Favorite kind of hard liquor?(:

Favorite kind of hard liquor?(:

the kind that makes me (:

All have their time and place, depending on the mood and setting. Except cachaca and grappa, fuuuuck em.

mid tier bourbon.

soju honestly

other than that i like vodka, then rum, then everything else

but if i'm not making cocktails, i honestly prefer liqueur-mixed, flavored stuff like jack daniels tennessee honey, fruit flavored vodka/soju, or coconut rum.

You can never have enough RUM

Rum gives me the worst hangovers

Bourbon and Rum are dishing it out.
But I gotta rep my home state a little, so it's a biased gamble.

Christ, you can see her wet spot! Back on topic, I'd have to say a high quality rum suitable for sipping straight is my favorite.

malibu soylent

For me, its bacardi coconut or luksusowa

Scotch.
I'd go for that Ardbeg in the back left corner.

Gin and Rye

I work at a liquor store. I can tell you that most people's favorite liquors are Fireball and Crown Royal, hands down.

We also sell a lot of R&R.

We used to sell a ton of Hennessy, particularly to Asians and African Americans, but there's a worldwide shortage and it's hard to get.

African American customers buy a lot of Svedka and Ciroq vodkas. They also buy a lot of E&J and Paul Masson.

Asian customers tend toward Johnnie Walker Black.

Mexicans buy a lot of Buchanan 12-year.

Whites buy a bit of everything. They're the only ones I really see buying Jack Daniels, Jim Beam and bourbons in general.

Hobos like Crystal Palace and Kentucky Deluxe.

If you're curious about anything else in the liquor-selling business, ask away.

Call me a faggot but I can't stand most hard liquor because it hurts my throat.
How do I stop being such a weakling?

The kind that’s in my belly

Keep drinking

Drink cocktails

I go on periodic binges where I'll drink hard for a week or two and be at the liquor store at 10AM when they open and I routinely see the same people buying pints of rotgut. Is that the same at your store?

This sounds like any liquor store. Gotta get that Crystal Palace, Potter's, McCormick's, Skol or Kentucky Deluxe.

Bud light

I think I prefer them because I embody the
>muh heritage
meme, but I love Irish whiskies. And now that this is only $42, it's my favorite all around.

single malt scotch

Woodford Reserve bourbon

straight vodka, current favorite is russian standard

Armagnac is pretty good

Delord > Tariquet

Quality vodka I guess, even though I drink more of the cheap nasty shit

mix your drinks((:

>cachaca

Oh fuck I forgot about this stuff. I bought exactly one bottle when I was exploring different kinds of liquor in my youth and it tasted like white rum that was infused with an upholstery factory fire

My favourite is also whisky, but I buy good ones instead of the piss you posted.

haha everyone has their opinions(:

This. I want my whiskey to tast like 10 year old wood and rubbing alcohol vs 5 yr old wood

Cosachs vodka
Goes down smooth and makes you spoove

GIN

Are you sipping, rather than gulping? You gotta make the right face every time you take a drink, to help suppress the sting.
I'm the same with with soda, can't fucking stand sodas for the same damn reason. Specifically Dr. Pepper. Fuck Dr. pepper. It's one of the worst things ever created.

Save your money and get a better hobby.

Tangeray or bombbay?

This stuff. Absolutely choice

Good rum. I didn't like run until I spent two weeks in Nassau Bahamas. Then I finally got it. Good aged rum is the fucking shit.

Where do you live/work?

Redbreast is the tits.

Rum for getting shit housed and bourbon for relaxing.

I could kill for that

25$+ tequila, Good rum, Brandy, 40% liquers like gingersnap and root.

Plymouth for me. Still trying to find the Navy strength gin, which is like 57%.

Had a shot of this once at a bar.
It's pretty good, not even a gin guy either.

Mix it with bundaberg ginger beer and a little bit of lime and you have the simplest, smoothest foghorn/gin mule you can make.

Single malt scotch if not to think of any mixed drinks with spirits.

Bourbon and Rum. Pic related is my usual but lately i've been a big fan of buffalo trace. I'll drink gin when I feel like cocktails, as negronis are my favorite.

Not as bad as you might think

Around here we have a drink or 2 of good single malt whisky then we put it back in the cabinet and drink whatever else shit liquor we have or homebrewed beer

>rotgut
Its sole point in existance is to be mixed into caipirinha.

Old Overholt is highly under-rated.

My favorite is adding a splash of Old Overholt to a glass of Old Granddad bourbon.

You can't ever have too much rye.

I only wish they made higher proof versions of Old Overholt, as they did for Old Granddad and Old Crow.

Old Overholt is the most expensive bottle of the three "Olds", so it logically has the best ingredients going into it (rye). An older and higher proof bottling, especially a Bottled in Bond version, would be incredible.

Drinking a pastis nightcap at the moment.

The only point of "hard liquor" is yo get drunk. Search by ABV and cost. What you're looking for is mixers.

The cheapest bottom shelf vodka is the only answer

whisky or vodka.

Single malt scotch is my shit, especially Islays.
Had a Bowmore Devils Cask III lately and it was fucking tasty, lots of plum and chocolate notes.

Ay liquor store worker here as well. I mostly get the same similarities here in Canada however I find Indians are also more looped onto JWBlack than the Chinese/Japanese are who usually I find go for red wine outside of JWBlack or soju. Latinos here buy mostly beer and tequila when its not being bought by frat boys and staceys.
Poor whites usually buy shitty euro import beer or Budweiser. Older whites buy blended scotch or Glenfiddich, only a few mid-30s whites and asians ever come and buy an aged single malt like Lagavulin or Oban. From a couple events ive been to the whisky crowd is maybe 85% white, 10% asian and 10% other.

Fireball, but only in lemonade

Sip it in small amounts first. If it still hurts water it down a bit and then go from there.
the 12cs is really good shit. Teeling's is also starting to get in my sweet spot for irish, had a 22 year old from their distillery and it was amazing.
Well if your making fruit brandies with it the stuff works fine.
Drinking it straight up though? Enjoy going blind.

Gin for sure.

I'd say top 5 so far is-

1: Monkey 47
2: St. George Botanivore
3: Uncle Val's Botanical
4: St: George Terrior
5: The Botanist

Still gotta get around to trying Plymouth.

If I just wanna get drunk and don't care about anything else, I mix 190 proof Everclear and distilled water or lemonade.

You could have saved the money from 4 out of your 5 shit whiskys and have actually bought yourself a nice bottle.
Good moves OP.

i serve my guests the shitty whiskeys and keep the nice shit for myself

And yet you chose to "show off" the shitty ones here.

Post up then faggot/faggots. Lets see a nice photo of all these expensive vintage single malts you obviously have by comparison.

Hendricks gin

I've been curious to try this. I also want to try The Botanist.

Hendricks is really good.

I drink the most common liquors regularly. I don't really have a single favorite type/brand and drink what I feel like.

>Whiskey
Sip on scotch but will buy Bulleit Rye and Buffalo Trace Bourbon to make old fashions. Apparently this is a meme drink because of Mad Men but I never watched that show and was introduced to the drink when I went to an old person bar.
>Vodka
Kirkland, Chopin, Effen, Goose (whatevers on sale) New Amsterdam mix with
>Rum
Zaya - both mix and sip
>Tequila (Reposado or Anejo)
Kirkland again and also Casamigos when I can find it for a good price

I'm not saying i have them you dumdumb. I'm saying that instead of buying a bottle JW Black, one of Ballantine's, one of J&B, one of Glenlivet and two of Jameson you could have bought the Black and used the money from all the others for a good whisky.
I'm sure one bottle at a time is enough for guests.

Have you been able to get Hennessy up there? We get half pints every once in a while, and 750 mL rarely. Any other size just isn't available.

Crown and Coke or Crown Apple on the rocks if im deciding to be a little bitch.

>Whiskey
Bulleit/Bulleit Rye
Old Overholt
Rittenhouse Rye
Jameson

>Gin
Fords
Gordons

>Vodka
Reyka
Titos

>Apertif
Lilet Blanc
Campari

Pic related. Super cheap and very smooth with a hint of sweetness.

It's really good. you can taste floral citruses without the juniper overpowering, overall a complex gin with great flavor profiles, all the while being incredibly smooth

Depends on what you drink, but I'm a firm believer in drinking from mthe bottle. I'm not sure why, but I can drink half a cup of hard liquor from the bottle, but one shot fucks my throat up.

>hint of sweetness
>probably has 40 grams of added sugar per liter

I like the kraken rum

go back to your fast food threads

Absinthe. All the fucking way. Close second would be Raki and then Pastis which are both essentially the same thing.

You really don't think a $13 bottle of dark rum isn't going to be loaded to the gills with extra sugar? Let me guess, you also think it gets its color from sitting in a barrel