I am making spaghetti for 4 people tomorrow at my work...

I am making spaghetti for 4 people tomorrow at my work. My only problem is I don't know how to keep it all fresh before it's time to eat. It will be sitting for about 4 hours before being served.

I was thinking of just taking my pressure cooker and making it there and it will be perfectly cooked when it's time but I've never used it before. It's the kind that locks and shit but is even possible to not over or underfloor noodles?

I was then gonna throw my sauce and meatballs Into the cooked noodles and hope they would heat It all up. There are no burners at my work to cook on so my pressure cooker or I guess Tupperware are the only hope.

Pls halp

Pasta and pressure cookers
Since when

>cook pasta til slightly less than al dente
>save a half cup of your pasta cooking water
>prepare sauce

time skip

>finish cooking pasta in the sauce tomorrow at work
>thin sauce/pasta concoction as needed with pasta water

I'd pick something else. Pasta cannot be reheated without turning to mush and you definitely can't cook it in a pressure cooker

If you have time to experiment, you could probably put dry pasta (not spaghetti) in the sauce and just finish it like that in the pressure cooker. Instead of boiling it in water.

Don't you have a microwave to heat up lasagna though? Good enough.

While I agree that pasta can't be cooked in a pressure cooker, I have never had issues with reheated pasta being mushy.

Electric pressure cookers tend to have temperature settings, if you set it to 100 degrees it's no different from boiling water.

ur dumb

water boils at 212

are you literally retarded? keep the sauce separate in it's own bin. you can leave the meatballs in with the sauce or separate, who cares. keep them BOTH in the fridge at work. boil the noodles when it's time. heat the sauce and meatballs up and then serve it. DO NOT premix that shit. you will ruin it.

Hey, fuckhead. If you read I don't have a thing to cook in besides a pressure cooker.

then put the sauce and cooked noodles in separate tupperwear numbnuts. reheat the SAUCE in the microwave and pour it over the noodles when you serve.

*What about this*

What other dish can I make that will hold better? I have access to a grocer and 12 hours with no budget limit. What dish can be made, held for 4 hours in room temperature and still wow 4 women

wtf

your work doesn’t have a kitchen?

why

Right
I assumed you would have access to a microwave
You can cook the sauce and pasta together in the microwave, assuming that you actually own a dish capable of holding it all
Judging by your posts, I probably gave you too much credit
Look up the weber cooks pasta episode on youtube
Should be right up your alley

chef john greek chicken and potatoes

just use boneless skinless thighs, tell the office thots it's breast

These ones know de wey.

You broke my heart

>shit fuck shit poo poo pee pee
>hey everyone get a load of my slovenly appearance and penchant for ritual self mutiliation
>poo poo! PEE PEE CACA POO POO!

Why can't Americans talk about wine without tripping over themselves to prove they're not "pretentious"?

Just make couscous instead of pasta. Bring a kettle, boil water and pour over couscous.

Wow. You really don't understand how pressure cookers work. The entire point is to cook food at a temperature *higher* than the boiling point of water. Hence the fucking pressure.