Are there any good books about dinosaurs at all?

Are there any good books about dinosaurs at all?

Doyle's Lost World is pretty nice

i'll check it out. ty

The Bible

This. Should be stickied as essential dinosaur-core because I've seen so many goddamn threads asking about dinosaur lit where the OP has never heard of The Lost World.

The GOAT

Is there any proof that dinosaurs existed?

out of pure curiosity, what do you believe dinosaur bones are?

How about Jurassic Park? I thought it was pretty great.

In theory, yes, but no one can really know for sure.

they are the bones of giants that have been called dinosaurs by academia to hide the existence of giants.

are you including the skulls?

Birds.

the bible

Yes. The skulls of dinosaurs are just sculptures created for the express purpose of deception.
It's odd that to believe giant reptiles roamed the earth is normal but say giant humanoids were here (confirmed in Bible) and you get called crazy.
The "discoverers" of dinosaurs, these scientists, gain an awful lot by creating this myth to discredit the Bible.

Do you have any evidence to back up that claim?

The Lord is my witness. Alas, he does not answer to man.

i mean, it's a dumb belief, but at least you're not a scientologist.

What praytell is the reason academia wants to cover up the existence of ancient giants?

crichton, ya dumshit

I'm not so sure it's a problem. The humanoid shape evolved to make good use of our big brains. Our flexible digits, generalist dentures, and ability to move quickly for a long time are all good tools that we can plan around using said big brain.

There's really no reason for humanoids to be bigger. Even when our prey was a lot bigger we did just fine. Unless the big people were too dumb to make clothes or hunt tactically, there's not much reason to expect giant size to be an evolutionarily selected trait.

Can confirm this
t. a giant

I'm not saying the giants are our forebears. They were an entirely seperate race of being. A cannibal race. Many native Americans battled these creatures.

What do they gain that wouldn't be gained by "discovering" and curating/taking ownership of the Giants' bones?

I like West of Eden, though it is best classified as YA I would think.

Is anyone going to recommend some dino kino or what? I've already read Jurassic Park and The Lost World.

So many people falling for bait this hard.

The works of Chuck Tingle.

The dinotopia art book

My grandma bought it for me as a birthday present. It is one of the best books I've ever gotten.

James Gurney is a god amongst men. Check out his blog, he has some great posts about how he paints. His book Color and Light: A Guide for the Realist Painter is also a really really good treatise on, well, painting color and light realistically. Exactly what it says on the cover.

Those must be the gayest dinosaurs I've ever seen. No wonder God wiped them out.

Raptor Red

There are raptor on raptor sex scenes

Don't forget The Land that Time Forgot.

>raptor on raptor sex

L-lewd.

>his book on how to paint dinosaurs realistically
so he trolled people