Bored Of Food

Anyone know this feel? Nothing gets me excited anymore, I just eat a protein bar and energy drink nowadays.

How do I spite up my food life?

>spite
Add unreasonable amounts of chili and hot sauce to everything you eat, you'll start feeling angry in no time

It's not food you're bored with, it's your life.

Try new shit or some shit, I dunno, I fucking hate cooking and food in general

Bored of food???
Only one thing left to do...
Start exploring TRANS fats.

what did you eat before?

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

she looks like she’d give me herpes and I’d never get over her and she’d move on within hours

This is the correct answer.

This. You're depressed user.

>but I'm not depressed

That's what literally everyone says.

Don't eat for 4 days. Food will become appealing again.

I kind of feel the same, but could never choke down a fucking protein bar and an energy drink. My secret is alcohol. Get drunk before meal times and pretty much everything starts tasting good (aside from protein bars and energy drinks).

I'd like to bust a load all over her hair cascading down soaking all of her hair

Treat yourself to a dinner at a fancy restaurant and tell the waitress, as you order, that you have no intention of leaving a tip. Then have fun deciding whether or not to eat the expensive meal because there's a one in six chance that they've done something to it.
It like playing 'restaurant roulette'.
Let the games (and fun) begin!

Can someone explain what this image is supposed to mean?

Tell me too

The one guy with hair is the only one with any taste.

I lost probably 50% of my sense of taste due to complications following an oral surgery. I basically don't care about food anymore, and It fucking sucks. I used to be so passionate and my dream was to open a restaurant someday.

I know this feel. I will go 36 hours without eating a few times a week just because it's a hassle. I don't feel any pain, and my stomach doesn't even grumble. It's like my mind has just shut down the entire process. It blows my wife's mind and she's incredibly jealous that I can do fine with just 1 meal a day. But I'm sure I'm setting myself up for ulcers or some shit. I just don't care. Eating is a waste of time I could spend doing other things.

Speaking of, they need to make more foods in cups, like peanuts, where you can just pour shit in your mouth without having to stop everything you're doing for 30 minutes just to eat slop off a plate.

>i have so many important things to do throughout the day
>shitposts on Veeky Forums sitting down for 18 hours

If someone finds shitposting to be more important than eating, that's their business.

Just saying, I don't work manual labor or anything, but I do have a job, and do have to walk around a bit, and if I don't eat for 24 hours I'll start to feel like I'm going to pass out.

>when you spend 3 hours getting ready to impress your husband but instead of taking you to the nicest restaurant in town and pulling a ring out he takes you to a mid-tier ice cream parlor

*future husband

If you've ever been hospitalized and not able to eat, they'll give you an IV that will completely prevent hunger pains and desire for food. If you're still hungry while using it, you're probably a lardo. But I digress.

My point is that it's biologically possible to maintain clarity of mind while not eating. How? I don't know. I don't know what's in those IVs. But I do know at least 1 person that can function fine when not eating for 3 or 4 days. I'm sure a little research and know-how would lead a person to discover a diet regimen that creates the same effect created by those IVs. That's probably what's going on.

Personally, some days I can not eat at all and feel fine. And some days I start to get the shakes at 2pm that ramp up so bad I eventually dive for the pantry and shove anything in my mouth that is quick to open. It has to be related to diet somehow.

This should be a banner

>Stefanie Joosten
I'd put a baby in this bitch. Looks like an unraped version of Emilia Clarke without all the extra 'baggage'.

The banner we got in the last contest is horrendous.

You're either talking about an infusion of dextrose or total parenteral nutrition. The lack of hunger is more likely a result of being critically ill rather than an effect of IV nutrition, since they're both ineffective compared to nutrition via the enteral route.

This.

Being a woman is suffering

haha too true

have you tried pussy

Why are you on ck?

Still love food and I'm very knowledgeable about it. It just feels like a hollow pleasure now that I barely taste it. I still seek out things that I will be glad to eat, but it's kind of chasing the dragon at this point.

I just go for strong flavors though, and hot sauce brings me a lot of joy. Also I'm enjoying the recent popularity of sardines here.

Women are retarded. You always bitch about something just because you saw some guy slightly taller than yours outside with some girl at some fancy restaurant once, and all of a sudden you expect yours to do the same every day.

Women are condemned to never be content.

Never felt this way in my life.

This but replace women with humans.

Except for the people who aren't depressed

New banner pls

If you like 1 -> brainlet, 2->soyboy, 3->patrician.

Try being hungry maybe

i've seen guys be pretty content
woman's instincts are always to strive to receive more

I'm fucking losing it someone please submit this to be a banner it's 100% accurate

I'm not sure what you eat but for me I was a picky eater who only ate pizza, chicken, burgers, rice, and noodles. Then I forced myself to go vegan and I've been trying new food. I'm not saying to go vegan, but force yourself to try new food. It feels like whenever I try something I wouldn't before I get a sense of accomplishment and feels like I'm expanding my palette. Idk if this can apply to you but if it can I'd say try it.

left is bugmn, think soyboy numale
middle is brainlet
right is handsome
you both seem middle

Go out with someone else, she looks like an ex-GF, a complete special snowflake trecherous bitch.

I feel the same op. Everything is just bland and boring. I don't even enjoy my favorites any more.

not even tendies?

you cock gobbler, we're on halfcan

>Nothing gets me excited anymore

Do you have other symptoms of depression or is this the only one?

Feelings of guilt for things you know you shouldn't feel guilty about?

Inability to enjoy other things you used to enjoy?

Genereal sense of malaise?

those 3 specifically, yes

I mean

You might suffer from depression then - or one of the million other issues that have depression-like symptoms but aren't exactly depression.

Get your ass to a doctor, take a formal test.

>take a formal test.
Dr: So what can I do for you?
user: I uh, think I uh might be mumble mumble
Dr: What's that son?
user: Might be depressed
Dr: Oh ok, let's first do some tests. Are you sexually active? *winks* Of course you're not. The nurse will be in to draw some blood
user: Uh ok
Nurse: Draws blood
Dr: Ok, here's a prescription for Zoloft, if you feel the urge to suicide call 9-1-1, my assistant will call you with the test results in 6 to 8 weeks

I literally got virgin shamed by a female doctor before.

Faggot.

I wish they'd just say "is there a chance you have AIDS" but to chad culture "is there a chance you're a permavirgin" seems less offensive than using the A word.

>all doctors are bad

Mine wasn't.

So tell me about this "formal test", then. Because I've had that conversation almost word for word with 3 separate physicians in my life, one of whom was a psychiatrist (obviously the psychiatrist didn't do the blood test)

>I've had that conversation almost word for word with 3 separate physicians in my life

>3 separate physicians have made fun of my sex life and prescribed anti-depressants before the blood work was done so we could see if it was just a simple metabolic issue.

I'm sorry user, I really am. My doctor is better.

>My doctor is better.
So he's got some kind of depression detector that he points at you and it turns green or red? What is this "test"?

I don't know where you're from nigger, I don't know what tests your government/insurance company will demand before they'll subsidize your treatment.

I didn't ask you to tell me where I'm from. I asked about the magic test YOU took. Why are you being so evasive?

The formal test for subsidy where I'm from is blood work and a questionnaire.

Why do you care though - it makes zero difference to you how I got help.

>The formal test for subsidy where I'm from is blood work and a questionnaire.
There is no blood test for depression, they were testing for infections and stuff like that, because some non-psychiatric medical conditions can cause symptoms that look like depression.

>Why do you care though - it makes zero difference to you how I got help.
I was curious what you meant by "my doctor is better", you seemed to have this crazy idea that your doctor was doing some kind of blood assay and if the dot turned red it meant you were depressed. Evidently, that really is what you think they were doing.

I wasn't asking how to get a "subsidy" whatever that means. It's covered by my medical insurance.

>Evidently, that really is what you think they were doing.

You seem like you don't have reading comprehension, here, check what I actually wrote:

>or one of the million other issues that have depression-like symptoms but aren't exactly depression.

>the blood work was done so we could see if it was just a simple metabolic issue.

>I was curious what you meant by "my doctor is better"

You described a bad doctor who gave you a bad experience. I didn't have a bad experience with mine. Hence he was better. I'm not sure how this is hard for you to understand but perhaps you are of low intelligence? They can test for that too, if you want to find out.

>Get your ass to a doctor, take a formal test.
>a formal test
That is also what you wrote; I asked what was meant by "a formal test" since it seemed to imply there was something to it beyond bloodwork and some basic questions. You then became evasive and began inquiring as to my insurance coverage, as if you didn't understand the question or didn't want to answer for some reason.

>who gave you a bad experience
What would be a good experience? A hand job?

>That is also what you wrote; I asked what was meant by "a formal test" since it seemed to imply there was something to it beyond bloodwork and some basic questions.

I wrote "formal test" before the first mention of blood in this thread my guy. All I said to your post about a terrible experience was that mine wasn't.

That's what they all say

gib weeaboo model gf

I'd use her feet to stir my drinks, then suck her toes clean.

>Try new shit or some shit, I dunno, I fucking hate cooking and food in genera

Holy shit this is me