Healthy foods for trap diet?

Hello Veeky Forums I've already been to a few other boards (/lgbt/ Veeky Forums and even /adv/) but basically imI'm homogay and because of it step daddy beat me so i statted binge eating and got fat as fuck (230lbs)

Now i want to be a Trap specifically able to wear a maid outfit I'm already going to a gym but i wanna know what kind of food should I eat,
Any recipes for not gaining fat and to avoid building muscle? Please share or just call me a fag eithers good

I doubt you'll ever look cute as a trap, just end it alreadt you fat fuck tranny

Tofu, Soy Milk, Soy Beans, Yogurt, Milk, Purple Potatoes. Just eat those and take a solid multi vitamin.

45acp to head

You'll be fine, friend. Just focus on losing weight and take in the foods I listed. Maybe some green tea powder you can make some shakes with too.

I'm gonna try first if it dosn't work out suicide is always an option

Yummy

Be a soyboy got it thanks

Yes, soy boys are traps who don't put in enough effort.

Good point

Once you're fat, it's too late. With or without effort some trannies won't pass. In this case it's more dignified (and more attractive) to just be a femboy/soyboy.

Back when I was a man I exercised a lot so I have too much bulk to ever be a trap, so I choose to just present androgynous. It's a lot less embarrassing than looking like a man in a dress.

Matcha powder? In the Wal-mart flour aisle they have this. In the same section you find banana flour, wheat flour, goji powder, bee pollen, etc.

Pic related, hope can help. Idk why I saved it. But yeah.
I've been meaning to do this, and you should too probably, but, research what supplements are best and for what things. Not just magnesium, fish oil, etc. But things like Flaxseed, Cinnamon, and whatnot. That snakeoil type of stuff that comes in a pill and you can find in the vitamin and supplement at Wal-Mart as well.

>tfw no guns in europe otherwise i'd have done this a long time ago, being a disgusting tranny
i envy you americans so fucking much

Im not a tranny i just want to be a femboy but thanks for the advice im watching my exercise to avoid muscle building

Wow freind thanks for that pic

>Trap

Fuck off. Die. No way this shit is going to contamination Veeky Forums. DIE FAGGOT

No contamination desu i just want advice then i'll peacefully leave pinkie promise

Psht, dude, building muscle is not that easy...

Nha, fuck that hater. We need more traps. A bro that I can also fuck and cook for and with? You keep your twink ass right here motherfucker.

It's the alt-righties who started "soyboy" meme so we can really only blame them.

Alrighty I'll stay then

This is where you post your boibussy with some food or a beverage so that it's Veeky Forums related, and this thread isn't for nothing.

user B..but thats lewd!

*sniff*

Wow, you're ass ravaged no question about it.

I want that shirt!

Don't have advice, just here to say Godspeed on your journey, user.

Gay

Thanks freindo

I want you to post what you're eating for dinner tonight, with a timestamp
>and boipussy

No boipussy but I can post when i get off work for din din after like 3 hours if the threads not dead

You post that boipussy right now god damn it
GIVE US SOMETHING HERE

>something

Ew, gross. Fuck that nigga. Someone delete this thread.

XD my hands just gross cause like i said I'm at W O R K

You're 230lbs and you want to be skinny!? You sound too passive to make it happen. Realistically, you need a solid researched plan and to experiment with your own body and food. Living off random tips from strangers will be risky to your health.

First of all drop all this shit and make it your mission to learn about food and YOU. Not what random people on the internet say, but experiment with your cooking, and learn what works for you and no one else. This is the point where you stop eating whoppers and start taking nutrition seriously, spend lots of time looking at vegetables, bread, dairy products, and learning to understand what you are eating.

You're a human being though, you have a brain and are capable of learning, there are a million tips out there already, what I think you want is someone to order you around and make you feel like a sissy, what would help you lose weight would be to take control of your life and you don't want that. I think being fair you should learn to be comfortable and happy in the body you are in. That might not be what you want to hear but if you are desperate to be in a maid outfit I am sure there are plenty of other people who will be happy with you no matter what your weight is.

You pretty much hit it right on the nail I do want to be a submissive sissy put in a maid outfit and bossed around

That is my overall goal to become a house bitch however to achieve that i want to loose my body weight that my poor choices lead me to and no one around me has helpful advice i have no freinds and my family are all diabetes whopper munchers

I'm not relying on Veeky Forums advice alone but i wanted to see if anyone her had any tips or suggestions

Hey, back off. OP's been nothing but nice, keep your troll bigotry out of this thread.

>black

No no thats just dirt i swear

>Guaranteed to 404 at 300+ posts

Ok ok, you just need to learn to cook. If you're going to be a maid, you need to learn to cook, right?

Here's a good way to do anything - a vegetable stir fry. Anybody can do it. It's so simple that it is crazy. Just chop up vegetables, fry them in vegetable oil and a little salt, stir them around and in 10 minutes, you have a healthy meal. Pasta dishes are a good starting point too. Try student recipe websites.

If you're shopping, pick up leeks, onions, cabbage, stuff you have no idea about. Then chop them up at home, fry them and taste them. Have some instant noodles on the side if you like ramen. For meat, add in chicken strips, or tinned fish portions with pre-made sauce, or beef or lamp meatballs.

I'm sorry there's no one by your side, but after the first several weeks of experimenting, you won't need anyone else anymore.

You're right if i wanna be a house maid i will have to cook thanks for the recipes~ i will look into and expermient
More on my own

Waterfast and every couple of days eat beans, soybeans, pinto beans, black beans, tempeh, and yer vegetables

Waterfast means dont drink water right? Stupid question i know

but serbia makes all the guns

water fast means you drink only water (and take vitamins if you want)
a fast without food and water is a dry fast

Seek mental help instead, autist. Attention whoring retard

bad thread desu, please stop posting

post bum

Not OP but here is my trap butt

so... you tried to be the male you were born as for a while, failed at it, and decided to be a faggot?

Yeah I guess. I did an okay job being a guy though. I just didn't want to be a guy.

You're never gonna pass with those hands amigo.

thank you for bum

Yw user. Does it meet your standards?

Teach me your ways. How'd you get the trap butt?

I don't even workout, nor has my body mass changed much over time. That's just the result of 1.5 years with female levels of estradiol and testosterone. I weigh the same as I used to, it's just gone a lot from muscle to fat, and the fat went to different places.

Very much so

Clearly your step dad didn't beat you enough.

Are you the type of trap that is a

>cute boy that know it is a boy and likes to crossdress like Felix

OR

>mentally ill antifa tranny that will probably commit suicide after the transition?

Nice ass by the way

>cute boy that know it is a boy and likes to crossdress like Felix
I mean I'm on hormones and shit, but I don't buy into this idea that I have a girl brain that got placed in the wrong head or that everyone who doesn't celebrate transition is a hateful jerk. I do think it's still sort of a mental illness though.

Cute feminine boys who just like to crossdress really are on the tranny spectrum regardless, because there comes a point where you have to choose between remaining fem, and the consequences of that, or becoming a fully-developed male. I hate being associated with crazy trannies, but the truth is I get why trannies act the way they do also. Plus many are autistic.

I don't want penis surgery anyway desu, so as far as suicide, worst case scenario is I just detransition and deal with having tits

I can't speak for everything in the infographic, but definitely DON'T just make your own exfoliator. I used to be super into all this stuff before I became a NEET, and I promise you it's a terrible idea to just use random shit you have in your kitchen to scrape up your face. You want something that's non-irritating and non-comedogenic, otherwise you have a good chance of breaking out like hell. You don't have to go to Ulta or buy Paula's Choice like a lot of people will tell you to, but you do want something that's been actually chemically tested. Most of the 'essential oils' that internet fuckos tell you to mix into that stuff can irritate your skin pretty easily. So most chemical cleansers these days will do a bit of gentle exfoliation without the need for you to scratch up your skin. I recommend CeraVe, for both cleansing and moisturizing. It's extremely lightweight, unscented, inoffensive. If you don't already do these things regularly, you'll probably have a bit of breaking out at first, this is normal. It's your skin purging out all the bad shit due to an increased cell turnover rate. It's different than the 'essential oils' causing a breakout, because that's just the oil fucking with your pores. With CeraVe and stuff, it's the active ingredients doing their jobs, so give it like two or three weeks. Remember, you're supposed to both cleanse and moisturize twice a day.

> because there comes a point where you have to choose between remaining fem, and the consequences of that, or becoming a fully-developed male.

Well amigo i hate to be the guy that uses that cliche of "that's just a phase, bro" but one day you will have to chose a side. I belive that you are very young and your hormones treatment are kick in but one day you will reach your 30s and after that you'll have to make a choice.
Good luck with your treatment, follow the advices of 9985175 for your perfect trap mode and enjoy your young years of cuteness.

>I belive that you are very young
If only if only. I'm in my mid twenties.

Anymore pics? Y-you don't have to show your face if you're shy.

Why not?

I don't wanna attention-whore here on Veeky Forums either though.

got a little pudge there, you should work on that. planks, stomach vacuums, and dead bugs to keep it from sagging. couple weeks of strict cutting to shave off any unnecessary fat

He deleted the pic? What a shame, i just get a little glance on my phone and he is a solid 8/10 cuteboy.

It's a pretty lame pic but I will post it again

fat fuck

>basically imI'm homogay
>i want to be a Trap

Stop associating us decent fags with your mental disorder.

>stepdad beat me because I’m gay

Just because you’re a fag doesn’t mean you have to be a pussy little cuck. Kill the fucker next time he comes at you and be the most confident little twink you can be.

Seriously just be exclusively a soy boy and only eat leafy greens. You’ll go full trap mode in a few weeks.

Oh come on I'm in normal BMI range. Yeah I could lose a LITTLE weight, but having some weight in ass doesn't bother me that much

Leave him alone you faggot.

Source?

Stop eating

not the same user
e621[]net/post/show/1426655

Food won't signifcantly change you, stay lean and take girlpills

Traps should take estradiol, and soy will only lessen the effect

If we stop to think about, traps are like woman but they have a heart, are rational and behave like decent human beings.

Honestly, the penis only makes it better.
If you had long hair and a boy face with cute eyes, like, if puberty missed you and shit? Holy fuck. Come on, tease a little more faggot.

>fat fuck
Wtf he is completly normal, at least you are not hugging a radiator, hate that shit both in chicks and dudes.

>Fudds and trannies
I want /k/ to stay off of Veeky Forums.

>it's a nigger
Fuck this whole thread has been for nothing REEEEEEEEEEE

>rational
Honestly, estrogen fucks this up. I act a lot like a woman. But I can at least be brought back to my senses sometimes.

Transitioning has made me respect women less... though also more at the same time? Since I now know the craziness in their heads that they have to deal with.

best way to lose weight when you're overweight: stop eating. fast for several days and only eat fiber gummies and drink laxatives. wait until your stomach is literally just digesting your fat and you're in pain from how hungry you are. THEN you can eat.
source: lost 20 pounds in 2 months doing this.

You know, maybe traps and the artificial womb will be the final solution for this nuisance know as woman.
>Send all the females to gulags for forced labor
>Replace them with cute traps with artificial wombs
>World peace is achieved

Think of the possibilities

what if they give birth to females?

that all sounds kind of gay.

The need for forced labor will never go away

Traps are as bad as women.

>Chicken
>Lots of Soy
>Tea
>Fish
>Alcohol (Lowers Testosterone)
Avoid
>Red Meats
>Fatty foods
>Carbs

Be happy to be your workout buddy OP

This is true, traps are only good for a quick fuck.
It's rare, but it is possible to find a woman with a hobby that's interesting.
The hobby of a trap is always being a trap.

>not 9mm

nah, no homo

>The hobby of a trap is always being a trap.
This is bullshit. I meant traps are just as emotional and insecure and want their man to be a mind-reader like women. I don't mean that traps are boring and uninteresting.

Kill yourself