Unpopular Opinion

Gordon Ramsay is kind of a shitty guy. I'm not talking about his American TV performances but the guy just in general doesn't seem very humble. Just a few days ago I saw his cocaine documentary. Dude goes into the forest and acts surprised with how a chemical is extracted from a natural source. Sorry Gordon, but do you think aspirin tablets are made by mixing tree bark in olive oil? Nah, it uses sulfuric acid and "battery acid" (the same thing) too. Then at the end, he rides around with coppers for an afternoon and does a little dance when they arrest a dad picking up his kid from school. Seriously? Guys, I've never seen him act humble. The closest time I've seen him to "humble" was when that Malaysian lady was shit slapping him while teaching him how to cook rendang. Even then, he looked like he was trying to hold himself back every moment. Can the guy ever just shut the fuck up or does he need to be speaking every moment? I guess it works great for TV, but the dude just seems kind of shitty.

And before you go on about how he's a world class chef, that's only for British and French dishes. He has this video online about making BBQ brisket and he cooks that SHIT in the OVEN. Nah, he can get the fuck outta' here.

I don't really care or think much about Gordon Ramsay, but I don't know why anyone should be surprised that television documentaries sometimes present contrived scenes, reactions, and conversations in order to convey a point. How old are you, op?

Why should he be humble?

Because he doesn't know literally everything.

hes a fuckn chef and tv host who gives a shit man
hes here to entertain

Before he became super famous he was a vile character. He'd bully his young chefs and make them cry.

He's changed his persona for the mainstream.

>I don't like Gordon
>I'm gonna write a long post on a website for NEETs and cartoon fuckers about how I think he should be humble

Seriously nigga get over it.

you're supposed to make your kitchen bitches cry

Hes arrogant and I really dislike arrogant people

He hurts my feelings so I write about it on my livejournal account about how mean he is then cry myself to sleep.

>I've never seen him act humble
that's because he's not paid to act humble, he's paid to act like an asshole. if you don't like his shows, don't watch them.

Go beat his ass den bitch ass nigga quit yo bitchin about it on a Nigerian hut building website wit yo dumb ass. Like unless u gonna go do something best quit talkin bout it cuz it just don't matter.

I disliked him since I saw him go to India to learn about their cuisine, and then be really condescending to everyone he met there and try to teach them about their own food. Basically thinks he knows everything about food
Then again his insults are funny as fuck

This. He probably was/is a demanding, take no shit boss because that is what gets people and businesses ahead.

Any of the footage I have seen him in where he isn't in character, he seems alright.

Tbqh Indians are fucking disgusting and kinda retarded, it’s a good thing he taught the poo in loos a thing or two.

he’s just acting.
he seems pretty nice when he’s cooking and on some of those youtube videos

>the guy just in general doesn't seem very humble

Humility is a virtue, but you don't have to be humble to be a nice guy.

For reference re: OP's rant

He's pretty nice on Top Chef Junior

He's nice on Kitchen Nightmares(UK) too.

Truth, he rips the fuck out of adults/cusses but he does go out of his way to help the kids/hug them and make them feel better when they mess up or get upset. Which alot of people wouldn't do, it's nice to see that.

Like him much better after following him on Twitter. Watching him slag off Jamie Oliver and pompous actors was awesome.

Christ man do ypu learn your history from Hollywood movies as well, tv shows are cleverly edited for maximum entertainment, if the format attracts high viewing figures then they stick with that formula, if the host if making a fortune from wages, production cut, book, dvd, merchandise cash in, higher fees for personal appearance and so on then im guessing that the onscreen personality just maybe a front thats bringing the money.
Its only tv, not much is ever genuine on tv.

It's called the cycle of abuse. Marco made him cry, so he makes his employees cry.

We shouldn't give people MLK day off if they are just going to act like niggers.

This is true, I met Gordon once at a grocery store before he got super famous. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

That bullshit is the same level as crack. Good coke is done using also the flower and no real additives into it. That for me looks like speed or the shit they sell to euros and amerifats nowadays.

t. was taught how to cook coke

rofl, it's been a while since I've seen this pasta put to good use

Fuck this is some tasty pasta

Kill yourself immediately