Name a more genuinely evil thinker

Name a more genuinely evil thinker.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2012/oct/21/peter-hitchens-addiction-drugs-war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Harlow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek.

On phone. Who is that?

Poor sod, what did he ever do to deserve this treatment?

Herbert Marcuse

Me. I'm a coward.

How is Marcuse evil?

I think you're over emphasising his influence, especial post the mid 70's. He basically said that students were incapable of generating societal change (revolution) and went out of fashion....structuralism and post-structuralism took hold (which is inconvenient as they weren't marxists)
I also suspect all that you've read about marcuse is cherry-picked by /pol/tards.

good luck with that..

I remember when "cultural marxism" was an obscure conspiracy theory of the early 90's.

J.S. Mill has had more influence on multiculturalism, immigration etc etc than marcuse ever had

>breivik has alot to answer for
>july 2011

jesus

giv milkies

quick rundown on this guy?
>wikipedia
>marxist-heideggarian
>influenced: bob black, hakim bey
>what

no wai

obvious #1

obvious #2

obvious #3

he influenced two stupid white anarchists huh
that isn't giving him much cred

I disagree with this guy on almost every issue, but I cannot bring myself to hate him. He seems like the guy that genuinely loves his pet rabbit and buys birthday presents for his little sister.

>evil

What happened in July 2011?

This bicycling cuckservative.
theguardian.com/books/2012/oct/21/peter-hitchens-addiction-drugs-war

unless you're a """"refugee"""", forget about it

so you're an agnostic radical centrist?

Leave Teddy alone

no just jewish

that's a spicy meme

that wasn't my quick rundown, I was asking for one lol
don't see how a marxist would have influenced black (who I know only through abolition of work)
also are there non-white anarchists?

do you need help tying your shoelaces?

anders breivik went on a shooting spree ...after which people became aware of his manifesto which mentioned "cultural marxism" (up until then a marginal, fringe conspiracy theory) along with a load of bullshit about world of warcraft and freemasonry

my asshole

Evola

What is evil about Evola? That he is ego-centric? I don't see how he would be any more evil than, say, Stirner or Nietzsche.

Ayn rand

Elrond

why would you hate someone for disagreeing with them? you sound like a child.

racism and fascism is pretty evil bro...

Step aside plebs, real #1 evil intellectual coming through.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Harlow
>Such terms and respective devices included a forced-mating device he called the "rape rack", tormenting surrogate-mother devices he called "Iron maidens", and an isolation chamber he called the "pit of despair", developed by him and a graduate student, Stephen Suomi.
>In the last of these devices, alternatively called the "well of despair", baby monkeys were left alone in darkness for up to one year from birth, or repetitively separated from their peers and isolated in the chamber. These procedures quickly produced monkeys that were severely psychologically disturbed, and used as models of human depression.[30]

Holy shit, she's deranged

damn the man actually made a meaningful contribution never would have thought that

Derrida.

>teddy
>evil
Literally nothing wrong

Is it just me or does he look a bit like Lynch?