Rate my breakfast

Rate my breakfast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXPhVYpQLPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>reddit mug

I'm pretty sure that mug is older than reddit, but thanks for the constructive criticism.

>liquid beetus
>sad "meat" pucks
>overcooked eggs
>tasteless betty crocker shitkies

2/10

I did overcook my eggs. :(, sigh.

The key to success with scrambled eggs is cooking them low and slow. Eggs continue to cook after you've taken them off the skillet so it's good practice to slightly undercook them.

2.5/10

Thank you for being 25 percent more supportive than this fucker:

>sausage looks sad
>is that suppose to be scrambled egg?
I can't tell because it looks scrambled but not nearly enough.
>coffee isn't black
>not pibb.

I'd thank you for a nice meal because I'm not an ass, but I would respectably decline any further offers.

Alright. Could use some fruit and a carb that isn't a cookie from Subway.

Coffee is most definitely black, French pressed with nothing added, using a freshly ground Sumatra medium dark roast.

Sausage looks sad indeed because I smash it for quicker cooking. It's Kroger's Simple Truth line, vegetarian raised pork. I'd be a sad piggy too if only eating corn.

>Egg is one giant disgusting mass
>Cookies and soda for breakfast
>Two shitty sausages
This isn't breakfast, this isn't even a meal. It's like a literal child cooking for the first time.

>Cookie and soda with your breakfast

Not pictured: another Dr Pepper and two more cookies I ate whilst making breakfast for the first time.

>I want to be rated
>I want to be supported
Pick one.

>This is considered "cooking" by Veeky Forums standards
Jesus christ I could make a better breakfast right now that'd shit all over OP's.

I really just want acknowledgement so I appreciate all of you.

Do Americans REALLY have cookies and soda for breakfast? lmao

>haha look at this one thing this one person did!
>(broad generalization) must be true!

Stupid bong.

To those bagging on my sugary additions to breakfast, this is what fitbit said about just a 5 hour shift today. I didn't always guzzle soda in the mornings, just need sugar in addition to caffeine from coffee. Yes I know I slept like shit.

>Jesus christ I could make a better breakfast right now that'd shit all over OP's.
This is a guarantee that this user can't boil an egg. We'll wait until hell freezes over for your OC and last time I took a reading it was the temp of the sun.

Rate MY breakfast desu.

>just need sugar in addition to caffeine from coffee

Poor excuse. A complex carb will give you long lasting sugar and add nutritional value. The simple carbs you ate will hit your blood stream quickly and make you crash not long after in addition to adding little to no nutrients to your meal.

You'd probably be better off putting it into a big sandwich (minus the cookies) also you could have incorporated mushrooms quite easily

>breakfast
ya blew it

Burning lots of calories doesnt excuse eating like a toddler for breakfast.
Eat more and better food, not fucking cookies and soda

I appreciate the concern Veeky Forums, but they taste so good. Luckily they started giving me enough hours I'll be eating banana and blueberry smoothies with my eggs and sausage next week. The sugar stuff I just take from my roommate.

Look if you want to eat garbage then do it, but just own up to it. Don't make dumb excuses about why.

>dr pepper and a cookie

fattie detected

:^)

The key to good eggs is chef john
youtube.com/watch?v=qXPhVYpQLPA

>Look at my watch that compliments my meager performance while making me feel better about myself

I will never understand why people would buy a memebit over a fucking pedometer.

I fucking hate his inflection, I'd kill myself if I was forced to listen to him talk.

how pleb do you have to be to think that walking is exercise?

I want a fitbit that counts the breathes I take.

>chef john
Doesn't he just rip off Chef Scalfani?

>soda AND cookies with breakfast
Guess how I know you're a hamplanet

>Chef Scalfani
kys

Egg is overcooked, bacon is precooked, English muffin is dry and I don't even want to know what kind of "sausage" that is.

5/10

I don't get it?

looks pretty bad if I'm being perfectly honest

a lot better than the OP, but I still see some problems

This was the day before

it's ok. what you need is scrambled eggs. then will make a sausage scrambled egg sandwich. what i'm talking about.

I love me an overcooked eggy.

No ketchup on those steaks?

>weird oblong mystery meat
>2 under developed mystery cookies
>liquid cancer
>bottled water
>a mug filled with ?
>huge fake puke shaped scrambled egg

0/10

>only bongs make fun of americans

now who's generalizing

I eat better at waffle house.

It's quietly hilarious when yanks think it's either europe or britain that exclusively mock them, when it's really the entire world.

can't really tell the difference between all those foreign countries, sorry

Is this your retort? Good lord boy, why bother speaking at all?

look at the ip counter nigel, i'm a new poster, i just saw you badmouthing the good old U S of A from the index and felt like trying to explain why we have trouble with this stuff
no need to be rude

You're a fat fuck aren't you

What makes you say that? It's not a particularly big portion
Though who the fuck drinks soda for breakfast

This is one of the more sophisticated movies I've ever seen. Very moving story.

>Dr. pepper and a smarties cookie for breakfast

no wonder all americans are fat and have diabetes.

>Rate my breakfast.

Edible/10, but now what I'd make.

Too many calories for me, also I don't typically enjoy scrambled eggs without some bread.

Change soda to tea, replace half the scrambled eggs with a buttered roll and I'd be right there.

>The key to success with scrambled eggs is cooking them low and slow. Eggs continue to cook after you've taken them off the skillet so it's good practice to slightly undercook them.

>it's good practice to slightly undercook them.

I feel like every brunch cook in all the world has heard this advice and learned all the wrong lessons.

Scrambled eggs tend to be soggy even at fairly expensive cafés and it's probably because nobody wants to burn their eggs but I'm here to tell you: Nobody wants a soggy mess either.

It feels like they're cooking scrambled eggs in a way that is distinctly different from how I do it that is more efficient for mass production but man, the quality suffers.

>Not pictured: another Dr Pepper and two more cookies I ate whilst making breakfast for the first time.

Ok if that's your first ever attempt at scrambled eggs, they're still not good but that's not a bad first try.

>I fucking hate his inflection

Yeah no lies that was painful to listen to God damn.

Ja/ck/

>dr pepper
>coffee
>water

why do you need 3 drinks?

autismal/10

Grow up!

First: You don't need to cook them on low to not overcook them, you just need to know when to take them off. ON THE HEAT. OFF THE HEAT. ON THE HEAT. OFF THE HEAT.
Second: That's if you're having them spread on toast.
For just eggs by themselves, ATF method works the best. Start at high heat to form large curds, then reduce to low once they've set up to cook them through without drying them out.
Use two burners if you have an electric stove.

>soda
>cookies
>for breakfast
You eat like a 17 year old who thinks he's a grown man.

>I walked 5 miles so i deserve soft drink and biscuits for breakfast

Braj you should replace that shit with oats, will keep you fuller for longer, they'll provide you with longer-lasting energy and won't spike your blood sugar like all that sugar.

That omelette looks hella good, but that dude's voice makes me want to puke.

diabetes/10

Why do you need three drinks?

Lots of people like his inflection. His old videos were very monotone. Like listening to a Ben Stein cookalong. He was probably critiqued on it, and had to change in order to meet a bigger audience.

The next morning...

For all the speculation about my age: I'm 38 so I'm at the point being called childish is sort of complimentary.

I'm just going to scramble in the sausage today and take care not to overcook eggs.

Took more care on the eggs and they're surely better, so thanks for the constructive criticism! (already finished the DP whilst cooking)

This thread just took a turn for the pathetic and depressing.

Sorry for bringing you down, oh e-friend of mine!

Why do you need three drinks with a single meal?

im embarrassed for you

Don't @ me, faggot.

Water is omnipresent in my life and I still feel like I'm on the cusp of dehydration.

That's fine. I'm comfortable with who I am and if you feel better insulting people anonymously then I've helped you out today! Have a great day.

@9993654

Re: always being thirsty....

Hi, diabetes here, we should talk

Ditch the sausage and ditch the cookie.

Eggs, good protein and minerals, but the whites lower blood sugar.

Need sugar with eggs, pop ok.

Dr Pepper for sugar, maybe some caffeine too.

Coffee fits the bill and + milk is good for sugar and minerals.

Sausage bad, it's the fats, some fats aren't bad but pork fat is bad. Too much pufa. Pufa bad.

Cookies bad, cuz of the fats, probably pufa which is bad. The flour is no good too, enriched with iron therefore bad.

Just ditch the cookies and the sausageand it's otherwise pretty nutritionally sound.

I had annual blood testing included in my last job and the numbers vastly improved when I lost 100 pounds in 2012. I could stand to lose 50 more and hopefully this more active job will help. I'm not constantly thirsty I just have to go 4 hour stretches without water so I prepare.

Rate my lunch.

Thanks for serious reply.

Soyboy's lunch

too many egg
cookie is bad
retard sausage

2/10 breakfass

>only walking 12000 steps a day
spotted the fat guy

I've seen better. Also, don't drink so many caffeinated dark liquids, unless you hate healthy teeth.

>soda with breakfast

I hate eggs. Yuck! Everything else is fine. What are those brown things on the right?

>Dr pepper
>overcooked egg
>cookies

That's WHEY protein, thank you very much.

I'm with Raphael here, what is going on?

GOAT for a daily driver kind of meal

>being called childish is sort of complimentary.

No, it really isn't.