Hiro-approved meta thread

Can we ban lizardposting and bugsposting?

idunno, y u no tell me? I am here just to talk 'bout boks

user.. easy on the meta

I wish Felix was real and my boyfriend.

Just a reminder that Palmer Eldritch is my husbando
>tfw he will never be real

OP ... easy on the pretentiousness.

I wish either this or that I was Felix.
Trap life is better

Why? Can't we have fun? If you don't like that, you're always welcome to go on the 8ch Veeky Forums

If you want more moderation so bad you should try this site called reddit. I hear they are really tough on people like us who just want to enjoy our posts and have a good time OP.

Would you let Palmer Eldritch turn himself into a loli and ride your dick?

As lewdly as possible. Then we can get married in one of those pocket dimensions and I'll present to him Leo Bulero's head mounted on a spike in true William Golding style.

>Calls OP a redditor
>Uses meme with impact font

>Knows that Reddit memes are the ones that use impact font
I think you just outed yourself there.

reddit is actually better than Veeky Forums now.... I get banned from reddit less too.

PHILOSOPHY POSTS OUT
/POL/ OUT
RECOMMENDATION GENERAL IN

Patrician taste, friends.

No
Maybe, maybe making a general
Yes

never seen a more reddit post in my life desu

Fuck off obvious /pol/poster, you are the reason why we can't have serious threads.

Palmer Eldritch would be such a good wife. The sex would be amazing, man.

>Implying redditors do not spread their cancer everywhere
>Implying that cancer is not easily identifiable

wake up for some surprises lol

I say it's time to ban Jordan Peterson threads. They have no relevance to literature or philosophy. Even if he might have written some books, no one ever talks about them, it's always the same shitty discussion eventually delving into politics.

/pol/youtuber/peterson/ general when?

What the fuck is he doing? What is he doing blud? Wot posting like that? He didn't even come over and make good posts, blud. Only man I saw come over was Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums. No one else came over. All of them shitposted.
How Dare You! How fucking dare you, blud. Travel to Veeky Forums, yeah. Travel all the way for this fucking shit. Again. This guy's a dickhead blud. You know I'm not happy blud, because come on. It's me blud. I would do anything for this fuckin thread blud. Yeah? Do you know how bad it is? Last week I was talkin to my mum yeah?
My mum's /pol/ in.
IS SHE MAD?

kek

>turns himself into a loli
>allows himself get slowly asphyxiated to death despite being reality warper tier
>Uses his divinity to personally appear and diss a main character's taste in waifu
>helps everyone endlessly re-enact their deepest desires
>that moment when another character accuses him of defiling them and he's all w-what
>you will never cure your waifu of corruption by fucking him senseless in all his holes

No.
Not so much of an issue anymore, as they're all back in middle school.
No. That's an awful idea.