Does anyone else enjoy getting dinner from grocery store buffets?

does anyone else enjoy getting dinner from grocery store buffets?

I've never heard of a grocery store with a buffet.

it's $10-12/lb around here, which is a retarded amount to pay for mostly carbs.

Yes.

Poorfag here, tonight’s dinner all from a grocery store...

Whats in the cup?

I like how you broke out the fancy china and silverware/tray for this culinary masterpiece. The mayo packets are a classy touch.

What is all that?

Also, yes. I go ham and get a shit ton at the Whole Foods hot bar.

Sweet tea

Not at all, it’s just everyday service ware.

>no dessert fork
pfft

why do people eat chips with their food?

Whole Foods buffet is legit from time to time, but pricey to be sure.

>why do people eat food with their other food
Gee user, I dunno.

Isn't that silverware from like 1890 or something like that?

source on the silverwear-kino

fuck what a fancy spread
BED SPREAD THAT IS

you're gonna spill all that soda pop on your grandma's nice quilt, young man

I looked it up once, but I've since forgotten. It's old, very old, and if I remember correctly worth a decent amount of money.

where can i get stuff like it or replicas?

Is that some Wegmans?

Every now and then I love to get a box of unhealthy shit from the Wegmans food bar.

Me and some friends used to steal from wegmans' Chinese buffet. They would charge 7 dollars a pound which is easy when you load up on lo mein and dumplings. So we would go through once a little less than a pound, pay, eat it all, and then go up and refill until it was at max capacity and take it home

The giant eagles and walmarts in my state all have hot food bars.

grocery store buffet list:
breakfast: degenerate/patrish
lunch: absolute patrician
dinner: degenerate
later than 6pm: reddit

The Dillons (part of the Kroger family) in Wichita had a bomb ass hot bar that I would hit up on the way home from work every once and a while. I think the Winn Dixie in the area that I live in now has a decent one but I haven't tried it yet.

The food I've seen and tasted is horrible. And expensive.

i feel either jealousy or pity. do you leave your house at least 5 times a week?

I used to work at the Chili-Paul Wegmans and we'd catch at least one person a week doing that.

Walmart boneless bbq wings are smackers

you are one fancy man, the platter looks like what a butler would serve you

I don't know how the buffet works so I never tried.

When I was in high school I used to put an eggroll in the small 'sampling' cup in the wegmans cooked food area and just walk away and eat it

Antique dealer here.
Looks 1850s-1900s to me.
Check for marks.

>eating off a picture frame

Yes, but only at Asian markets. The shit in your pic looks awful.

Assuredly, it's a sandwich

About five years ago, I went back to the hot food counter in a grocery store in Oklahoma to get three pieces of fried chicken. The lady there gave me something all eight pieces of chicken left and rang it up as three pieces of chicken.

You might think that the chicken had been sitting there all day and they were getting ready to close, but it was actually just after one pm on a Sunday afternoon.

big y has a nice spread with a bunch of fried foods but kinda expensive at 7.50 lb

You deserve every single (you) that has gravitated to you. Shine on, you crazy diamond.

Nice!

Good stuff right here!

Cozy

Walmart employee, using your employee discount you can get a dinner plate from the deli. The dinner plate gets you one meat and two sides. Mostly chicken and simple sides like corn and mash potatoes or home fries. You get about a half pound of your chosen meat and maybe 3/4 additional pound of your two sides. Price always comes out to 4.48$. Get more and higher quality food for the same price as a medium burger fries and a drink at the in store McDonald's.

Looks tasty as fuck yo.
I'd like to try some of that mac n cheese and the chicken they've got.

This. What a fucking loser.