One grain lice one dollah. 10 grain lice 9 and haf dollah. good deal good deal. you save many money

one grain lice one dollah. 10 grain lice 9 and haf dollah. good deal good deal. you save many money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFQgWafq4yY
youtube.com/watch?v=yT6MDZQUGt4
sushi-jiro.jp/dining-at-jiro/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you garbage bother posting every night? You're repetitive human filth. You're dead inside, you just having died.

I know you people are always human garbage. Here's a couple things you can see..

youtube.com/watch?v=tFQgWafq4yY

youtube.com/watch?v=yT6MDZQUGt4

Another thing you human mistakes missed before you die.

you doing okay, bud?

These threads are retarded

but i still laugh

compared to you needy bastards trying to play normies? Cmon man. You don't fool anyone.

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

U WUNT RAAICE? COHST U TWENTY DROLLRAR NOW!

HERE MY, FRAMILY ANCESTORS CUT WOOD! CUT RICE! DIE WESTERN SCUM!

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Trying too hard.

sushi-jiro.jp/dining-at-jiro/

Jesus, Jiro. It's just fucking sushi.

Maybe you should explain exactly why 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi' rattles your cage so much.

You know, instead of just endlessly shitposting.

God only knows how you'd react if you watched 'The Birth of Sake'.

Hang on! You're Yoshikazu, aren't you? Still bitter that you served the sushi that won the Michelin stars but your dad got all the credit.

what type of spacing is this?

>GIVE 300 DORRA NOW, GAIJIN!!

>Jiro Ono makes sushi with an extremely light touch, it contains a lot of air
What a rip off!

He was a good gaijin and fell for it.

Chains are too tight

>i'm jealous because other cultures have individuals dedicated to producing the best possible product instead of a culture of robotic assembly lines that shit out amorphous pig slop as its shining glory

So that's why you shitpost this everyday - jealousy.

*slaps fish on rice*
"$500 please"
bravo, Jiro

I hate this turtle-faced faggot

>I have nothing to call my own, my culture fastly decaying and now it a former shadow of what it used to be, I can do nothing but wait until it all collapses. The only thing that gives me joy is shitting on people who are better of and live in cultures clearly superior to my own, that way I can live another day without having so much shame to be me that i have to pull the trigger.

but japanese food is bland as fuck. its either flavorless or spiked with soy sauce.

indian food is god tier, your assholes cant even handle it

Hey Faggots,
My name is Jiro, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, Americans who spend every cent of their paycheck eating my raw fish meat on rice for $500. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any burgers? They are 1% of the cost of my sushi and more filling.

Indian food is the same going in as coming out

LOL diarrhea

want some tendies?

t. jiro

Worst documentary ever.

Pretentious gook faggot

Poo in the loo pajeet

Authentic indian food done right is literally the best food on the planet

>literally the best food on the planet

Hahahah, holy shit. Stfu pajeet

It's a little too fragrant for me. But I do love it from time to time. When you know it was spiced that way to keep the rancid flavour at bay is kind of off putting.

I assume you find any pickled, smoked or dried foods to be "off-putting," as well.

take that poo to the loo

Lol.

spot the weaboos

This.

>what type of spacing is this?

Paragraph 1-line.

>pickled
You don't pickle things to disguise decay, you pickle to prevent decay. Very different.

lol, I'm sure Jiro doesn't give a shit what you think of him. He's had more pussy than you've had hot meals.

Source?

Just because his fingers smell like fish?

Holy shit Jiro, if someone pays $100 for a lop of fish on rice you could at least let them eat it the way they want.

£200.
Bloody hell, its £10 for each sushi

So $5 each? Seems reasonable to me.

$13*

GIVE ME THE FUCKING MONEY, ROUNDEYE

Hate that fucking gook