It wasn't supposed to be an instruction manual!

Fun fact: the Kim Dynasty was created in 1948, the year 1984 was completed.

No. It was a warning of what was already happening. You didn't listen.

Given that Orwell was in with the Fabian Society he was more just documenting the already begun instruction manual jews were using to implode western civilization.

We've lived in a 1984 and Brave New World society for longer than you or I have been alive.

wasn't supposed to be an instruction manual!

!launam noitcurtsni na eb ot desoppus t'nsaw tI

wasn't it?

I too read books in high school

It was supposed to be an instruction manual.

D E H C N Y L

If it was an instruction manual to become a lolicon, it does a great job

I hate when people say that not b/c they're wrong or anything it's just so smug and self-congratulatory like yeah good job dude you read high school lit way to drop some sick insight you fucking 'ooo social media is scary edison is a witch' motherfucker

I hate it because it's the most shallow reading of the book imaginable. As another user kindly pointed out, there's so much more going on than just "eeuh, you're under surveillance". It's the whole doublethink, true/false thing, the destruction of individuality. But no, someone puts up a security camera and it's all about that 1984 reference.

I too hate these fucking 1984 references.

I've never had conformation on whether this is real or not.

and the best parts are the scrubbing of history and the two minutes hate

damn you beat me

>It's a "we're living in 1984 but the bits of it that I support don't count as bad" individual

High school kids liking a book doesn't make it any worse, user. Besides, 95% of high schoolers don't read anything so calling anything "high school literature" is a bit of a stretch.

Of course it is. Jewish-run England throws the natives in jail for talking about history and tweeting stuff while giving slaps on the wrist to shitskin rapists.

Yeah it's pretty dire here.

You must be extremely smart, my friend.

these are hilarious post more

I think you will find our society is more like huxley predicted than orwell!

Got any ones about tv license vans patrolling 'scanning' for anyone that doesn't have a license?

'TV detector vans are vans which, according to the BBC, contain equipment which can detect the presence of television sets in use.[1] The vans are operated by contractors working for the BBC, in order to enforce the television licensing system in the UK, the Channel Islands and on the Isle of Man.'

I'm miserable lads I must be honest.

He said, right after coming across pic related.

>imagining a bunch of kids running into the wall at kings cross

I see this picture all the time, can someone shit on it so I can hate it and look clever.

What's the TV licensing shit about? Boy the kikes sure do have the Anglos neutered. Hopefully London falling in the next 20 years will wake people up and another Edward I will step up and remove the jews then all the people the jews let in. You let the jews in, they let their semitic cousins in, along with everyone else. All western nations need to put some no jews allowed forever laws on the books when and if we get through this multicultural debacle they've created in our countries.

Fuck off, we don't let people drive without a licence, so it's only right we test people to make sure they're safe with tv related issues.

>London falling in the next 20 years
No chance!

you've probably seen the BBC logo, right? how do you think those shows are paid for when BBC airs no commercials?

The jewish-run BBC is funded by white English people's tax dollars, as are the livelihoods of the shitskin criminals their government is letting in.

>these are hilarious
>HILARIOUS!
The fuck is wrong with you.

>The principal means of funding the BBC is through the television licence, costing £145.50 per year per household since April 2010.
you know nothing and spout memes

I don't live there. It's funny somebody approved these designs.

This is total high school lit, just like The Stranger, Brave New World, The Stranger and so on. That doesn't make them bad books though. They are good starting points for beginners.

1984, wtf England? Everybody must leave United kingdom before be too late.

No, they have to stay and fight.

You are paying by watch TV, LOL, I'm Mexican I can watch government TV and private TV by free.

Why? Londres is now Muslim.

Poster referred to England and the UK, not London. Let London fall, push the shitskins residing elsewhere into it, force out the jews, then start taking London back. Encouraging English people to flee the nation is foolish.

Please don't let this be an instruction manual
(spotted at the front of the book store at my university; god help us)

>DAAAAADDDYYYYY We're supposed to tell people what to think how could you let them elect Drumpf daaaaadddyyyyyy

>paying by watch TV, LOL
Broadcasting to you costs them money, not the other eay around, retard. National television networks in the first world doesn't show advertising so unless you pay a fee or a license it's taken from tax money. It's all the same really.

The artist had to have known what that looked like.

yes but did the government worker who ok'd it

> tfw too distracted enjoying decades of pop culture warning of the surveillance state to oppose the surveillance state

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION MANUAL