100 dollar budget per week what do

100 dollar budget per week what do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WHmyAoY-HrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cereal and 2%

Eat like a king. I feed three people on

Humans literally cannot survive on only $100 a week for groceries. Try stealing from the dumpster behind taco bell.

my budget is 50 dollars a month...........

I cover my entire food budget with delicious meals for $50/week. Learn to cook, you mongoloid.

Lobster, rib roasts, seasonal organic vegetables, booze and weed chocolates. Still have enough left over for milk.

it's going to be tough. You can't even eat out more that 2-3 times with that budget.

x2

How does it feel to be broke as fuck?

>gwyneth paltrow
>7 fucking limes
What it must be like to be rich as fuck... who is actually this retarded?

in california 7 limes would cost like a dollar

People on SNAP

How much was this suppose to cost?

You're fucked. No way you can survive on that much. Might as well pick a protest to join, cause you're gonna be gandhi in a few days.

>people on food stamps
>buying fresh food

nice joke

you're a lying cunt or else you live in a 3rd world country

>Any American
>buying fresh food.

OBSESSED

Nigger, I'm American.
We just don't eat fucking produce.
If we have money in our pockets, we are buying fucking Beef!

Obsessed as well as a liar. You Eurofags are a sad bunch.

yeah, europoors have infiltrated the USDA.

You're a fucking dipshit. If you understand the fundamentals of cooking one to three adults can do well on $50. I'm from the UK and when I went to the USA I couldn't believe how cheap your food is. Here are some tips since you are obviously a retard.

>Shop at cheap supermarkets
>Aim for a strongly vegetable diet
>Aggressively hunt for deals
>Buy eggs in bulk and cheese in large packs
>Oil is economical in bulk too
>Having a freezer really helps, for bread, beef, anything you want
>Shop at 8PM at better supermarkets to pick up good quality reduced food
>Avoid fruits, junk food, too expensive
>Use leftover cash for cleaning materials and cover cost of cooking, spices, utensils
>Don't eat out every fucking day

In fact scratch that last one, because fucking americans can't seem to go a day without cramming a big mac into their heads. In fact you don't even need to learn how to cook in order to live cheaply in america, you can just live off the dollar menu. Fucking americans you piss me off so fucking much.

>UK
So third world country

7 limes are a dollar in NYC where she shops

Spend at most $10 a day for groceries, eat well without any real restraints, save $30 or more for kitchen supplies or something else you need.

Here you go OP I made a menu for you.

>Breakfast
parfait yogurt
coffee
orange juice

>lunch
southwest grilled chicken salad
water

>dinner
Mcdouble
med. fry
Diet soda

>fast food

Yeah, no shit.
With a 100 a week you don't expect him to be NEET do you?

Breakfast: 1-2 Boiled egg/s

Lunch: Boiled chicken and rice

Dinner: Beans + rice + meat + veges

all these are true, especially using the freezer and taking advantage of the reduced food prices at night are great

Put your extra $25 towards alcohol

Rice and beans.
Discount meats.
Veggies.
Get fucking creative.

>100 dollar budget per week
I only need 40.

Quite the opposite.
How's it feel to spend more money then what you need and then proceed to bitch and cry when others can save money.
How fucking fat are you? You eat over fifty bucks of food a month?

HEY MOM I CALLED HIM EUROPE AGAIN.
WHERE MY TENDIES.
That's you. That's what you sound like.

Do you enjoy boiling water or something?

Said the Le fifty three percent country.
I went to Walmart in massachusetts and everyone was speaking meehecan and Swahili.

>Boiled chicken

Breakfast: Huevos rancheros and coffee ($4.00)

Lunch: Rice bowl (pork, broth, rice, vegetable garnish, egg) ($2.00)

Dinner: Rice and chicken curry ($3.00)

$50-60 a week
Eat like an immigrant and you'll be fine

My food budget is like 15 bucks a week and I never go hungry what the fuck is wrong with you people

If you don't eat out and you play the coupon/weekly sale game hard, it is easily doable.

How do you eat for 15 bucks a week, a thing of greek yogurt is already 4 bucks.

>Boiled chicken

>tfw work "gives" us $8 a day for lunch

Please explain how you do this, what do the 3 of you eat?

iusualy feed myself for about 40 a week, tho i dont eat much meat, and i usualy buy chicken hearts/livers, pork liver, minced pork, or a whole chicken when i buy meat...i mostly just buy veggies and eat them with rice and hot sauce

Extreme doubt here, user.

Go to the fucking grocery store and buy $100 worth of preparation-H.

t. daddy bought my car

A lot of just rice, potatoes, and beans isn't overly healthy. Try some cabbage, carrots, and onions to fill yourself and eggs for other nutrients. And you can whore yourself out to thick older women for fun and sustenance.

No, I expect him to make some quick and easy dishes himself on the weekdays and bigger batches during the weekend to have leftovers throughout the week.

>easy dishes himself
Only woman and weebs larping anime cartoons cook at home

Are you fucking crazy? I could easily survive on $50 a week. You just can't budget worth a damn

>implying
The world is in a sad state when we have people with the means but not the will to do anything themselves. Not to speak of the fact that nearly anything made at home is far tastier than fast food.

Now go kill yourself fucking addict.

I lived on 100€/month for a year in college.
Would note recommend tho. Ate mainly cheap carbs and beans.

I'm not actually broke, I just live frugally. My family treats me to stuff sometimes because they know I'm trying to build up good savings.

>The world is in a sad state when we have people with the means but not the will to do anything themselves.
Stop living in the past. If we DO go to the grocery store it's to get frozen pizzas and microwave dinners. (ie other food). You neets are the only ones cooking.

Or maybe people dont want to eat like they live in poverty when they have the choice not to? You rice and bean faggots are the worst. Sure you can live on $50 a week if you want but what is your quality of food?

OBESE

I suppose that's the case for Americans, it's still sad to see. Restaurants obviously have a reason to exist, but just the trip to get the fast food takes longer than cooking something fast.

Mostly vegetables, a bit of cheap fruit, a small amount of whatever meat is on special. Beans and lentils are also common when not using meat.

sounds like war torn hell to me.

Fatty detected

yeah, it's great.
I have a job, a savings account and retirement fund and i can eat meat 3 meals a day that I don't cook myself.

Of course everything she buys for is beaner related.

>I don't cook myself.
then why are you here?

greek yogurt with berries, sandwiches, potatoes and eggs, canned fruit, mushrooms

are you legit fucking retarded?

Did you expect a rich white liberal to not be racist?

SAVAGE

For the food.
This isn't just a cooking board, faggot.

Nope, just in the 70k/yr and over bracket that spends just as much on eating out than cooking at home.

While technically correct, you are a sub-human if you can't even cook a meal for yourself. You cannot complete the most rudimentary of tasks to sustain yourself. This is worse than not being able to tie your shoelaces over the age of 12

he's retarded pay him no mind

>you are a sub-human if you can't even cook a meal for yourself
Who says I can't? Yes, cooking is a necessity for the poor, but it's really only a hobby for the middle class.

70k for a 4 person household is straight up poor, that surely doesn't qualify as anything near a normal household

it would be 90k today adjusted for inflation.

Something's wrong if you're struggling to spend $100 a week on food. That's a monthly budget for a single individual.

Learn to shop you child.

70k is almost 50% the median household income in the US.

How is "household income" calculated? Does it just disregard single people, or is it some sort of equation to standardize everything?

I think you need to give the US census bureau a little more credit.

It might be as simple as the combined total of all the incomes of all household members 18+.

It most certainly does not disregard single people.

what is that?
recipe?

>boiled chicken

Per week:
2 dozen eggs 4.00
2 gallons milk 8.00
1 3 lb pkg Bacon Ends and Pieces 5.00
1 lb onions 3.00
2 lbs Brocolli 3.00
1 head cabbage 2.00
3 garlic bulbs 1.00
2 packages green onions 1.00
1 pkg celery 1.00
1 whole free range organic fucking chicken 20.00
3 lbs organic free range ground beef 36.00
1 lbs fantastic butter 1 lb 5.00
Fresh Herbs 6.00
7 Limes 1.00
Cilantro 2.00
Staple carbs - Buy rice and potato and bread as necessary with spare budget money
Nigger, if you can't eat like a fucking Byzantine emperor on $100/week, you aren't even trying.

>1 lb onions should read "3 lb bag of onions"

chicken and ground beef.

Lotta flyover recipes are a waitin' here.
hamburger helper should be on that list.

>$100
How many McChickens is that? More than enough.

Looks like pot roast made in a slow cooker

Good ground beef is a wonderful protein, and easy to prepare in almost infinite ways.
A whole chicken is something everyone should be familiar with handling:
youtube.com/watch?v=WHmyAoY-HrA

That's a nice list. You could switch it up every other week by getting regular non-organic chicken and beef, probably enough to get some fish (fillets or whole) and maybe a steak or 2.

>if you can't eat like a fucking Byzantine emperor on $100/week, you aren't even trying.
truth. Or they are like that user a bit up that can't cook and eats all his meal at take out joints.

Oh gawd, if you bought conventional protein you would never be able to finish everything you could afford.
Heck, cut just a pound ($12.00) of the OGB out and you have enough to buy like 4 pounds of specialty mushrooms, or coconut milk, curry, sweet potato, and... BAM! Ground beef massaman curry to feed several people.
Just for example.

i made a post similar to this in a similar thread a few weeks ago, never expecting anyone to take it as anything but a joke
it got like 15+ (you)'s
it was hilarious to me

what a retarded post
although i think median is more like 60k

jesus man where do you live that shit is that expensive
solid list but that's 3-10 times what i'd pay in PNW

I live in the south Willamette Valley, and yes, I did pad the prices, just to drive home the point.

>mfw I survive on $75 a month for food
>Sometimes only spend $50

no need to brag, user
Being poor is its own reward.