Dinner thread

Post what you ate for dinner. I had some pasta cooked al dente topped with chilli and onion.

I ate pasta al dente italiana with pomodorini and basilico

It's 11 PM you dumbass

Its 5am i cant sleep. Help me please

It's 5 am there dumbass, checked, now look at these

medium rare steak with white rice and garlic parnesan green beans

I smoked a rib roast. Mashed potatoes, sauteed asparagus, and cheesy broccoli. Didn't take long to smoke. Used pecan to smoke

Holy crap. They seems tasty.

What's the temp on those?

over 9000

Japanese rice w/ sushi vinegar+ a cheeky splash of soy sauce with furikake and tobiko on top

I'll probably skimp on the broccoli. But, a dry rub chicken breast and some quinoa with mushrooms, sweet peppers, onion, and collard greens chopped up and mix in. Got me some Franks Buffalo Sauce on the side with some YumYum Sauce and soy sauce to add to the quinoa. I've had this the past two days and I've got enough for 4 more meals.

I also had ramen but i made it all fancy and what not.

WTF that looks absolutely revolting.

That's a lot of carbs, user.

You put potatoes in your ramen? Dude

I've seen some messed up shit on this board but this probably takes the cake. What is wrong with you dude...

well it was pretty good.

I started by boiling
>5 cups of water
>Some dumpling dough
>deer meat trimmings
>Chicken skin trimming
>Little bits of ground beef
>1 beef bullion cube.
>1 thickly diced red potato
>1/3rd of an onion
>2 tablespoons of butter
>1 tablespoon of olive oil
>1 packet of ramen chicken flavoring.
I let that reduce by half

Then i started cooking two packs of ramen and waited til the ramen was done to add the other packet.

you hate me cause you aint me.

I forgot to mention i used Italian seasoning, basil, thyme, and fresh ground pepper.

Make it stop

Please never go near a kitchen again

kys

Who taught you to make this or is it all from your brilliant mind?

bone abo teat my creative friend.
sounds delicious.
just use a bigger bowl next time, so that your noodle soup doesn't look like an albino prolapsed rectum spewing itself inside-out
that shit looks nasty man. you know this is a blue board, right.
i usually don't give a fuck about "presentation" but this is really a disgusting looking dish, even though your ingredients sound ok. where the fuck did you get deer meat, are you a hunter

>baiting the animeposter from that ramen thread

Nice

I had soft tacos for dinner, was catered so it was free

>is it all from your brilliant mind?
pretty much, i just took my rice soup recipe and instead of adding rice at the beginning i just put noodle in at the end.

>are you a hunter
yeah.
>pic related
the meat came from this deer, it wasnt very big but being so young the meat was very tender.

Who else has eaten your potato ramen other than you? Did they like it?

>Who else has eaten your potato ramen other than you? Did they like it?
no one else, just me. I liked it but ill just stick to rice instead of ramen.

>not spicy ramen
Wuss

I said I put chili in it you fucking cuck

chili powder isn't hot you dingus.

You clearly underestimate actually spicy ramen. I'm not talking babby shit

I've got some chili powder in my spice rack and it's pretty hot.

>clearly potatoes, onions, and noodles
>OMG IT LOOKS GROSS xDD!
Let me guess, you had tendies?

>Actually has a fidget spinner.
I'm already dead. This is Hell.

I had peas...oh god I had peas.
I was lazy to cook anything so I just mixed some tuna and peas. I talked with a friend a few days ago asking her what kind of food could I have at night so I didn't feel bloated while trying to sleep and she said vegetables and maybe a little bit of protein.
So last night I had a box of peas and a small can of tuna mixed together, not too good but it was filling.
This morning though, I woke up at 6 am feeling like a whale about to explode. Rushed to the bathroom, burping, and I fucking swear, after sitting I farted the loudest, biggest and longest fart I have ever farted before.
The gases didn't stop until around one hour ago, it has been really uncomfortable.

So anons, unless you want to discover the limits of your gas capacity, don't eat a bunch of peas at night.

I made tasty mushroom risotto (see pic) this morning.

I have some ox liver which I'm going to try out with celery, onion, leek, and whatever comes to mind

Sounds like it did the job though

Ate the rest of this. Was amazing. Homemade pesto with tagliatelle, sauce was chicken thigh, spinach, bacon, onion and Milk simmered down into a thicc sauce.

Low key Sunday meal yesterday;

Fish and chips, garlic butter sauteed shrimp, homemade coleslaw with apple, and fresh veggies.

Potato and lettuce

Looks great

was this intentional? or are you poor?