cares. I love her hairy armpits.

Tell me more user

fuck you discussion cuck i can post anything I want on this board.

Go. Away.

My gf just began her cross-country drive to come be with me which means I'm about to have less time to read, fml

waaah waah

how to think of new catch-22 scenarios

how does it feel to know that I won't? do you feel... dare I say it... cucked? powerless?

>why do they feel so threatened that they must censor us?

This idiotic interpretation of free speech needs to die. Freedom of speech is about the government not private businesses you twit.

>the absolute state of nu-Veeky Forums

I'm glad to be alive, listening to comfy lo fi hip pop music while reading. Outside i can see the calm campus from my balcony. Far away i can discern the sound of the freshmen getting drunk and having good times.

It does not take much to be happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7TiP4pP7_M

>the absolute state of your wife and her boyfriend

i feel you dude, i just biked across the city listening to the apple music steely dan playlist, when ur an edgy teen they seem kinda "easy listening" but as you age suddenly you realize this is comfy as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=HkKo0CelPUs

the mods deleted that thread about fapping vs raping? i felt like our dialectic was leading us to new understandings of human sexual relationships, wtf mods r dicks

I just watched the jap movie Afterlife and I realized that my dearest memory is probably about a course on the monologue I took last summer. It also made me think about my childhood, and about how I don't think it was very happy.

What is the one memory you would like to keep after you die?

just found out a few days ago that my friend had done it in april, im just gonna say dont do it man, the pain the people around you feel is going to drive them mad

Sometimes I think I am the only living a life based around chans, literature, other media consumption, being awake and sleep whenever I want to, not feeling bad that I don't do much of anything else. I know this is stupid but it feels comfy.

I kind of want to take a bat bash a /pol/ poster's skull in.

I'm nearing the end of War and Peace and I don't want to say goodbye to these characters. The novel has had some of the most moving passages I have ever read

I have a real problem while shopping in used book stores. I always end up buying something that wasn't intended. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to read all of these books, but because it only costs a few dollars every month or so, it is easy to spend that money.

Ultimately, I wish I were a faster reader just so I could get through all of these partially read or untouched novels. Then again, that would most likely equate to the same results, just more often.

i NEED to make myself fuckable enough to bed at least a 6.5/10 and impregnate her. it has to happen or i'll violently end my life.

To make this concise, I have been infatuated with a girl in my grad cohort for around a year now. We spoke a lot and got rather close as she is the most relatable human I have ever met (both of us come from abusive background and low SES). Anyhow, we have not spoken privately in many months and I am trying my damndest to move on.
I am keeping up a mantra of how her being in an abusive relationship (her partner doesn't 'allow' her to have guy friends or speak to guys) makes me respect her less as a person, and hopefully I will drive this into my conscious until it fucking sits.
Growing up in abuse makes abuse simply not sit right with me.

I want to write about a person who is forgotten by everyone every month, but I'm worried that my premise is too unoriginal.

Fans said the NanoTo training in the suburbs said. Help me in the Exit team to invest in the Bank among others to make the agents. Get Money for Money. Anne Who squeezed a stupid person. Safe Rollin Safe. Mongolia Convention; Continue with the Warehouse. In Construction, it was not good or good now or with your comfort or use. I know
0ZG startup service; sam ;; 7_e_e-4d / pre (0IDDS) :: close (C: 3) The SAR box provides ads. Once again, ENCELADUS, thanks to your meeting, increases the quality of the game and the talents.

What room for him? Click here to obtain more information. The Turks are amazing. "Even nano" is even better. Salmon White Libong, 58 The Himalayas is a good guide.
What is the penguin, the timber industry, Hanka Gaudir?
Discover original works of art. Enjoy, but I do not care.

It can be a great king. Intertec as EXTCELL illness and bad spirit Asmodeus project; pour on the table without waiting for another search. ISOLA invited me to a meeting. Na6er drug cocktail, flying NOMAD 500 - is not it? I know
D_nss.va3 star Jan Jan Hus, the first screen provides training. Timberinces is working elsewhere at home. The biggest mistake in his life. Improving the cognitive development of education every day increases the understanding of the causes of their country. According to the Kh3R-s0 man.man series, even today is a signal of the king's face showing him body and children. Some Attention Attention....

MARCUS CREATION is Annilys 1, which has been developed perfectly, nobody else can give indult.

Nie Gilles Sedmohradsko Chen? We believe that the next column will be "closed" by Arthur Edotype Apoxox. Gozo, SCI N7g
United Nations Genocide Ozone 55-U.[DD//NmD7-5] (C: 3) Are these songs? Han Gaudir
The famous work of Westend, Veliko Vodka
Congratulations on SAR 12 Tewanie Edition. This movement is about security. But you understand Goths. My good account is a big attack.
But it's a blessing.
brilliant!

Ugh, I don't wanna studyyyyyyy.

Recently spent ten days in the looney bin, bipolar went too far

I think im addicted to seroquel now

I played league again today. its been a long time since i played it last but it almost ruined my life the last time. ive hit a new low.

vocaroo.com/i/s1kX4Be4Lo6q

Who were the Tuatha De Dannan and where were they from?
Were they Insular Celts? Pre-Indo-Europeans?

I hear a sound of growling, and in the background a crying young girl.

This is fucking amazing lel

Writing poetry in traditional meter is fucking hard. I just need to write a few verses in iambic pentameter to introduce a theme in a long poem I'm writing, but I can't pull it off.

>record non-stop for 25 minutes
>connection failed
thanks for nothing you piece of shit

League turned me into a mouth-foamed raving lunatic. God it's almost set up to be infuriating.

I don't play many games these days in fact...been reading a lot more. Not sure if it's better or what but at least im not screaming at pixels and reading gives an actual sense of accomplishment or growth.

Mickey 7/10
Donald 5/10
good shit

Shits going to suck when I run out of booze five days into the month.

"it's ok to control thought and brainwash the masses by restricting counterarguments as long as the group doing the oppressing doesn't have a flag."

grow up. there is no difference between state controlled thought and corporate controlled thought. when google censors its just as morally wrong as when the north korean government censors.

It's getting harder to act like I'm ok. Had a breakdown this summer and told my friends about my hero attempt. Now I'm back to uni and I have to play it cool.
Also my ex moved on but the memories still haunt me.

Ran out of booze and I'm afraid I'll become an alcoholic. Refused therapy because they wanted to prescribe xanax. Can't mix them.

At least I can manage 4k words a day.

Allowing the ideas sponsored by the dominant order to flood and drown out other ideas without resistance can be said to be "anti-censorship", since it is giving everyone a platform, and it is allowing everyone to speak, but at the same time it's just letting the dominant ideas remain dominant since the alternatives become much harder to pick out through the noise. To deplatform or to decide to not listen, to have a space for niche ideas does more for a free flow of information than this recent vision of free speech being pushed by people contending for second place when it comes to dominance.

What ch'you write 'bout, user?

Xan is better than booze. You should try it

>at the same time it's just letting the dominant ideas remain dominant since the alternatives become much harder to pick out through the noise

that's just as bad as censoring, though. its hiding information and its forcing the allegory of the cave onto the masses.

ideas evolve, grow, or die out according to how well they can spread, which in large part depends on how much they make sense (in either a strict logical definition of the word "sense" or a spiritual/emotional/fuzzy feelings definition). when you take control over how ideas spread they are no longer spreading according to natural selection but to unnatural selection. the system will still optimize, but it will optimize according to the whims of a board of directors instead of scientists, philosophers, and humanitarians. i want a planet filled with wolves, redwoods, and giraffes not pugs and domesticated cattle.

> To deplatform or to decide to not listen, to have a space for niche ideas does more for a free flow of information
>deplatform
>increases the free flow of information

that doesn't follow at all.

It's not just as bad as censorship, it is censorship, censorship using noise, yelling over me when I try to speak, filling the waves with static when I try to broadcast, pulling out a megaphone when someone cups their hands around their mouth. Ideas evolve, grow, or die out according to how well the people in control of the discussion receive these ideas and how much they feel they deserve repetition. The better idea does not always win, the louder idea wins. If I hear ten hundred times that purple is green, and only twice that purple is purple, then purple may as well be green. The modern free speech activist doesn't really care about freedom or equality of representation, they care about having people listen to them and only them.
Yes, ending the static, breaking the boxes attached to the antenna designed purely to fill the radio with incomprehensible noise is in fact allowing the free flow of information. The over saturation of one kind of information is a stranglehold on information.

I should say that I don't offer a solution because I don't believe there is one, conflict is the nature of conflicting ideas and what it eventually comes to is what it was always going to come to. Who is going to be louder, they, or I, or the third man standing over there? We all have the freedom to try to assure our own vision, the deck is stacked enough in opposition to both of us that the moral answer is suicide.

>Yes, ending the static, breaking the boxes attached to the antenna designed purely to fill the radio with incomprehensible noise is in fact allowing the free flow of information

The internet doesn't work like an fm station. Allowing one website to exist doesn't mean another website can't also exist.

> The over saturation of one kind of information is a stranglehold on information.

Yes this is exactly my point. Did you have a sudden pain of conscience and come around to my side mid-post?

I don't want Google/the state/whoever to only allow one viewpoint to be presented. Instead I would like multiple viewpoints to be presented fairly (meaning specifically not blocking their DNS, not modifying the algorithms so they show up on people's feeds less, not pushing them to the bottom of the search result window just because I happen to disagree with them) so they can be evaluated by the masses in a "more natural" environment.

I did, and it was terrible in its own way.

today i wrote 4,000 words in my novel, masturbated twice, smoked one cigarette, drank two beers, got high, shitposted on Veeky Forums, and watched a few episodes of rome.

If not google, and if not the state, then you're only left with the mob, the owner of the website, the users of the website. The hegemony of one mob versus the hegemony of another mob isn't a moral argument to me, it's an argument of who you agree with, you necessarily will take sides, even indifference is just submitting to whoever is winning.
This isn't even touching on the idea that some forms of speech will suppress other forms of speech that will suppress the previous forms of speech. An equal representation of these is impossible, by existing they come into conflict and hold each other down. Lets take the hot topic of trannies for a nice spicy example, transphobic behaviour does demonstrably suppress the self expression of these people but at the same time their own expression and cultural acceptance of them suppresses those who would disagree with them, it silences those who oppose them and their lifestyle and their ideas, you put blanchard and jenner in a room and there is no such thing as equality of representation anymore.

I'm a 24yo black man born in America. Still live here. I don't understand why I come to this site that asserts that I am an inferior human, and that I am a nuisance to the world. Years ago, nigger nigger nigger, dindunuffin, etc didn't bother me. But as of late I've begun to wonder why I come here. And more dangerously, I've wondered if they're right. Would my extinction of my race make the world better? When confronted with this, my conclusion isn't to submit, but to just seek pleasure selfishly then die. Become rich, have sex with many women, kill people, party, drugs, etc etc. Indulge in the worst aspects of human nature, then die. I just don't care about anything, so instead of killing myself, I may as wel just have fun. You know?

The anonymity? Not having an identity tied to your posts so you can say things like this without having to worry about tomorrow has always been my attraction, despite even /leftypol/ accusing me of having "irrational woman emotions" for daring to argue that feminism isn't actually divisive. Your lifestyle is a lot like mine though and I don't see a problem with it, you're liking it right? If you like it why is it the worst? If it's the worst, go do something you enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=TJay0SFYF2g
youtube.com/watch?v=NJVxEaGrHS4

listening to these three at the same time while I reminisce and romanticise the thought of sharing companionship and love with a beautiful woman, sitting together in the shade of a tree line that overlooks an open grass field, talking about a happy future together.

gay

I'm so tired. My headache came back. It's almost 3am. I don't wanna work out. I've gone through 2 straight hours of of pointless recording. I wanna go to sleep but I'm afraid I'll get out of bed to do some stupid shit and not sleep at all. I wanna masturbate but I know I won't find anything good to do it too. God, I wish I had a normal schedule. This whole day has been a waste and I've got so much shit to do.

Sorry. Listening to background music helps me write

>Would my extinction of my race make the world better?
Better how? Because if you're getting touchy about how a group of people who've been constantly getting a shitty hand by life kill others and so on, then murdering more people isn't going to make anything better. The best thing you can do is not perpetuate this dumb mess.

>these three
>posts two
What did he mean by this.

You are inherently wrong in your assessment that the people here believe you are inferior or a nuisance. I have yet to see someone calling for the extermination of Africans anywhere on this website, with the the exception of the occasional troll on /pol/.

Your race has a place in this world, and that place is Africa. Similarly, the white man's place is Europe. And of course, the Asian's, Asia. Of course, many, perhaps even I, would make the argument that America is indeed a "melting pot," and has historically served as a place in which people - voluntarily or otherwise - congregated as part of a "new world."

I think the overwhelming majority of people on /pol/ would agree with this assessment. Not even the most ardent white racial supremacist could make an argument for the extermination of Africans, or any race for that matter.

he was right about literally everything
youtube.com/watch?v=5y3a3vSTgPI

Sending the blacks back to Africa would be a genocide. I think we should build a wall, stop all immigration, then work to uplift the living conditions of all the people already here, by strengthening the economy.

>civic nationalism
Hi Mr. Goldberg

The good shit

Everyone is going to love reading about my drug addict pun spitting bug fursona solving the mass surveillance problem

why the fuck isn't kfc open 24/7

I am considering becoming a pilot but I have no fucking money

How concerning it is that i couldn't give a fuck about anything that doesn't benefit me.

you're a neurotic pussy

Those 'born into it'
It doesn't make a difference if they notice that 'illusion pulled over yourself'
You're not any better than them for noticing it, they're not any worse for not noticing it
So whats left to do
watch youtube videos
forget you exist
to be aware of your own existence is suffering
there are plenty of stupid things to care about and get lost in will why is it so hard for you to find something
why cant you do that

I have a lot of money
I am successful

A permanent solution
to a temporary problem
Is still a solution

A final solution
to a jewish problem
is the only solution

thanks guys. I was hysterical last night. truthfully, I'm just a peaceful guy. and i see instability in the world. it worries me.
what's your schedule like?

Anger is all I feel these days
Everything is going to hell
I am powerless to stop it
Death is welcome

Go on a walk user. Unironically go and smell the roses.

I do it every day
The smell of the rose reminds me of love
I don't want an orphan feeling
The smell of the port is more fitting

>Cuck

Pmsl is there a word which weak little men like to use than cuck unironically?

Find a new gimmick a new skin to fit it because you are only humiliating yourself with that pathetic internet persona.

>cuck
Break a glass and eat it, sperg

I can't fucking write. I sit and stare at my fucking laptop all day, open the browser, close the browser, cook some tea, drink some tea but I never actually write. If I do its two to three sentences at most before I realize that its all shit and stop. I really want to finish a short story for an upcoming contest but I barely have any ideas and when I do have one my excecution is horrid.

Now, this all wouldn't be much of an issue if writing was just some kind of hobby for me but for some reason, for some moronic reason, it is the only thing I can see myself focussing my life on. I finished a degree in physics although I hate physics, I am soon going to finish my degree in philosophy and I am already bored of that as well. This ain't gonna end well friends. Cya in ten years when I am starving in some ditch, masturbating to the memory of when somebody called me "talented" years ago.

beast

I've gotten accostumed to sleeping in late since my teenage years. Nowadays I only have to wake up early on Fridays and Saturdays when I have classes, but I'd managed to get up at 9~10 like a more or less normal human for the first weeks of this semester, before I got sick twice in a row. I just have never been capable of going to sleep reliably at a set time in my entire life. It blows because I feel a lot better during the day and sleeping in late makes more antisocial than I already am.

Just write you dumbass. Stop thinking about it and write whatever. Shove your life choices up your ass if you have to.

>I finished a degree in physics although I hate physics, I am soon going to finish my degree in philosophy and I am already bored of that as well.
Ugh, I've been stuck studying lit in circles for four years now, and you think you've got it bad? Gimme a fucking break, I wish I could say to anyone I've got a degree in something.

kek

I want to divorce myself as much as I can from life and enter a half sleep in which I absorb literature like a tree absorbs water through osmosis, continually.

You didn't read?

I am, I am. Its just hard at times. Excuse my whiny rambling.

How come you are stuck in circles? Do your goals always change before you reach any of them?

No, I just keep piling up more shit to do and my stage fright makes it impossible to pass finals if I have an option. So I'm progressing no problem, I like what I do and the teachers are great, but even though that's the case I have nothing to show for it in any symbolic manner. It makes me want to just drop uni, get a job and spend my own time writing and reading what I know will be good, but that will come at the prize of shutting myself out of new experiences.

Thankfully things have been been getting better lately, slowly.

But seriously man, write. Leave your expectations at the door and write what you can write. It can't be all terrible, and even if it is, then that only means it's more obvious where you've got work to do. Noticing that you're fucking up now instead of later is probably the best thing you could ask for. You gotta love your work, learn to enjoy changing for what you love rather than wishing it to be something else.

at that point in my night, no, i hadn't read anything. before i went to sleep i did read a little bit of epicurean stuff and a some of caesar's commentary on the gallic wars.

to what end?

Is writing drunk a legitimate option or a meme? I go ham on the whiskey one night and the next day when I go back to edit the majority of it is incoherent.