If you like your deli meat sliced like this you're a faggot cunt and need to be put in front of a firing squad

if you like your deli meat sliced like this you're a faggot cunt and need to be put in front of a firing squad

maybe they just like their meat a little smaller
you'd know all about small meat, wouldn't you user?

I don't see the problem here

If you work at a Walmart “deli” and complain about how people want their meat sliced, you should drink battery acid instead the loads you normally do.

For some reason I always associate the 'shreds' cold cuts to be fancier than the 'sheets' cold cuts

>hurdurr let me just force the worker to shit up the entire machine and back the line up another 10 minutes because i want my sandwich to look like the pictures i see in TV ads
i regret being allowed to be dragged to 56% land as a child

>wah! stop liking what I don't like!

The customer is always right jigaboo.

Is that a fucking foot?
where the fuck is the thumb??

isn't that called "shaved"?

At least that's what I get when I asked for shaved turkey.

It's called shaved, and it's the ideal cut for deli turkey.

>S-STOP MAKING ME DO MY JOB

He's happily do it if he made 15/hr.

Do your job, Paco, that's what you get paid for

you all need to off yourselves
thickness of the meat has no effect on the taste, there is zero (0) reason to have it cut so thin other than to deliberately inconvenience the worker and the customers behind you in line

This is why I shop at a butcher shop.
The owner is the operator and he doesn't bitch about doing his job.

You are scum. Do your minimum wage job and shut up.

t. wagie

>thickness of the meat has no effect on the taste
It has a different texture though, makes it more tender. I don't like shaved deli meat, I like it thin but still to be able to pick up a slice without it falling apart, but I can see why people like shaved

Thin cut deli meat is just better. Sorry lad, get a new job if you can't "cut it" at this one

Prosciutto should never be cut thick

Here, take this for the ass pain.

>waaaah why do i have to do things i gey paid to do

what is "surface area"

Have you ever actually fucking cut deli meat? Thick, thin, shaved, it's a simple matter of setting the thickness on the slicer, and going to work. Same amount of effort involved, no matter the size. Bitch some more.

It's funny... I usually ask for my corned beef as thin as they can cut it without it falling apart, and you minimum-wage faggots still end up giving me a bag full of broken shavings.

Have you?
>set it to shaved setting
>crumbs of meat splatter all over the slicer as i use it
>it takes at least 5 minutes to clean the residue of a quarter pound of turkey before i can operate the machine again

>surface area mattering when you chew and swallow the bite anyway

dis nigga ever hear of mouth feel?

Reported

i hate when they give me a handful of shitty meat crumbs
and you know they tried to pass it off on the last dozen customers and are hoping to fuck you don't notice so they can get rid of them
just take your minimum wage and give me regular meat thanks

don't order shaved meat and this won't happen faggot

>muh mouth feel
imagine being this picky about your food

>eating deli meat
Fucking gross guys

No wonder you work at a deli counter.

>tfw a customer orders a meat to be cut on the thickest setting
loved that shit when i worked at a deli

You work retail meaning you're probably an uneducated fuck. Can I please speak to your manager? You're about to get a talking and warning like the child that you are.

ITT:
>One faggot against a bunch of other faggots.

Personally I agree with the larger group of faggots.

>works on a deli
>admits it to other people
LMAO@u, what shithole country are you from

What exactly is "like this"? Shittily done? Just looks like whoever was on the meat cutter did a bad job.

>Same amount of effort involved,

OP is clearly a faggot, but it's not actually the exact same amount of effort.

By which I mean, if you slice half as thick, you'll get twice as many slices so it'll take twice as long for the same weight of meat.

Boo hoo, cry about something important.

My mom gets those cheap hams in vacuum packaging with like 40% water added then takes them to the deli and has it sliced as thin as possible.

It basically turns to mush and it's fucking awful

Imagine being this picky about OTHER PEOPLE'S food.

How thick would that be? How many slices per lb?

Looks like chipped.
Only lunch meat I get that looks like that is chipped chopped ham and I use it in ham bbq sandwiches (I think its a Pittsburgh thing mainly... chipped chopped ham heated with bbq, Islay's if possible, on a bun).

then quit? its not the customers problem you don't like your job.

It's chip-chopped and if you're cooking your deli meat it's the best way to do it. I used to order that shit all the time back when I made grilled ham and cheese sandwiches. OP is either a retail working faggot that doesn't want to put in a little extra effort when asked, or poorfag who only wants deli meat to make cold sandwiches for lunch, which the begs the question why he's going for specific meat from a deli cutter anyways.

Its just chipped.

Chopped refers to the meat itself (chopped ham, which is made from a bunch of chopped up pieces of ham stuck back together).

Man, that pizza looks like it would taste great AND be fun to hang out and have a drink with.

>Broken shavings
I hate that. I like it thin sliced, but thick enough to withstand handling without becoming a pile of pulled pork.

>

Holy shit. Are you me? I don't mind shaved when things are slow. But it's almost ALWAYS while it's busy and it's almost always 3 pounds worth of meat.

>work meat department
>we sell those """"whole boneless hams"""" that are just big logs of compressed ground up ham
>we have to slice it for a customer if they ask for it
>usually no big deal, most just want normal sandwich slices or even thick ham steaks
>one busy as fuck day, the week of thanksgiving
>some fat fuck waddles up with two 9 pound hams
>wants them both shaved
>I get stuck doing it, being the new guy at the time
>literally had to stand there shaving these two hams for 20 minutes
>arm was in pain afterwards
>guy didn't even say thanks or anything just grabs them out of my hands and fucks off
>my boss laughs at me because he thought it was hilarious that I had to do that shit
Retail sucks

Work somewhere in the 21st century that has automatic cutters.

Our slicer did have an automatic feature but it was broken and even when it got fixed the auto setting was a lot slower and wouldn't be able to slice that thin without fucking up.

welcome to flavor country

looks like admiral ackbar praying

You’re the largest faggot of all fatty

The word is "jobber"
Filthy faggot

t. pencildick

>like roastbeef as a topping on sandwiches
>like, a lot
>whenever I order 200g+ they always increase the thickness so I actually get fewer slices than when i order 150g
>don't want to be like one of those old farts that whine about everything, but I still want my goddamn thin slices

what do?

Get one batch when you first walk in, do the rest of your shopping, then go back and say I think I'll need a bit more.

When they wise up after a few times and ask you if you're sure that you just want a little bit on your first stop, tell them to fuck off and that you know what you're about. Then obviously go back and get your second batch again

>give me 200g of roast beef thin sliced
If they slice it too thick tell them you want it thinner. This isn't rocket science, Hans.

have a (you) user. you earned it

Well fuck you for cutting it so thin you piece of shit. Every time I go to the deli counter and tell you fucks to make sure it's not falling apart you give me meat with the consistency of tissue paper

it was often with bologna and one slice was about 600g usually, a bit more than 1 and a quarter pound. there was one guy in particular who would come almost every week in the summer and said he would barbecue these huge pieces of bologna

That's a southern thang and it's really pretty good as an occasional fat treat. Better than the deep fried version that's done down here.

reaching new levels of ass hurt never seen before

>TFW you want a tender sandwich or a salad with shaven meat in it.

Huh. That looks good, I'm going to do this now.

Woah woah! Its okay to call me all kinda nasty names but is killing me really necessary over how I like my meats?

The only place to get deli meat near me is a grocery store and it's very expensive. Is it cheaper to get it at an actual deli?

whoa, 20 minutes???

OP, please kill yourself.

>t. someone who has never worked a day in their life

look at that fat ass faggot hand

fuck off spic

do all deli slicers have the same numnber for thickness? like can I just say #4 thickness?

My favorite thing to do...
Is order a single 1" slice of whatever. The slicers dont generally cut that thick so they get to run around and find a knife and then realize they dont really have a board set up. I love watching the sweat bead up on their foreheads.

Which 3rd world country do you live in where deli slicers can't cut 1" slices?

Then get a new job stupid ass border hopper.
Taking data from your pic. Calling immigration on your beaner parents. Fat faggot who can only work at a kroger because he cant speak english without having a retarded thick accent
"Oh si senor, i sucka da chi chis on my niños peepee. Muy joto. Muy joto me". Faggot.

porlpe