You can write for years, invent new writing techniques...

>you can write for years, invent new writing techniques, master the language and create a book based on all knowledge you've gained over the course of your life
>it will never be as iconic, beloved, popular, or read as The Bible
Has one book ever cucked so many writers this way? Truly this is the word of God

At least my book would be clear to the point.

>t. butthurt atheist

>reading fiction

>the word of God is fiction
Enjoy Hell

Life is Hell

>the work of thousands of people over thousands of years

That's like saying NASA cucks everyone who can't make it to space on their own.

they do though.

I truly am cucked, the Lord is the bull and literature is my unfaithful mistress.

this should be the bible!

>the Lord is the bull and literature is my unfaithful mistress.
You know in Canaanite mythology, El (which is also the Hebrew word for God) has "Bull" as his title.

Really makes you think.

The most correct book on earth

>you can write a work of genius
>it will never appeal to the masses as much as a book written to appeal to the masses
So this is the power of really makes you think.

He is also represented by the Greek characters Alpha and Omega. Alpha is a mutation of a bull's head pictograph.

the bible more like the benis

Ezekiel 23:20
>There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

lol schlongs

I've been reading up on Christianity and I'm not exactly sure how I should pursue worship. I believe in God and Angels but I'm not exactly sure why Jesus is worshiped so much by protestants and I'm not sure why the Pope and priests are held in such high regards by Catholics. Which Bible should I read? Right now I don't really care about saving my soul, it isn't fear that guides me, I just want to do more with my life and I desire to study the wisdom of god and his angels in order to better myself.

King James Bible. You get saved by following the Romans Road

read the original, but if you're a filthy monolingual...
asb is word-for-word
rsv is jist-for-jist
kjv is a meme
niv is lowtier and worth skipping
every other bible translation either copies one of the above or is similar quality to niv

>I'm not exactly sure why Jesus is worshiped so much by protestants

HE DIED FOR YOUR SINS user!

I bet you thought this post was so witty.

Enjoy wasting your life trying to satisfy something that doesn't exist.

Harry Potter did it in a decade. And unlike the Bible or Quran, it's not pushed on people for free.

>christcucks taking pride in how good their superstition was at brainwashing ignorant farmers

Ah. The young people in this world and the intellectuals are never coming back to your pitiful, self-comforting excuse of a religion. Good luck.

Hehh, speak for yourself heathen. I love life.

So? It's a meaningless sacrifice considering he had the guarantee of heaven, and he had to die because of how he (or his dad) had made his creations, and what conditions he had put them in.

>He read an hour of description on how to build ritualistic things.

Wew lad.

corect coaie

>or read
>implying godtards actually read the Bible

inb4 picture of someone in a hat

So did innumerable goats. He was just a Jewish ritual sacrifice like any other.

But it isn't meaningless considering God literally died for you. That's the point, that Jesus is part of the trinity so He is also literally God.

>going on a minor sojourn into the world you created before going back to spending eternity
>likely not feeling pain, or at least not in any meaningful sense, due to the fact pain is an aspect of his creation
>the things he died for are entirely his fault in the first place

>it isn't meaningless