Canyenne

*smacks lips*
>MMM, MMM, it's SOOO good, the spices really bring out the flavor
>video cuts
*smacks lips again*
>takes another bite
>camera zooms in the the mouth

Best food Veeky Forums related YouTube channels to enjoy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5H6jl_g2XE
youtube.com/channel/UCu9g5OmzcCpcJnmSYyHnIVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LA Beast if you want to watch a single man Jackass themed eating channel.

These 2 guys, food ranger and aden films are the only youtube food channels you need.

>LGR Foods
>Binging with Babbish
The only two I really enjoy watching

Jas Townsend

Cult Moo
It's easy to pretend they're my friends.

I like Sam and Audrey

Simon and Martina are funny and do interesting videos.

I fucking hate that AIDSmess on the left. Jackie Chan is alright tho

I liked runnyrunny999 until he fell for the asmr no talking videos

nice digits

My autism is showing but steve1989mre isn't really that much of a chad. Possibly deranged for eating obviously spoiled foods, but far too nice of a person.

anyone else see nothing but a sex tourist/pervert here? Because he creeps me the fuck out.
youtube.com/watch?v=l5H6jl_g2XE

He's just a cool dude

Is Mikey a virgin or a chad? He lifts but has this "I repel pussy" vibe. And when he tries to equate food to relationships he also has a kind of "bag of sand" vibe.

>Steve
>Not the finally form of Chad where he can be a genuinely ultra nice and ultra friendly who makes everyone comfortable, welcome, cosy, interested, and inspired doing whatever the fuck he wants

The typical Chad has not yet reached the summit of the mountain.

Can asians be Chads?

yea dude u ever see gu jun pyo

He honestly should be a spokesman for Mountain house they now advertise 30-year shelf life for their products and Steve re-hydrated and ate one of their rations from the 80's with no problems.

>jun pyo
Nigger, the only half manly korean boy band/actor is Rain from Ninja Assassin.

Or Bolo yeung.

He’s pretty virgin it looks like. He’s super awkward and travels alone a lot. That video where he was driving across country when he moved back to NYC series seemed pretty sad. Especially the one where he visited his old university campus on the way back and talked about being in a frat and didn’t like it and wouldn’t go into his old frat house because “he didn’t know anyone,” even though I’m pretty sure if he went in and did whatever his house’s greeting was they’d be more than happy to hang with him. I was never in a frat myself, but you could always tell who the “virgin” guys who wanted to get cooler by joining a frat were pretty easily, and Mikey fits the bill pretty well.

Also the way he goes on about “that’s not real Chinese food” and the only real Chinese food is the food his parents made is pretty aspie.

>225x225
>a pic of an edgy zombie
the fuck

kek

His parents ran a chinese all you can eat buffet. Cant imagine how authentic that was.

Do yew noh dah moobie?

Yeah. It’s pretty funny. He claims that his parents cooked fake stuff for the buffet and they cooked “real” stuff for him, but it’s basically the same stuff, and there’s so many styles of Chinese cooking that it doesn’t even matter. Most native Chinese dishes can be total garbage as well.

man, I dont want to rag on him cos' he doesnt seem like an asshole or anything and apparently he did alot of charity work, but you know what, if he turned out to be a cunt I wouldnt put it past him. Look at his staff. One beta half chink and a bunch of fake ass nu-females. Gives my noggin a joggin'

Yeah he seems like a nice enough guy, but I could definitely seem him being the type of person who does a lot of good things for people and things he cares about, but having a really shitty (and probably totally beta/internal/passive aggressive) attitude towards people and things he thinks he’s better than or that don’t interest him. I remember his First We Feast video he did on Dim Sum with Sean Evans, and he just seemed really unenthusiastic about it and like he was talking down to Sean the whole time about “proper dim sum” when he was just trying to have a fun, interesting chat about it for the video.

He definitely gives a huge pathetic r/asianmasculinity vibe with his constant Chinese dick sucking and his staff for his channel network.

i du nat

Same, but he's clearly very depressed.

accurate

youtube.com/channel/UCu9g5OmzcCpcJnmSYyHnIVw

this dude right here.

did he finally lose it?

Lets not forget he is a new yorker AND an asian so he irrefutably has no soul. And yeah, Sean is usually so collected with his guests but with Mike there was something definitely not gelling. It was kinda the same with Mark Weins and the food ranger. Marky seems to really want to be in control all the time. But he's just fucked in the head anyway. Makes me wonder about Ying. What's her malfunction?

see that's how much of a chad he is, he lulls you into thinking he isn't a chad so he can fuck your gf and make you think he's doing you a favor

I like the channel with the Korean lady who also explains the products they have in the markets. I however cannot stand the people that always gather around her.

Theres no money shot and no interaction. I like his stuff but 99% is just him eating aka picking up with chop sticks, raw seafood.
I demand satisfaction!

second generation immigrants are absolute shitheels when it comes to authentic food from their parent's country. like that buzzfeed video where they fed panda express to chinese people and they all liked it but the kids born in america compared it to vomit

doesn't mikey also run that shitty paranomal channel?

Maangchi
Cooking with Dog until Francis passed away now I don't care for it as much
Emmymadeinjapan
Chef John
Jun's Kitchen
Are there any notable Italian food YT channels,?

Foodranger w Autism Trevor
Migrationology/Mark Wiens
Strictly Dumpling w Gook Lee
Food Wishes w Gook Chen
Grandpa Kitchen w Poopy Pop Pop
Almazan Kitchen w Nature Man McNoGoInside
Best Ever Food Review Show w Manchild Bandana Boy

I think he's just a chinese dude that that really tries to be relatable and american, but it doesn't seem authentic so he's constantly striving for something he will never quite be. Especially with all the lame jokes and hang up on only eating meat. IDK, I like his channel but it really underscores what it's probably like to be a foreigner. Try as hard as he might he will never be an American.

It's like how we view trevor from Food Ranger in China. He just spews autism even though he tries to be one of them.

Although at least mike will say when something is gross. Trevor and Mark Wiens would eat a shitfilled cow intestine and manage to compliment it someway or another.

Check out Gianni north beach

I'd watch Mark Wiens but his face creeps me the fuck out. Feel like his eyes are about to fall out his sockets.

>"Chef Joohn here with another foooood wishes"

He has chilled out a lot in his recent episodes.

His descriptions of food can still be a little fringe inducing but overall the channel has really improved