Hey Veeky Forums, /co/ here. Have you read any literature with writing worse than this or do we win?

Hey Veeky Forums, /co/ here. Have you read any literature with writing worse than this or do we win?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1626012512/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did she say all of that in one breath or something? What the fuck? Why would a comic book company hire a retarded autistic furry fanfiction writer?

You win. Comics are designed for children. Which is why women and autistic manchildren enjoy them.

what's wrong with that? it's empowering, spunky, cute

Well even we don't enjoy this one, which says something. Anyways, post examples of shitty writing.

Harry Potter

This goes into print but I think my shit will never make it.

Jesus Christ, the stuff you guys have to put up with.

>*walks onto stage*
>*tests mic*
>*inhales deeply*
>.....................
>SUNSET

>reading any capeshit but a few select batman stories

Your problem isn't comics, it's reading superhero comics. It's 'literally' made for children

Btw the author of this comic got her start as a 'bestselling Young Adults author' so I assume she's written Veeky Forums shit that's just as bad.

but the greatest cape story ever told is a superman comic

Are there any comics Veeky Forums considers deserving of literary merit?

Of the few comics I've read, I would consider Superman: Peace on Earth, Shazam! Power of Hope, and Kingdom Come as deserving of literary merit.

This was her YA novel:
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1626012512/

Product description
“Even if Holden Caulfield was born in the Bronx in the 1980s, he could never be this awesome.” Inga Muscio, author of Cunt Juliet Milagros Palante is leaving the Bronx and headed to Portland, Oregon. She just came out to her family and isn’t sure if her mom will ever speak to her again. But Juliet has a plan, sort of, one that’s going to help her figure out this whole “Puerto Rican lesbian” thing. She’s interning with the author of her favorite book: Harlowe Brisbane, the ultimate authority on feminism, women’s bodies, and other gay-sounding stuff. Will Juliet be able to figure out her life over the course of one magical summer? Is that even possible? Or is she running away from all the problems that seem too big to handle? With more questions than answers, Juliet takes on Portland, Harlowe, and most importantly, herself.

50 Shades of Grey author. You lose. Exhibit A: racist teabagging scene.

Graphic novels yes.

Watchmen, Maus, Essex County, Fun House etc

That's not even the worst comic. Have you ever read the CG War Machine?

my diary desu

;___;

Holy... I want more

This is why I only read graphic novels of approved Veeky Forumserature like the enlightened individual that I am

>spunky
Literally the opposite

New Yorkers are truly sub human

Anyone who still thinks lesbians are great needs to lay off the anime for a while and face realtiy

This.
Also Asterios Polyp, Black Hole, In Hell, Killing Joke,...

i do not detect any spunk. unless that's what the white swooshes around the couple are.

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>She fishes it out almost immediately
Has this person never had Tea before

>She likes her tea weak and black
>She fishes it out almost immediately
>Reading comprehension

You won't get "weak" tea, you'll get no fucking tea at all.

This. Comics are way more accessible to today's youth than literature, which makes it easier to indoctrinate them into a lifestyle of degeneracy.

Devilman is better than most science-fiction/fantasy I've read.

you just got tea-baited britfag

I blame Junot Diaz for this.

Furthermore, someone post either the list of endless nerd shit from Ready Player One or the horrible recollection of the protagonist's Atheism.

I am going to tea bag your fucking face you cunt

The use of the word "literally" triggers me more than anything else in this image. Why? What purpose does it serve? How does can one be figuratively intrigued and in awe? Is this how everyone on tumblr talks and they're trying to appeal to them?

>Marriage is a disgusting, outdated, immoral, patriarchal, system of oppression that needs to be destroyed. FUCK religion by which I mean Christianity!
>Did you know that faggots can't get married?
>Marriage is an inaliable human right and until everyone can legally marry the persyn they were BORN to love we must fight tirelessly to enshrine homosexuality in this noble institution.
>Faggots can get married now.
>Gay marriage is the cutest thing ever! So romantic! OMG I'm just dying with jealousy. Look at his dress! Look at her tuxedo! Look at xir cake! BTW heterosexual marriage is creepy oppressive poison and must be destroyed. But queer marriage is great!

I've watched leftists do this dance over the course of years.

This is the most retarded thing I've ever read. You do know that left wingers don't all share the same opinions, right?

From my wording it should be clear, unless you're clinically retarded, which you are, that I'm talking about individual leftists who I've known personally over years. And yes, now that you mention it, you all do share the same opinions because you've sold your souls to a shitty little orthodoxy more rigidly enforced than most cults.

Tea bag THIS!

*unzips dick*

>dunk the teabag in the teapot

what fresh hell is this

Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth is one hell of a character study with all sorts of symbolism and intertextuality