Clears your sinuses and has good flavor

Clears your sinuses and has good flavor

all the cunts on youtube posting spergy reaction videos make me not want to try it out of spite

I don't watch youtube, a friend told me about it and I've been hooked ever since. I love spicy food, I get called crazy for eating it and not doing it as a "challenge", this would taste good with eggs doe

I'm about to eat some 2x spicy, wish me luck :^)

I'd try it if my local stores carried it.
I prefer broth though.

How spicy is it in Shin Ramyun units?

There is a stew version that is great if you drop an egg in it.

4th spiciest, just make sure you get all the water out

oh fug das hot

I've seen so many people not know they need to drain the water.

"It's not spicy! What's the big deal?"

They are weak, 2x spicy isn't even bad, is pretty tasty with some egg and veggies

That shit caused my mouth to pulse to such an extreme that even vanilla ice cream wouldn't kill the intense burn for at least 8 minutes but granted it's definitely worth the experience for the purpose of torturing yourself and persevering every now and again.

i tear up and my nose drips profusely when I eat it, have to prepare a tissue box before i eat or else i'll be eating tears and boogers
it doesn't hurt me to eat it, i just can't stop the drips.

Link?

I always eat this ramen like a soup, I think it's actually really good that way.

technically it's stir fry noodle, not soup, that's why it comes with sauce not powdered broth. it's not made for soup

Tastes good, not spicy enough though, the 2x spicy is only about 8,000 scovilles.

ive been seeing this more and more lately and even my dad is on them

Just look up samyang stew on Amazon. It's over priced there though. The place I usually get mine from sells them for 5 bucks a pack.

The 2x spicy are inedible. Spicy fags are the worst kinds of people. You’re not impressing anyone.

>not pic related
Pleb