*ruins your meal*

*ruins your meal*

Just east around it (Now melts!)

*too retarded to figure out basic eating*

>It's the customers job to figure out how to eat around the mistakes a chef made
If you can't fillet a fish properly, you shouldn't fucking cook, fucking retard

There's no point filleting a fish that you can easily remove the scales from. Hell, the fucking oils from the head alone give the meat more flavor in some species.

Go take your retardation somewhere else; not every fish needs to be deep-fried fat-fuck.

>no problem for cavemen
>modern soyboy can't cope

Fuck you bone toothing soyboy faggot
Just because you think bones are fine to eat doesn't mean normal not retarded people want to deal with them
Fuck you asshole

hahahaha, op can't be serious.
man the fuck up.

>he needs the chef to be his "mommy" and make sure he doesn't choke on a bone

user... you have to be at least 18 to post here.

I was suprised to learn that people don't eat fishbones. I chew on them gladly.

>implying it isn't harder to remove just the scales than simply skin it
>implying I don't do both depending on species and cooking method
>implying I'm not simply better than you
>implying I don't catch and cook my own fish
Lord forbid you open your mind to other possibility there Jethro. You're either a troll or a person who has that disgusting isolationist mentality. Fuck, even your ancestors cooked better than you and knew that some fish didn't need to be de-boned.

>i only like the fish sticks mommy warms up for me

Is eating a whole fish really a problem for people??? God, what a pussified time to be alive.

*only eats bowls of slop because chewing is too much effort*

Few fishes are easier to debone than a dorade in the pic since there aren't any small fishbones that break of the spine.

he mad

hi flyover land!

I prefer eating my fish with head and tail still attached unless it's fucking huge.

This.

>not eating the bones for calcium

I had an ex from flyover land and pretty much the only decent thing they ate were shitty lake fish they caught, full of tiny bones.

Yeah, I've been there. They call them "crappys" because they taste like crap. Kinda selective because all the food there tastes like crap but I can't say I disagree about their ''''''fish''''''. Only edible if you're very drunk

>travel to Europe
>all restaurants are too lazy/retarded to remove fish bones

I broiled this fish whole and then slid the meat off the bones with a spoon. It's a pretty common technique to cook a fish whole and then de-bone it just before serving. In fact, it looks like OP's photo shows table-side de-boning in progress.

Anyway, if you can't handle being served meat on the bone, you should kill yourself.

>wanting to miss out on all that flavor
Fuxking manchild kek.

Same thing here. I grilled these tilapia whole, presented them this way at the table, and let people slide the meat off the bone with a tablespoon. Crispy skin was great; meat was tasty. Easy dinner.