Name 1 (one) reason you shouldn't kill yourself

Name 1 (one) reason you shouldn't kill yourself.

I've got a cat to look after.

Too lazy to prep myself a painless death
Too much of a pussy to die violently

Sin

climb some sorta moutain and make fun of the sheeps having actually emotionally fullfilling lives

masturbating feels good

There is no pussy in the realm of nothingness.

My parents would be sad

There is so much beauty and light to be found in the darkness. My life has purpose; to reach the heights of my capability and to create light in an otherwise dark existence. If life was a museum, you would be the attendee, walking around analyzing the works of art. Nervous that you are not doing it "right" and all too aware of the people around you, who (hidden by a facade) are in the same position. I would be a painting on the wall. Not observing, but being. Existing and fulfilling purpose with no pretensions or posturing.

Pic related is reason enough to live for a thousand years!

i too am sustained by the existence of nice asses.

I want to have a family in a few years

I can't pursue pleasure if I'm dead

yea, the allmighty ass is truly the sun of the material realm. Everytime I see a nice ass I'm filled with bliss and am realy thankfull to be alive

I don't want to.

As good an answer you're going to get probably.
Fun fact: 95% of suicide attempts fail. God really doesn't want to see you go.

Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren’t lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live.

if die

no wake up to surprises lol

because god loves to see you suffer. That's how we became friends. He demands, I deliver, by treating my women like a true Gentleman.

It would free the resources I consume for someone else.

Im curious about how my life plays out. It makes a good story, even if it's sad and unbearable at times. I'll do it when I stagnate and the story gets too boring.

You posted it

I'm quite happy.

I need to live to make up for all the terrible things I've done in my life. Can't do that if I'm dead.

Because I want to meditate more

kys

Because if I die now all the pain I've experienced will be for nothing and I will never have the chance to make up for it again.