Getting some Taco Bell in a little bit. What should I get, Veeky Forums?

Getting some Taco Bell in a little bit. What should I get, Veeky Forums?

the shits

That's a given

memewrap supreme

That's included with anything you get from Taco Bell.

Quesaritos. Those things are god damn addictive.

Pic related and a crunchy taco with Diablo sauce and a ice water is a meal fit for a king

I love their Steak Doubledilla

Some grillers, a cheesy burrito from the 1$ menu, and some cinnabon delights.

penacilin

get that new 5 dollar box they have. it has 2 tacos, some nachos, a drink, and the new item the box was named after. think it was called a stacker box. it was pretty good tbqh

Why do so many people have such weak stomachs?

A DUI, we'll be waiting hehe.

Stacker box is the best thing on the menu, the cravings deal is a close second but the cinnatwists drop it down a spot. Some have said you can sub them out though for the nachos and cheese. On another note, who the fuck actually enjoys those goddamn porkrinds covered in cinnamon sugar?

Two chulapas and and a XL grilled stuffed burritos. Don't forget to get Diablo sauce

A cheesy gordita crunch, 5 layer burrito, and a loaded nacho griller.
Drink of choice on the side.

AIDS and suicide pills

>What should I get, Veeky Forums?
A full frontal lobotomy

get like ten of these
they aren't bit size, they're like half a crunchwrap supreme

When I first saw those cinnatwists in the advertisements, I thought they were soft and chewy, like a churro cut into bits. I was disgusted when I found out they were like porkrinds.

1 stacker, 2 crunchy tacos is what I got last time. Seemed pretty good for the price

3 frito burritos, 3 5 layers, two handfuls of fire sauce

This, and only this.

Brits are faggots

People are just bitches in general, I fucking love taco bell. For me it's the Crunchy Gordita and Fire sauce.