poorfag food. I put it on stir fried rice, scrambled eggs and fish sticks

Everything. Burgers especially. And eggs

My anus in a sriracha enema

Chicken

everything

Marinated chicken breasts, steamed veggies and fried rice

Pair with a fine trash can

on top of tuna and onion pizza

Find receipt, return to store, exchange for pic related.

Too vinegary to be a straight swap for everything, but as an Indonesian sambal olek is the shit

simply mix it with some mayo and it's delicious

>everything

Literally anything remotively conceivebale

Mix with peanut butter and honey for a great stir fry sauce
It's great on eggs
You can also post it on Veeky Forums to elicit some truly bizarre, angry responses

Bake a cake with that sugary shit, and throw it i the trash.

drown egg rolls in that shit.

It's alright on leftover stir-fry, though it's not the same since it became popular

I use the superior brand.with NO garlic powder added

Chicken wings and chicken quesadilla's

I put it in a pot over medium heat, add a bit of honey, salt and pepper, and cook it gently until it changes color. Great with chicken, especially if you sear some chicken thighs, coat with sauce mixture, and finish them in the oven or barbecue.

chicken fried rice

I mix it with sour cream into a southwestern style sauce for my homemade chalupas with bean and corn salsa

I have both in the house

mix eggshells, paper towel, used coffee grinds, potato skin, packaging, pepper stems, and sriracha into a large plastic can.
wa la

ice cream

Saltines

It's great with Caribbean food.

pizza, pizza rolls, and tendies.

Everything its the adults ketchup if you put it on too many things people will think youre autistic

On the condom before I shove it in the whores vagoo.

When having pho, squeeze some of the sauce onto a dipping plate and dip your meat toppings in it before eating.

Chuck it in the bin, be a fucking adult and buy some hot sauce that is actually spicy.

dump in instant ramen to make it half palatable.

Oscar thinks that it's not very nice to throw that into a trash can.

Just ate leftover chicken fried steak (cold) and the cock sauce really brought it back to life.

Pretty much just pizza and eggs nowadays, I prefer hotter sauces on anything else, or habanero pepper flakes in salad and pasta.

eggs, that's it

>What do you use this with?

I put the tip of the bottle in my dickhole and squeeze as hard as I can. Feels good man.

I mix 'cha with 'vark and I put that S on everything.