What did he mean by this?

>eats my dad's nuts
>calls me faggot

ok kid

How big of a faggot do you have to be to be called a faggot by a faggot

faggot

Why do you keep signing your posts?

too many people with alergies :(

No, because they are an insanely resource intensive foodstuff. For instance, each almond takes liters of water to produce and that doesn't take into account the energy required to transport the water to the arid lands where they are grown, nor the fertilizers derived from natural gas that are needed for them to grow in shitsoil. I won't even get into picking, processing, and distribution. Nuts are the quintessential representation of modern waste.

I assume you're vegetarian, perhaps even vegan? Because otherwise, you're looking at the wrong boogyman

i don't give a shit what california does to its watertable as long as i get my almonds

ur an alergi

Americucks building cities in deserts with no water source other than ground water

WELL DONE!

Pistachios > Almonds > the rest

That knowledge makes them taste even better.

>It's OK to buy nuts because they are not the worst offender
All you proved is that for a non-meat product, they are resource intensive

I didn't prove anything, nor did I intend to prove anything

I asked if you ate meat - do you or do you not eat meat? How often? How much of it?

In case you want to know, I do eat meat, about 1 kg a month. I think it's ok to eat meat. I also eat nuts, legumes, vegetables, fruits, etc. Unlike the self-proclaimed "omnivores" on Veeky Forums I'm an actual omnivore, not a carnist LARPing as an omnivore.

Remember, there are more options than "kill all humans" or "destroy the earth so that we end up all dying anyway".

Stop being such a nihilist and take a critical view of your own actions, that is all I'm suggesting.

>I didn't prove anything, nor did I intend to prove anything

Then shut the fuck up. You have no argument.

The only green human is a dead human. I am pretty sure I consume much fewer resources than you do... See, that's how idiotic you seem. I pointed out how eating nuts is bad for the environment and you turned it into a competition about who is doing a better job at not dooming the planet.

If that shitty chart wanted to be consistent it would have seperated all the different types of nuts or grouped all meats into one. fuck off with your bias crap, moron.

>you turned it into a competition about who is doing a better job at not dooming the planet.
Actually I do believe you did that, I'm simply trying to humor you by playing along with your weird little game

>I am pretty sure I consume much fewer resources than you do
Do you own a car? Yes, you do. Well, I don't. End of discussion.

>I'm just going to win all internet arguments by making assumptions
You just keep doing that, friend-o.

I point out that eating nuts it's resource intensive and in your head that instantly a competition. That's a special kind of retarded. A conscientious person's train of thought should be to lower their nut consumption, not to justify eating nuts because they mitigate their carbon footprint in other areas of consumption.

>I have no children, I don't have a vehicle, I use hydroelectric power, I don't even have a bicycle because their production involves lots of oil, I found this phone dumpster diving, I don't recycle because I produce no waste (I compost), I literally eat my shit by making humanure and feeding it to my plants, I don't eat meat because I get it from fresh sea algae
Your move

>I point out that eating nuts it's resource intensive and in your head that instantly a competition.
Not just in my head - yours too. All foods are resource intensive. So what reason would you have for pointing out that nuts are "resource intensive" unless you mean nuts, relative to other foods, are *more* resource intensive (thus, implying a sort of competition).

You don't get to start an argument like that, and then back out of it by going "hurr this isn't a competition".

>this world doesn't need people
>especially people like you two
don't worry you little faggots. i'm picking up your slack. i got 5 cars (3 of them eat or drain like 1 liter of oil a day), only purchase beef, have more electronics than any sane person should have, stab bicycle tires whenever i find them multiple times, i have a coal fired generator for my hunting camp that I fire up just for the hell of it, and have 10 kids.

Typical catatstrophizing and black-and-white thinking. Just your assumption that my goal from the get-go is to compete in an eating habits arena is laughably ridiculous and shows how insecure you feel about your own consumption; hell, not only did you take offense but you actually had to tell me how you're actually helping by not owning a vehicle. It seems like you simply cannot take in any knowledge, accept it for what it offers, and perhaps think that it'd be beneficial for humankind if everyone curbed certain habits of consumption.

No arguments from you, just comparisons and butthurt. Good day.

fish sticks and nuts.

>Typical catatstrophizing and black-and-white thinking.
Remember when you said "The only green human is a dead human." ? Remember when I said "there are other options" and "don't be a nihilist"?

>Just your assumption that my goal from the get-go is to compete
No. You made it a competition from the start.

>not only did you take offense
A casual observer would look at my posts, and look at your posts, and it would be clear to anyone that you're taking this way too personally.

>you actually had to tell me how you're actually helping by not owning a vehicle
Just as you started with the "nuts are resource intensive", you also started with the "I consume much fewer resources than you do"

>Good day.
But at least you have enough self-awareness to realize you're making a fool of yourself, and bowing out.

And yet you're most likely not in the wealthiest 10th percentile in the US, which doesn't make you the one of the worst polluters. You'll never own a coal mine, flush excess nitrogen from fertilizers into any rivers, frack any soils, are drag massive nets at the bottom of any ocean. Thank you for doing your part.

>I pointed out a minor fallacy (that also makes me a hypocrite) so I am done

Did you know that by eating brown rice you're actually using less energy in their production and gaining more nutrients? I bet you probably eat white rice but choose not to chew gum.

I eat both. It depends on what kind of flavors and textures I want.

Brown rice goes bad quickly. Probably if more people had tasted non-rancid brown rice they'd look at it as a feature and not a bug to be endured for "health" [sic] reasons.

His fallacy shouldn't have permitted the argument to develop and yet it did. Now you're here burdening me by citing the fallacy of fallacy in order to continue an argument that has no end. I've already mentioned how I curb my consumption, the next step would be to prove it, and the final step would be for either one of us to kill ourselves to prove that we pollute the least.

really... i have a 700 hectare agricultural farm. the faggy boy from the extension office says i use too much fertilizer but he couldn't grow a weed.

>in order to continue an argument that has no end. I've already mentioned how I curb my consumption, the next step would be to prove it, and the final step would be for either one of us to kill ourselves to prove that we pollute the least.
Nothing I said should have led to this bloated notion that I wanted any of that.

Nut power ranking:

1. Peanut
2. Macadamia
3. Pecan
4. Walnut
5. Cashew
6. Almond
7. Pistachio
8. Hazelnut
9. Brazil nut

Let me simplify your argument for you
A: eating nuts is bad because it's resource intensive
B: hurr, everything you do pollutes but I don't have a car and eat little meat, therefore I can eat nuts
A: just abstain from eating nuts
B: I'll eat nuts if I want, also you lost this argument
Just stop eating nuts and meat, guy

I like to eat a small pack of peanuts between breakfast and lunch

underrated post

>peanut on top
I'm sorry, I love peanuts, but they are pretty mediocre

>8$ for a jar of cashjews

Mr. Peanut is a goddamn kike

Well at least you put almond and pistachio low and brazil nut is trash.

I was gonna rub one out later, but your post has ruined that.

Cashews are my favorite but are too expensive. Chocolate covered peanuts are my favorite candy.

pistashios and cashew's should be at the top you fucking plebeean

I really want to suck my gf's nuts when she gets back from the gym but she hates that i acknowledge she has xy genitals