What went wrong?

nothing
only r*ddit complains about them

they turned the best chicken on the market, into slimy greasy slop. I have no idea how they can fuck up as bad as they have.,

It's still pretty good.

niggers

they had a fake honorary colonel lead them instead of a real military one! If they had we would have had a fast food war back in the 70's and there would be no other choice than KFC! As it stands they have nothing and McDonalds and Wendys are investing heavily in PMCs and KFC will be the first casualty as Burger king will desperately annex them and use them as proxy battlefields in order to gain the time to rearm their own outdated feudal militia!

Financiers. They ruin most everything.

almond brown butter cakes ruined kfc?

I really want to make some financiers now.

For the only KFC nearby, they got rid of hiring the regular hard working high school students trying to impress and the staff is now made up of 35 year old nigroes who don't give a fuck.

After getting a pink chicken bucket twice in a row, I gave up on the entire franchise. I can get fried chicken better, cheaper and made by competent people at the grocery store. They're just trying to pass chicken they can't legally sell raw anymore and they do better.

Fuck you KFC, you used to be kinda cool.

For leaf fags, they stopped selling extra crispy and no hot sides.

KFC has been low quality garbage just begging that will 9 out of 10 times give you a bathroom experience requiring an entire roll of toilet paper after it's been digested. Even some Church's locations will surpass them in quality.

If you want decent fast food fried chicken, you best make the drive to a Popeye's

They did the same shit Subway did and decided to cut quality and cater to niggers.

To be fair in my country it was great when only niggers worked and ate there, you had to tolerate them for great chicken but now the pinkskins eat here it's worse than them paki halal chicken shops.

>muh niggers
The black people at my local store make tastier fried chicken than the hacks at KFC. Fact is, they suck because they got retards who can't cook worth a shit.

Nothing, I eat a the KFC buffet twice a week for lunch.

>kfc buffet

Too many mouths to feed. Too many corners were cut to feed them all.

>obese black woman saying no to KFC buffet
O I laffin

kfc is good. just a little expensive, and a little far away.

Probably around the time Cool. Sanders sold the franchise rights
Guy was a badass and once shot a man for fucking with his signs at the gas station he sold chicken out of. Dude lived until it's rumored Sanders had him assassinated, guy did not fuck around. Even he hated what the business had become before he died, guy knew what was up

They took the 99 cent buffalo snackers off the menu

They lowered quality for ease and profits.

I want to check out KFC for the first time, what should I get?

potato wedges and tendies
the wedges are top tier

This
/thread/

>what went wrong

Loud and obnoxious american niggers yelling at each other at the top of their lungs does not make for a "decent" eating environment.

This is why KFC's in China and Japan are all semi classy joints and 1000% nicer. Can't have anything nice in 'merican ghettos. Too many niggers looting, or as your liberals call it, "protests."

to be fair I respect them because unlike mcdonalds and other fast food chains they dont try to pretend to be anything but what they are

every mcdonalds advert now is
>100% free range (your country) beef
>locally sourced potatoes for our fries which are lightly done in oil, no added fats!
>we make a nice simple coffee thats affordable and good for your morning routine
>its not at all wrong to eat our food guys we're not trash

super bullshitty "ooo we arent shit food we promise we're healthy!" nonsense

KFC puts your greasy fried chicken in a paper bucket because they know their food is garbage and they dont try to make you feel like you're not a disgusting pig for eating it, eat out of a bucket like the god damn pig you are. they dont fucking pretend theyre chicken is somehow healthy because it may or may not be "free range" they dont tell you how their food is sourced because they know you piggies cant read or understand such things you only know how to shovel deep fried meat into your mouths.

i respect them for that

You don't know chicken.

Are you 70? Have teenagers ever been like that for a fast food job?

It's just a meme. I've never once had a bad KFC experience. Sure, it might not be everyones cup of tea, but aside from that I've never had a bad KFC experience....never had undercooked chicken, never got anything other than what I wanted

Yes, it is greasier than some other chains, but thats the KFC style. Salty, greasy, seasoned .

Was it a fever dream, or did they have chicken nuggets for a little while? but I know they had a line of sandwiches in the 90s, one of them being a "zinger" sandwich, it was just 3 chicken strips on a bun. It was when Pokemon was first popular, they gave out Seel, Zubat, Vulpix, and Dratini stuffed animals.

Started hiring street niggers to ""cook""
Most Popeyes has Indians or whites in them

They did have those plush dolls, that Vulpix doll was the closest thing to a wife I had at the time.

As for the Zinger, I never ate that sandwich, but I ate many of the KFC Snacker, a mere chicken strip on a little bun, delicious, one dollar, had a pepper mayo sauce that was very good with the chicken.

I worked fast food about 8 years ago, and some of the high schoolers I worked with were like that, especially over the summer. The better an employee you were, the more hours you got, and a lot of them wanted those hours.
There were your slackers as well, but you'd only see them working 7-14 hours per week, if that. I think it just depends if the management incentivizes good work or not.

You never had KFC when it was actually good and think the mediocre pile of shit it is today is acceptable

Isn't kfc really good in nip land?

Popeyes is better.

Moronic meaningless post because kfc changed its name to kitchen fresh chicken, and has had roasted chicken on the menu vs fried

All your points mean nothing

>kfc changed its name to kitchen fresh chicken

wut?

KFC is pure white trash garbage.

"Streamlining" and "cost cutting"
The method of cooking is now pressure frying instead of deep frying, but there are other changes they've made which have ultimately lead to the chicken becoming worse and worse.

Cut too many corners over the years to decrease costs and maximize their profits to please shareholders. Nothing different than any other major organization. Look at the quality of other major restaurants like McDonald’s, Chili’s, even Outback. It had dropped significantly at all of them.

>The method of cooking is now pressure frying instead of deep frying
NOW, pressure frying. It's always been that way.

>KFC sucks because the employee's can't cook for shit
>implying any actual cooking occurs at a fast food restaraunt and not just heating and frying pre made products

What the fuck... are you posting from bizzaro world?

In my country you can still get the zinger burger. I didn't know it was something from the 90's. I remember it being launched a few years ago

I don't mind it, but I rarely eat it.

That being said, I like to think I have a strong stomach. I can handle spicy curries, exotic food etc, but their gravy always gives me diarrhea.

>unless you cut up the chicken it's not cooking
fuck off

which branch do you work at user?

>eating fast food

idk but their bowls are their best item

*did work

What? Your parents didn't instill a work ethic in you at an early age?

prices went up
quality went down

Got some yesterday.
When the hell did they change their macaroni recipe? Way too sweet. Gross.

They got rid of the Twister and Chicken Sandwiches.

>They got rid of the Twister
this
they twister wrap was one of the best chicken foods to get at any fast food place. Wraps are still popular as fuck, I have no Idea why they would stop selling these
I stopped eating KFC a long time ago, I was eating a chicken leg and noticed the meat was almost mushy. not the texture chicken is supposed to have. so I stopped going.
luckily I can still make a twister at home, by adding some fresh cracked pepper to mayo and adding a couple tendies to a flour tortilla

>father's step-dad owned a lot of KFCs in the area and apparently made bank
>my dad even shook the Colonel's hand and has a picture of it
>he still visits with his step-dad despite him being a dumb old man who can barely remember anything now
>he's probably not even in his will and won't get any of that money when he kicks the bucket

Isn't that shit literally Stouffer's?

It grew way too fast in the last time and the quality dropped tremendously. Basically you can get better fried chicken anywhere else.

No
Stauffer is distinctly permanently burnt and grainy.

anybody here ever made a spice blend that tasted remotely to their hot wings? fuck, I'd love to find an authentic recipe

This. Tims has blown ever since they started shipping in frozen doughnuts sold by a swedish company and microwaving them instead of just making them in store. That happens with almost everything, not just food. Company realizes they can save money by turning their product into garbage and paying minimum wage to their staff. Company gets richer, product goes to shit and people don't stop buying it because they're retarded.