Catsup in fridge?

Where do you keep your condiments, and why is it in the cupboard?

i keep my condiments in the fridge so when i make burgers the ketchup warms up when it's piping hot

The directions on how the bottle say refrigerate it

It isn’t the cupboard.

but why? wouldn't the vinegar act as a natural preservative?

If you refrigerate it, it basically will last forever. If you don't it'll be fine for most people but if you use ketchup infrequently there will inevitably be the day where you've fucked yourself because it finally went bad.

>using ketchup
ishiggitydiggity

List of items I keep in the fridge:

Bread
Tea
Ketchup
Eggs
Pickles
Hot Sauce
Soya Sauce
Salsa

It lasts longer refrigerated. Only yuropoors keep their shit out because they can’t afford normal sized refrigerators.

>bread
I fucking hate this shit. You choose to enjoy best girl, but refuse to enjoy best bread.

I get pickled tomatoes and mushroom ketchup.

Ketchup and mustard say "for best results" because you can leave them out at room temperature. They last for a month at room temperature, and something like 6 months in a fridge.
Compare to mayo, which doesn't say that, because it actually goes bad at room temperature.

what bread do you eat

NIGGER I have had a loaf of bread in my buttfucking fridge for 5 months and it is still good.

IFFFFFF I were to have kept it out of the fridge it would have LLITTERALLLYYY gotten moldy 5 seconds after opening it.

FUCKING EXPLIAN THAT??

Unless you're toasting it my guy its not gonna be nearly as good. Even then there's still a noticeable change in flavor. Bread is so cheap, its not a big deal if it doesn't last 5 months.
Rye and sourdough mostly. I'm trying to get more into baking my own bread. It's pretty sub par right now though.

>not enjoying best bread

wow cucked again

I'm choosing to invest in the future so that one day I might have the truly best bread my guy.

Meanwhile you'll just continue to eat your refrigerator bread so that you can save up that sweet 6 extra bucks every months for a meal at Taco Bell.

I work at a bakery.

I keep anything that says “refrigerate after opening” in the fridge after I open it.

This is such a blatant lie it's insane. If you really worked at a bakery you wouldn't be keeping bread in the refrigerator so that it would last longer. You would be bringing home so much bread that you wouldn't care.

No, I'm not greedy, I bring enough bread for me alone.

There's so much bread that needs to get thrown away or taken home by an employee each day. It's not greedy if it's the choice between the trash or your mouth. I still don't believe you.

That's because you don't want to be wrong.

The sauce company wants you to keep the sauce in your refrigerator rather than your cubbard because you open your refrigerator more often.
It subconsciously makes you think about the sauce more often and therefore sauce consumption is increased significantly.

I just prefer the mouthfeel of cold sauce on hot food.

>Oh shit I can't refute this argument because I know nothing about working at bakery
>I know I'll just say he's wrong without giving any reason as to why

At this point I'm pretty sure you're not even refrigerator bread man. My proof is that you are posting Rei.

I like cold Ketchup, and yes i know it is shelf stable I just prefer it cold.

nice troll i almost replied, eat my cold bread

You really got me cold bread troll. Nice shitposting

post moar rei

I keep my citrus in the fridge, nothing better than a cold lemon

otamo lol sounds japanese

this is my thinking. i don't use it enough to worry about expiration dates when i keep things like ketchup and mustard in the fridge.