What is your favorite Italian chain?

What is your favorite Italian chain?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/How-authentic-is-the-Olive-Garden-to-traditional-Italian-food
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That is not italian you dumbass

Olive garden baby

Authentic Italian from Olive Garden. Just like mama used to make.

Fazolis is mutt tier

Olive garden is an american thing. Italians doesnt even know it. it even exist in Italy. (I’m 100% Made in Italy.)

Check these Fazoli's.

Chek you. American invent things that doesnt even exist in italy and claim it as italian. Weird

>100% italian

quora.com/How-authentic-is-the-Olive-Garden-to-traditional-Italian-food

This is fake news.

>quora

Sfigato, fate quasi tenerezza.

Christhian is the kind of name you give your kid if you want a 100% chance of him growing up to be gay

I do not allow you to embelzze of Italian culture and destroy it as only you Americans are capable of doing. I'm so sorry for you that you eat frozen things without taste and do not have the opportunity to taste a real Italian dish. I'm so sorry that you think that the frozen thing you eat are real italian. but you piss me off when you do not bring respect for a culture, in this case for the Italian one. Olive garden is not a thing in Italy. Italians do not eat spaghetti with meatballs, but you call it an Italian dish. this is ignorance and lack of knowledg. it is not your fault. I'm sorry for you. ciao. Passo e chiudo.

>Immigrants come to a new country. Traditional dishes change with time, ingredients available, and as influenced by local cultures.
>"Everything is their pig disgusting fault."

Then is not italian but american italian. Cazzo

Places like Fazoli's and Olive Garden are widely regarded as "American-Italian" - traditional Italian dishes that have morphed over time from Italian immigrants, as influenced by local culture. Only a fucking idiot goes to Olive Garden and thinks they're getting authentic Italian food. Sfigato. ;)

You fuckers make yourselves so easy to bait. You don't even have to put any work into it. Just make a post where you call pasta "noodles" you'll easily get half a dozen replies in broken English acting like you've disrespected the patron saint of their village.

I took my Italian American friend to olive garden and he admitted it was decent.

stop it

This But Unironically, kinda overpriced but pretty decent if not more than that.

Italy is a shithole

Like you

Papa John's

Is Olive Garden really as bad as they say? It looks pretty tasty on their website. I will be visiting New York soon and I wanted to get some quick and easy traditional American Italian food without having to look around too much.

Where are you from? Olive Gardens are found pretty much everywhere in the US.

It's decent food if you're not expecting authentic Italian.

Italian chains don't exist where I exist.

Macaroni Grill

Buttery cheesy garbage, don't fucking come here.

>Monday: Your work is hosting a corporate dinner at Fazoli's; if you want to keep your job, you better attend.
>Tuesday: It's your anniversary. Your fiancee's favorite restaurant? Fazoli's. Skip this one and you can kiss that marriage good bye.
>Wednesday: Your childhood best friend has a layover at your local airport. You haven't seen him in more than 5 years and he insists on having dinner. The only restaurant past the gate? Fazoli's.
>Thursday: Your late uncle Chet has left you a sum of $20k. His only stipulation is a meal, in his honor, at his favorite restaurant: Fazoli's.
>Friday: A sudden thunder storm has knocked your whole city off the grid. You haven't had time to get groceries, and there is only one restaurant in town with a back-up generator. Fazoli's.
Can you survive FIVE NIGHTS AT FAZOLI'S??

I am not from the USA.

Fazoli's of course
wa la

Chuck e. cheese. Desu.

Check these fazolis! Wala!

Maggiano's by far