Any other creative ways to top my popcorn?

Any other creative ways to top my popcorn?

Homemade toffee motherfucker.

>Homemade toffee mothafucka
Ftfy

Why is Morgan Freeman so angry?

That's Samuel L. Jackson you fucking fetus.

His contract shilling for Allstate Insurance got cancelled

hi. you must be new here.

did you summon this image?

What about chocolate

old bay seasoning

No neckbeards allowed.

Old bay seasoning (make your own)
Olive oil, dill, salt
Butter, salt
Cheese powder, tumeric powder (butter optional, but really helps)
Cinnamon and sugar blend, light butter
cayenne, salt, butter
chilli pepper, smoked paprika, olive oil.

Find yourself one of those food grade oil sprayers. Helps with evenly distributing melted butter or olive oil. Think of common seasonings for ethnic food types you like, pick 1-2 flavors and try it. The problem with stuff like old bay is only 2-3 flavors actually stand out and the other powders are just kinda lost.

I'll also add, look in the snack aisle (near the nuts and jerky) for jars of popcorn kernels. You'll get sticker shock seeing $5+ for the jar, but you'll get probably more than 20 big bowls of popcorn out of it making it cheaper than the microwave bag stuff. Get a little oil, you don't need the "butter flavored popcorn oil", regular canola or whatever will do just fine. Don't pop using olive oil.

Yeah the $5 or whatever goes a long ass ways. If you are really cheap you can get it even cheaper on amazon or bulkfood stores.

I don't know how people can eat that microwave popcorn, it doesn't taste that good and makes your entire place smell horrible.

What I haven't been able to figure out is how to evenly distribute salt when it's popping. Maybe i'm not buying fine enough salt but there has to be a trick to throwing salt in while it's popping to coat it evenly.

I tried to use pic related but didn't really get it right.

Nutritional yeast

I like to buy the finest organic kernals and pop them in my old fashioned popcorn pan. The one with the handle you spin to prevent burning. Once that's done I mist with freshly melted Irish butter and sprinkle with some Celtic sea salt.

Then to top it off I take a fat diarrhea shit on it.

Bone apple tea user. Pic for attention.

I like a little bit of butter and a packet of chicken flavor from a ramen packet. In before it, I know I'm weird.

You're doing it wrong, those kernals have to harvested by virgins. Only then can you get the true experience.

seconding this.

also, make it with coconut oil. it just tastes better.

As a kid me and my sister had a friend who used to sprinkle KoolAid powder on popcorn

Yes, she was black

selfcheck :(