The Habit

Opinions on it Veeky Forums? They've been popping up all over my city lately, and their burgers compete pretty well with In-N-Out.

Good food, too many pretentious hipsters eating there.

Just another burger chain, whoopty shit.

it's pretty good for the price I guess
in what what flyover shit hole do hipsters flock to the habit? it has the most inoffensive branding and the locations are pretty modest looking

You have to remember that on Veeky Forums hipster has no real definition. It's just randomly assigned to whatever group of people you don't particularly care for.

My definition of hipster is now a leftist millenial or late gen X

Good to know. My definition of retard is you, so thx for expanding my definition

Your definition of hipster is anyone not sitting alone in the corner avoiding eye contact with people.

god you are such a soyboy

I grew up in Santa Barbara, where the original shop opened. I remember going to the Habit in high school and bringing our burgers to the drive-in theater nearby. I think the burgers are great for the price, but I've never been a fan of their regular fries. Sweet potato fries and onion rings are both good though.

I occasionally get the neopolitan shake when I feel like a fatass.

I like them more than In n Out. They are a good chain.

kinda bland but not bad. they don't season the burger meat, but maybe that's just my local one's problem.

Been going to Habit for years. I have many opinions:

-The burgers taste good but the secret to Habit burgers is NOT getting extra shit on them. In fact the drier the better.
-The lettuce is usually chopped into a pile of wet, slimy bits so instead of having a leaf or two of lettuce (that remain in the middle of the burger) like most burgers, the pile of lettuce bits spew out every side upon the first bite. Meaning its super messy. You basically have to eat it in the paper wrapper because it requires an unreasonable amount of napkins to deal with.
-If you add grilled onions or guacamole then you're looking at a fucking nightmare mess. You might as well eat it naked in the shower.
-If you get it "to go" then they only give you a few napkins, and they always stack them on top of the fries inside the paper "to go" bag so all the napkins are instantly ruined by oil making them useless.
-They have pretty darn good ranch. Ask for like 4.
-Their fries are big and fat and mushy and I fucking love them. In-and-out fries are the worst fucking thing I've ever had. People rave about them but I guess people are fucking worthless pieces of shit because nobody should like eating what feels like flavorless deep-fried sticks of chalk.
-Get a vanilla malt with no whip cream and dip sweet potato fries in them.

Overrated AF
SoCal hipsters hype up just to be contrarian

Good post my fellow 805er

All I can hear is a person from Wisconsin trying to say, "The Hobbit"

Their shakes are really good

One opened by me in NJ a few years back, and it's pretty good.
Their burgers are really messy though.

it pretty good

>All I can hear is a person from Wisconsin trying to say, "The Hobbit"

topkek

>Hipsters

There's literally a place in Plymouth MA that's called "The Tasty." Shit sounds hipster as fuck

>have one in la canada
>Okay for the most part
>Food ain't bad
>Employees not cunts, but also dont have many complaints
>Customers there are assholes
>Every time I go they try to fight over taking my order because it's a breath of fresh relaxing air according to them
>Just order some white person burger (Santa Barbara burger, swiss cheese, avocado and mayo only)
>Eat it and be on my way
All white people at any food establishment are shitty people. The lads at Baja fresh thanked me multiple.timea and give me discounts for not being a cunt

they aren't as good, and they're more expensive.