I'm really distraught, Veeky Forums

I was just on a train reading the Republic and a black man next to me asked me, "Are you an intellectual?" I said, "No, not really." and he replied, "That's why you read Plato."
How am I to respond to that?

Morpheus.. easy on the dialectic

>reading middle school stuff as an adult on the train

we wuz filosphur kangz n sheeet

eh kid
this is no mommy holding your hand world
this is

HUE

Parmenides is rough

Wish I saved this, but does anyone have that greentext story from the black guy's perspective?

Bump for interest

If you have to ask, you don't deserve to know

Wow way to fuck up the interchange.
>"Are you an intellectual?"
>I said "Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent"

one of my favorite Veeky Forums pastas

How can white boys even hope to complete?
Not only do black men have superior strength and sexual prowess, but they are also the intellectual superior of every other race on the planet. Start with the Greeks, you say? Remember, white boy, the Greeks started with the Africans.

Maybe because you emanate pretense, attention-seeker.

How does one classify a troll like this?

Ancient Greeks didn't even knew Africa existed.

Who taught you that? A white man, am I right?

Supposing it is true (which it isn't), it would just mean that the Greeks were stupid and had no understanding of geography or any of the things that Africans had discovered millenia before them. Either way you lose, I'm afraid.

>Greeks were stupid and had no understanding of geography or any of the things that Africans had discovered millenia before them.
>millenia before them

Greeks lived before Jesus, so if Africans did anything "millenia" (as in plural, itherwise you would've said " a millenia") before them they would still be monkeys. You just said Africans and monkeys are the same. Check mate'd yourself, mate.

The singular of millennia is millennium but a good try nonetheless user.

Libya.

pfft, I read The Republic in elementary school. What kind of ghetto upbringing did you have where you read it in middle school, user? Are you poor or something?

This can't be a coincidence. Do you think there are 2 pretentious black people who don't respect Plato? Or is this the same guy? Or maybe all black people hate Plato...

fug

They must be jealous of his BHC, Big Hellenic Cock.

please read Herodotus
everyone should read Herodotus

Faggot

>Ancient Greeks didn't even knew Africa existed.

Anatomically modern homo sapiens have existed for at least 200 000 years, a millennium is only a thousand years, so millenia before is generally within that 200kya time frame

Nice bait though, got me

>Anatomically modern homo sapiens have existed for at least 200 000 years
What the actual fuck. But those are all estimations, it is impossible to know this for sure. Just assumptions.

It's shopped. pic related is the original.

>not reading plato in kindergarden
god this board really is full of plebs

>just assumptions
>what are fossils

Kek

>we have found this fossil and with our extremely limited perception and reliability knowledge, we can savely assume that it is exactly 195,000 years old.

>this is what white people actually believe

you shouldn't have posted this, man

asshole

My uncle had a really strange gf while i was a small/pre-school child, she would teach me plato, and about the atom and shit. Only remember some of the images she put in my head, not the details.

Black supremacy advocacy is the easiest, most lowest-common-denominator form of trolling that exists on this site and you still fell for it. Get out of my sight, you shame me.

>what is carbon dating

Here's another good shop

Delet

nice. assuming you read plato later in your life, did you remember anything?

Is dual-book-wielding subway niggas a fresh hot meme I'm unaware of?

lol, someone needs to do one with The Bell Curve

my mom's dead jokes on you

I saw this pasta 3 times in my check-every-few-days Veeky Forums career.

Calm down. The black man himself has addressed this issue right here on this very forum. It was all seemingly just a misunderstanding.

Please god let it be

ask him what he meant by that and ask for examples of "intellectual" literature by his standards

Quads

Why when i have an entire folder of immunity doggos do I still feel the need to reply to this shitsucker

no chances

Anyone got the Pale Fire one?

Found the Pale Fire shop

I'd really like to know the origin of these pics

Bait?

Fuck

Pls no

lad...

Either bait or /pol/ has sunk to a new low.

no

Fuck you, Cooper.

literally laughed out loud

MOMMY DON'T GO!

This will also show that the Greeks themselves 'began' with the Egyptians, who thought them dirt in pre-Hellenistic times, and Egypt=Africa..

Fake and gay

wow

And mein kampf

I remember this being posted here years ago

mem