People are fruitarians

>People are fruitarians

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3165946/
internationalhempassociation.org/jiha/jiha4208.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like a quick route to diabetes.

So much fruit was selectively bred for high sugar content. It's biological candy.

Sounds perfect for Richard Simmons.

*destroys pancreas*

Fruit is total bullshit, literally the shittiest of the food groups

Fruit has an absurd amount of carbs. I love fruit, but I can't have any since I am doing keto.

Does any fruit contain protein or fat?
Where do you get your fat and protein from?

Avocado has fat

everything contains protien. it's impossible to have living cell walls without protien

>Where do you get your fat and protein from?
did you even read the picture? nuts, seeds, and legumes.

>fruititarian
>nuts seeds and legumes

hmmmmmmmmmmmm might as well just go full pickle and eat some cow, man!

Does that have ANY protein or fat?

Mangoes are fucking terrible.

when vegetarianism is not snowflakey enough, jesus christ

>fruitarians can't be healthy

Shows what Veeky Forums knows. Pic related is my diet today, with every single nutrient maxed, and I have only eaten fruits, seeds and nuts. Fruit is natures buffet and there is room for everything in my diet that includes natural whole fruit and nut and seed sources of everything.

I am in amazing shape, with a clear as fuck mental state, and have strong erections despite being unable to get an erection for 5 years before changing my game to call of FRUITY.

I have STRICT rules regarding my diet, because I want it to remain pure.

1. I allow myself vegetables at most twice per week. Vegetables are not healthy compared to fruits, they are junk food. The nutrients in fruit are exposed to toxic paralysing chemicals (which is why we call paraplegics vegetables) which prevent the nutrients from vibrating and moving into the cells and liver
2. I will not eat any fruit from the continental United States or Europe. Fruit has to come from the third world. I consider my fruit purchases to be a major driver in several third world economies. In countries like Thailand, Bhutan and Kosovo, bananas and coconuts are the most important sources of income for small families
3. I will not take any supplements. You may say that I drink fortified almond milk but Almond naturally contains calcium, B12 and vitamin D, all of which are filtered out by processing
4. At least 5 servings of oily fruit (Mango, Pineapple etc) per week
5. At least 1 citrus per day
6. At least 2kg of food per day
7. Must have at least one hot fruit based meal per day. Today I had baked banana, strawberry and cashews served over tomato sauce
8. No spices

I am healthy as fuck, fruitarian for 1 year.

this is advanced superstitious autism.

No.

>150g sugar a day
>barely any protein
>1kg of strawberries a day

What a silly thing to say. What's your favorite fruit?

> Kosovo is not continental Europe
Also flying spur shitty fruits around the globe
>Pineapple is oily
>Prevents from vibrating and moving into the cell

Are u legitimately retarded? Where did u "learn" this bullshit? Are u American by chance?

Was meant for

>64g of protein
Alright I'll bite, how small are you?

1 whole watermelon
green salad
steak or fish

64g protein is enough, i am 6'0

>64g protein is enough
Yeah for a skelly twink

Steve Jobs was a fruitarians
Sure worked for him, eh?

>7. Must have at least one hot fruit based meal per day. Today I had baked banana, strawberry and cashews served over tomato sauce
>8. No spices
even if this would let me live forever there's no fucking way I'd go along with it. bait?

I think he's serious

Good work but the GBOMBS fight cancer best. Also, your Lysine should be 3.2 grams and your fiber looks painfully high. Crap 3x per day eh?

Best part about fruitarains is you can punch their fucking lights out...and nobody cares...

>primarily a fat source with a small amount of protein

Sick of macrolets calling nuts and seeds a protein source.

I don't fuckin believe this at all

I'm just going to out myself here bubba and say that I drink at least a two liter bottle of cherry pepsi a day.

Your entire diet there is less healthy than my severe addiction to fucking syrup water.

>Vegetables are not healthy

Are you fucking retarded. If you really want to have a diet that actually safe to do that isn't going to cause your body to eventually start failing, try an unsalted butter and potato diet with water only.

If not the high amount of acidity you're putting into your body is going to probably start giving you acid reflux, along with possible severe damage to your kidneys, pancreas, liver, as well as a severely high chance of contracting diabetes, that acid is also extremely bad for your teeth, without higher amounts of protein your muscles are going to have trouble repairing themselves as well after awhile, probably a kidney stone in there too.

Seriously man, I'm severely worried for your health. Stop this bullshit right now and at least add in some fucking lettuce and chicken into that diet. Or if anything put a tablespoon of butter on a plate and stretch that fucker out over the day. You are going to slowly kill yourself and it will be painful.

Weeed duuude
Mangoooes duuude
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3165946/
internationalhempassociation.org/jiha/jiha4208.html

Apparently mangoes and weed go hand in hand.

Avocadoes.

EXTREME
LUXURY
AUTISM

>eat heal thy livef it.com
?

64g protein at 2500+ cals. He is confirmed skinnyfat.

RIP