What a pathetic little man

What a pathetic little man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Bi2YA_r-QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lgZegNgm8N4
gayartworkilove.blogspot.com.es/2007/11/saint-sebastian-homoerotic-patron-of.html
torturebyroses.gydja.com/Sebastian-Salome.pdf
gaychristianblog.wordpress.com/2013/06/18/st-sebastian-the-patron-saint-of-homosexuals/
disclaimermag.com/other-stuff/st-sebastian-the-gay-icon-and-the-homoeroticism-of-martyrdom-3507
youtube.com/watch?v=aL3agVbX6K8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol imagine killing yourself because of something as worthless as a culture kek
Good thread, OP.

>posting on Veeky Forums
>calling others pathetic

? :D

Fuck off, cunt. This is a Mishima dickriding thread now.

Look at those flawless aesthetics. Truly the pinnacle of /fitlit/.

A side shot focusing more on his upper arm. Both my hands couldn't fit around that! Notice the really slight smirk (is he even smiling?), Mona Lisa gets put into shame.

It's so clear he just wanted to have a reason to an hero before he aged and became even more irrelevant.

I don't even dislike his writing desu

“In order to achieve a romantically noble death, a magnificent physique and a sculptural musculature are essential. Any confrontation between weak, flabby flesh and death seem ridiculously inappropriate”

>yfw he was under 5'

>Caring about height
>Using imperial system
>Being wrong
He was 5'2", not that it has any influence on his, again, flawless aesthetics and literary works.

>flawless aesthetics
>botches his suicide

Embarrassing

If you knew squat shit about Mishima, you'd know he did it for exhibitionism.

155 centimeters tall. That's 8 from being a bona fide dwarf.

What does one have to do with the other? Also his suicide was successful, he fucking died. If there even was any fault, it lies with his kaishakunin. Calling him embarassing, show us your physique and literary works then. I bet I wouldn't even want to suck your dick or have a meaningful conversation with you. Get that weak shit out of here.

>what did his suicide have to do with his aesthetics

At least know what you're going on about when you're going to suck mishima's dick

I mean in the act of execution. He made it sound like his """botched""" suicide attempt was because of lack of fitness. I already mentioned one motif, here.

>Calling him embarassing, show us your physique and literary works then.
you are on Veeky Forums and this is the response you resort to? sad!

Was the whole coup attempt a sham?

yes, he wanted to commit suicide but didn't want to just an hero in his bedroom.

No he was seriously going to reinstate the power of the emperor with his couple of other fuccbois

I teach English in Japan. In my school's library there's a children's book autobiography of Mishima with a cute cartoon picture of him on the cover wearing a helmet-scarf with a Japanese flag on it and holding a sword.

*biography

take a pic for us sometime op

>I teach English in Japan.
stopped there

Photo pls

>caring about some dead nip leprechaun
pls

This man in my country, he sure got a surprise lol

How the fuck did Saint Sebastian become a symbol of homolust? It's not like there was anything homoerotic about his actual life.

the annihilator of /an/

HA

What is a helmet-scarf?

Martyrdom and sainthood are both pretty erotic. From there it's pretty easy to get to homoerotic.

Fags are attracted to anything that can be desecrated.

>Calling him embarassing, show us your physique and literary works then
What a pathetic little man.

Yes but why Saint Seb specifically? There are much hotter saints.

Underrated post.

Read Confessions of a Mask. There's an entire chapter responding directly to your question

Very good

Why does an aesthetic picture of a man with his top off have to be homoerotic?

Respect your elders.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Bi2YA_r-QQ

Mishima was a brilliant author, but he was obviously afflicted by many personal issues. He just tried so hard. He should be included in the queer canon just to exemplify how attempting to perform under the guise of something you're not can be so destructive to the self.

>making your death an extension of your art

master race

>Both my hands couldn't fit around that!
yes they would, mishi was 5'0

>Mishima was a brilliant author because he was obviously afflicted by many personal issues.

fixed

The things that make his writing great have little to do with his ostentatious lifestyle, in fact, they seem in spite of it.

Thing he's wearing on his head in OP. Samurai used to wear one going into battle to keep their helmet snug.

Sounds comfy. Mishima was great at everything it seems.

>being gay for a dead chink manlet

>Erect dick is this tiny
Ok

Ok post yours then and let us see who is the manly man.

N-nani!?

Mishima was looking through an art history book at a young age and came across the painting. He had both homoerotic and sadistic fantasies and when he first saw it he realized the were intertwined (as a single fetish).

>uhhh
>Uhhhh
>uhhhHHHhh
What an incoherent man

>There are much hotter saints.
Wtf are you talking about?
Saint Sebastian was always the patron saint for the male homosexuals
Are you stupid?

he was a faggot
i tried reading one of his books and it sucked
i put it down
pseud-core

Yet I'm sure you'd still take it faggot.

Mishima was also a faggot you stupid illiterate.

>He should be included in the queer canon

Good talk about him

youtube.com/watch?v=lgZegNgm8N4

>Saint Sebastian was always the patron saint for the male homosexuals
No he wasn't, homosexuals don't get an official patron saint. The closest I can think of is him being a patron saint of athletes.

You really are thick

Explain yourself instead of calling me stupid twice then, idiot.

Why?

>gayartworkilove.blogspot.com.es/2007/11/saint-sebastian-homoerotic-patron-of.html
>torturebyroses.gydja.com/Sebastian-Salome.pdf
>gaychristianblog.wordpress.com/2013/06/18/st-sebastian-the-patron-saint-of-homosexuals/
>disclaimermag.com/other-stuff/st-sebastian-the-gay-icon-and-the-homoeroticism-of-martyrdom-3507

Masculinity for masculinitys sake is very unaesthetic

How is it to teach in Japan? I pretend to live in Japan and I think the only tuing I could do there is teaching.
Do japanese people have interest in learn foreign languages?

Wait a second, Veeky Forums doesn't know Mishima was full blown gay???
Actually, I'm not that impressed.

First you've got to master japanese, do you know how to read, write and speak in japanese?

That doesn't actually make him the Catholic patron saint of homosexuals, retard. Just something the lgbt community decided to appropriate as their symbol.

YOU ARE THICK AS FUCK AUTISMO KID

Sure, I'm the retard and not you with your truly informed academic sources such as "gay artwork I love" and "gay christian blog".

I'm very slowly learning hiragana, katakana and some key words first. I know I have to be at least an advanced speaker, but I'm not planning to go to Japan now, so I think I have time to increase my japanese, whilst I struggle to reach fluency in english.

>full blown gay
>fucked women and had children

Unsubstantiated rumors.

Suppose I learned the necessary level of Japanese. Is it easy to get a job of teaching English or Russian? What English certificate would I need to teach it?

Thanks for posting this man

Homosexuality isn't an invention of the late 20th century. Gay people have lived in straight relationships for millennia before gay rights or any of the pc shit was an actual thing in society because that's what they had to do in order to survive.

It's not who you chose to fuck or live with that makes you gay, it's your preferences that make you gay i.e. whether you're only attracted to the same sex.

Anyways, I believe human sexuality is much more complicated than that and less black and white than we all try to picture it. It's society that demands clear destinctions and labels.

Don’t mind me. Just want to see who got the get.

Being "Gay" is an invention of the 20th century. Mishima was not a "gay man", not even close, you have to understand Mishima's theories of aesthetics in order to understand what he thought of sexuality.

My pleasure. If you aren't familiar, the speaker is the late, great Jonathan Bowden. One of the best orators to grace the British Right in recent times.

youtube.com/watch?v=aL3agVbX6K8

I was so glad this was released. I thought it never would be, and just randomly thought to look for it today. Low and behold, it was released yesterday.

Are there any more Bowdens that weren't unreleased? I know there was this one, and then I thought there were a few others that Lady Renouf had?

he was a good boy

Japan is heaven. The people here, especially the kids, are much better than the people back home. Japan is the superior society. And no I am not a weeb (I don't like anime or manga or collect samurai swords) nor do I think Japan is perfect or better in every way (it is worse in some ways), just better overall. The women alone make moving here worth it. White women are a lost cause. No you don't need to speak Japanese at all. No they don't really care about learning English. Your job is to entertain them so they learn some English while having fun.

Cause you're a little BITCH! Because you get NO PUSSY!

y-you too

okay lbh

He was a fascinating person.

Mishima was right. Suicide is beautiful and his was deeply meaningful in the context of the modernisation, westernisation of Japan

>it's a young boy has to deal with prostitutes episode

Really Mishima, again?

I know right, invite him as ivy ink ivy hub dawg yet Jerry kHz debts ssh j ing ave Joni she's 4th unintentional funky chan Hugh Bach g

>Strong but beautiful
>Gives up carnal life for high, emotional ideal
>Arbitrarily put down by the world's oppression through the phallic medium of arrows, symbolizing the rape of the soul, emphasizing hard embodiment, the cruel embodiment of the soul
>BDSM

mishima was truly a breeder at heart. if there was anything he repressed, it was not his homosexuality, but rather his heterosexuality. his acting out the "repressed homosexual w/ wife" archetype was his way of repressing this heterosexual tendency. what he noticed is that his form of conservatism really was incompatible with being a flaming heterosexual, as it was a conservatism that asserted maleness, that drove his solitary masturbations accompanied by pictures of wounded men, decapitated soldiers and the like. perhaps it is wrong to call it conservatism, because in a sense it is a politicization of his own pathology. he looked deep within himself and discovered a grotesque drive that exists within all people. in this sense he was pathetic- he was not capable of civilizing his drive, and as such he was implicit in his own destruction

Ha ha Mishima's boner

I love that sick fuck

Man you fags really do hate each other. You get shat on endlessly by straight guys yet you shit on your own kind just as much. Literally why.

White women in Eastern Europe are not a lost cause, and there are some gems in the West still. You degrade your ancestors, and went the easy way out.

> You degrade your ancestors
trumptards actually believe this

I hate trump.

>all these left wing vermin insulting a patriot

Fuck off.

My apologies, I guess I unjustly extrapolated the beliefs and actions of a minority of highly publicized neo-nazis onto you