Georgian Food

How many of you have had Georgian food? Whats your opinion on it? Name the best Georgian. Also general Georgian food thread.

meant to write best Georgian dish, oops.

Looks like dominos garlic bread.

Khachapuri. It's like Pizza, except theres only melted cheese between layers of dough. God tier comfort food. Sometimes with egg glazing.

You Georgians are fucking pricks. Go suck on some more Azeri cock. Once we finish them we're coming for you heathens.

Whats the matter kid, lactose intolerant?

Georgian cuisine is one of the best. Tchaharbili > any stew out there

Peach Pie is pretty good

No it's not like fucking pizza

cheesy bread?

Koonem Lavut bozi lakot. You are a traitor and bend over backwards for muslims. You will be punished.

yeah close enough lol

Thanks friend, though I'm more of a cheese Satsivi guy myself

Usually the easiest way to explain in my experience.

Sort of, but just saying that does it no justice.

>რო გგონია რომ ვინმე გისმენს
ტოპკეკ

>cheese satsivi
meant to just say satsivi, its late for me

Man, I should really try food from the Caucasus one day. Always interested me, never really went for it.

Once again Americans do it better.
>ranch or marinara?

It's worth a try, even if you don't like meat or greasy/cheesy food, we still have other options. There's really something for everyone.

Nice try, call me back when you can improve perfection.

This is how Firaxis is depicting Tamar of Georgia.
Is this an accurate representation of a Georgian woman?

Serious question, does it differ from Armenian food?

Never had either but kinda figure it's the same shit.

Body, more or less. Face and skin, not really. The skin should be lighter and the jaw shouldn't be as strong. Though her abilities are on point.

Completely different dishes and style. Not much in common in that respect.

What do people do in tiny countries like this?
Do you want yo leave?

I had chicken an waffles for the first time a couple weeks ago in Atlanta

Same things in big countries usually, except on a smaller scale :^)
I already did, I'm studying in Europe atm.

Your pizza looks tasty but your "eggplant casserole" needs some real work.

Nah, I like that stuff. I'll probably cook some Tchaharbili
Honestly, they got the skin color wrong-ish - from Northern Africa to Persia and the Caucasus there is no definitive phenotype because... many many things; this looks a bit too dark, however it's not impossible - the phenotype is... surprisingly correct, however.
Armenian to Anatolian and Mesopotamian Cuisine, while Georgian is a lot more in the style of Russian and Ukrainian food. Azerbaijani food is closer to Persian food.

>Atlanta
Oof, gotta admit that one hurt.

Agreed.

Not THAT Georgia user.

So like kids pizza. My kids don't like pizza but they love cheese bread. So yeah, this is not at all unique to Georgia.

handy picture for any anons confused about which georgia OP is refering to

OP here, gotta go, gotta get up early tomorrow. I'll leave you with this, goodnight!

How are gays treated in Georgia?

Huh, you Georgians really like your nuts.
Half the recipes I found had walnuts or hazelnuts in them.

Pretty badly.

Yeah, we do. Mostly wallnuts, though I'm not the biggest fan unless they're blended.

Based Georgia

What are those dumplings where you leave the top to show how many you've eaten? George W Bush apparently loved those when he visited Georgia.

I've never had Georgian food but I've had a few bottles of Georgian wine. Very good, especially for the price.

Did Georgia recently make English mandatory to learn for school children or something? There always seems to be a disproportionate amount of Georgian food threads compared to other tiny 3rd world shitholes that are out there.

I reckon it's part of a Media blitz so the west know they exist when Russia inevitably comes for them

I've had harcho, khachapuri and cheburek. They're are really good, but if I'm going for something from that part of the world I would prefer Uzbek, Ukrainian or Russian. With a Georgian wine and a pot of oblepikha chai.

Gogi where are you

I get fucking jealous when people get compliments to their country of it's directly next to Iraq or pretty close.

this cab driver told me I had to try some Georgian food
he also asked me what part of a person would taste best
I said calf

I am such a retard, I honestly thought this was a thread about the state of Georgia

Is this relevant?

We talking about foods from Georgia?