Is that a battered blood sausage?

>battered blood sausage
Sounds like my dick on prom night.

yes it was fuckign delicious

English people have horrible taste in everything

op's pic and maisie are really really poor examples

Looks like two fried penis shafts

Do britfags really eat this shit???

I'm not even English but some of the best things are a English breakfast, a cold pork pie, beans on toast, a chip sandwich

No newspaper = not authentic

Battered sausage and chips is delicious

For all we know, Maisie might have a fantastic pussy and asshole for the dicking

op here
the battered sausage was honestly supreme

this but unironnically

it's my go to meal at the chippies + an irn bru

This is why no one likes the english.

Yeah, this and not everything else they've ever done.

Who goes to a fish and chip shop and turns around to decide that instead of delicious fish they'd rather order a tube of pig anuse?

Your dad.

i'm inland. i would only order fish near the coast. just feels wrong otherwise

I mean
a) Wherever you are you're probably not more than an hour from the sea, it's england
b) Most of the shops on the coast don't offer anything remotely local anyway, it's kinda sad

fish is fucking gross

>He posts, in English

battered sausage, chips, mayo

what could be better? not a lot

I hope you went to a chippie run by a god-fearing Englishman and not some paki-run shithole.

But yeah, if I’m eating it right there, I’ll get the cod, but if I’m taking it anywhere, sausage or a pie.

cum 2 south essex 4 sum fash en shits me brutheh

Wrong. The best English dish is Sunday roast with mashed potatoes, gravy, Yorkshire pudding, and peas. That is followed by a full English breakfast. Third place is shepherd's pie. Fish n chips is a distant fourth.

Wront. Best ENGLISH dish is kultural marxism, speckled DICK and lead paint. Third place is dental hygiene

why the fuck do people eat fermented blood holy shit