>gf of 5 years dies of car accident
>become severely depressed
>take up cooking obsessively
>invite friends over
>nobody mentions her
>they all compliment my cooking and say theyre surprised
>they all eventually leave
>slide back down wall and break down on the floor
>start eating shitty fried spam that me and gf ate when we had no money but it reminded me of better times
>spend the next 2 hours eating spam and crying

I dont know what to do anymore. The whole world is just so dark. Nothing makes me happy anymore but memories of yesterday.

Have you tried getting blackout drunk

Nice blog.

I came here to cook, not to feel. :(

Things would have eventually gone to shit with her anyways.

/alck/is here for you

>gf of 9 months agrees to marry
>become severely poor
>already cook, so fuck this narrative
>spend Sunday fucking because nail salons don't close on me deng day
>She make banh xeo
What are you talking about OP?

She was probably on her way to eat Chad's cooking the night she died.

>spend the next 2 hours eating

Stop

Nice blog. I'm 28 years old,haven't had a friend in 9 years and I've never had a girlfriend before. Lost my virginity to some bar slut when I was 22 and I haven't had sex since. I'm also an alcoholic who drinks 4 bottles of whiskey a week and I work 50 hours a week.

At least you had your love. At least you have memories to keep you warm at night? What do I have? A dog. Goodnight.

What about when you wake up smartass

Start drinking again, dripshit.

Pity you never cooked her a nice meal

That looks bland as shit, you should add some keptchup, also drink a lot of water because otherwise you will have a dead wife and you won't be able to poop

Normies can't empathise with that kind of problems so they will just dismiss you user
They don't know what's like to live in complete and utter loneliness and being thrown away by the world, they know what's like to break up with your girlfriend tho so that's obviously the only real tragedy

nothing from the outside will help, you gotta just play with the cards you're dealt

Don't give up man. Talk to someone.

user, I'm sorry everyone here is being so cold. Please let me know if you would like to talk. I can't imagine what you're going through

start a restaurant or a food truck and name it after her.

Do you want to be my online girlfriend?

Find a new gf or are you that ugly?

kek'd

pretty much this, OP should kill himself already but he won't because he's a bitchboy normie who's only looking for attention

Are you ugly or just fat?

post dog

At least feel rest assured that the image of someone eating spam and crying gave me a hearty chuckle

No bully please

when i get a gf i love i will put her in my pocket and protecc her

So you can drive around town selling your meat for cash, just like her

dick

Trips of compassion

5 years is way too long dude

you're probably just depressed actually, and are using the excuse of your gf to externalize the cause so you aren't responsible for your own mental state

Mostly i just wanna kill myself. Im miserable and theres no reason for me to live

she's dead get over it.
just imagine all the other men who's been inside her before you. you're better off without her pmsing/menopause/divorcing you for alimony child support and full custody of your children

dodged a speeding ticket man

Yes i am depressed. Because my girlfriend died.

>spam
>not based deenz
nigga, she was trying to make you fat

get over it faggit

How long ago did this happen?

Please, please, please don't kill yourself. Veeky Forums is also not a good place to post about this. Naturally... But I get needing to vent/complain/voice your hardships to people who you don't have a vested interest in looking strong and stable to.

>dies of car accident
kek, that makes it sound like car accident is some kind of disease

Hey I have a lifehack for you: drink less before you're forced to. You're welcome this advice is very valuable, enjoy

God willing, we wont.

let him drink you fuckface, his life is shitty enough. it wouldnt be better sober

She already ceased to exist, you must learn to let go from her, its hard man but life goes on , she rather see you happy and not all depressed and shit, do some exercise, go out with some friends, anything but focusing on in the sadness and the fact that she is gone, you can do it user you just need to let it go. Life is a one time experience, dont let it go to waste.

So do it. Why are you posting here for NEET attention.

Actually, the pay off between a large amount and a enormous amount is not worth the costs. I said less, idiot, thereby speaking from experience that the rut of habit unconsciously leads us past the efficient point and overexertion propelling one to extremes is a ripe opportunity for miniscule modesty, you child.

Cont.

Though if they be 750ml, four bottles a week is a stable depravity. Four handles, aka 1.75L, would be well remiss forsoothly.

No one cares, faggot, get the fuck off of Veeky Forums

Fucking miserable asshole. Thats disgusting that you would sit there and encourage someone to take their own life. And I remember when Veeky Forums was such a positive place.

OP, no piece of advice or words of condolence are going to be worth much to you right now. You are in for a years long process of healing, and it won't be easy at all. And I sincerely hope that someday you are able to smile again and to love again. Truly, I am sorry for your loss.

And please try not to harm yourself in this trying time.

Kek, this. I always laugh when normies start crying about how depressed they are when they go through a breakup.

kill yourself
you too

>hurr durrrrrrr this slut died let me post it on a cooking board
fucking normies man alwasy wanting to rub it in our faces and pity them. fuck offfffffffff

Go back to /b/, sweetie

If you think Veeky Forums is a place with no love and compassion, that brotherhood is reddit, then you've instantly fucking outed yourself as a newfag. You were probably a child when Veeky Forums was good
>le internet hate machine amirite guyz? I'm cool and le edgy like you!

robots can't emphasize because they've never loved
how embarrassing!

Death is not the same as a breakup.

And being lonely sucks. I've been there too. I was alone for a long time before I ever dated anyone. And yet I've loved and lost too. They're different and they're both hard. Losing someone you're in love with hurts more than being a kissless virgin though. Sad truth for you. Don't care.

>Sad truth for you. Don't care.
we also don't care about your dead onahole. sorry not sorry

Yeah it's a funny thing about this site. I get told to "go back to plebbit" here fairly often. Yet I've been posting here for over 10 years now. I think that must make me an oldfag at this point. And this whole "we are edgy and hate everything" attitude has really only become rampant in the last few years.

Sorry, I jumped ship from /b/ during the final year of the Bush presidency.

Okay user, if this is real and isn't a LARP, here's my advice :
>1.) Get all the pictures you have of her. Choose your favorite one, ideally it shows her face/herself alone, and copy it(in color).
>2.) Put this picture everywhere you can. On your wall, in your wallet, on your work desk in a frame, everywhere you can. Whenever you can, talk to the picture as if she was still alive.
>3.) Pretend that she is still alive all the time. If your mind tells you subconsciously that she's dead and there's nothing you can to do bring her back, pinch yourself hard and repeat to yourself over and over again that she's still alive and perfectly fine.
>4.) Make imaginary plans for trips, nights out, dates, etc. in your head. Discuss these with the picture as if it was her. When these dates roll around, tape a picture of your gf to a mannequin or sexbot, cuddle with it in bed, and drink heavily until you lose consciousness. In the morning, your imagination will think that she's still alive and dating you. If reality begins to creep in, use Technique 3 and then drink again.
>5.) Do everything you can to maintain this way of life. Cook meals for 2, buy her clothes, and write little letters. Remember, if you lie to yourself long enough, eventually you will believe it. Deny other people in your life if they say that you're delusional or "need help". If they get really serious about the issue, pretend to have "recovered" for 2-3 days before going back to normal procedure.
Best of luck user!

Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

>moron normies are literally defending OP for posting this garbage on the fucking cooking board

How stupid can you get?

nigger detected

newfag detected

I bet you don't even remember progun or sceak, faggot.

what is healthy to cook with?

college fag here, bought a few healthy cookbooks (against all grain, skinny taste etc) and all recipes say to cook with olive oil. even cooking meats (steak, chicken) on medium-high. But obviously olive oil has a low high point and someone said olive oil is just dressing, not to be cooked with. What is something healthy to cook with?

I know tom brady uses coconut oil in everything, not sure if i want that taste in everything and not sure if that's better.

I know ghee is popular with chicken/meats but I am not sure if that's too healthy

copypasta

If it makes you feel better i've never even had a girlfriend and i'm doing alright

Fuck all that shit. Cook with traditional oils/fats etc. Go buy sesame oil/ olive oil/ pig fat/ duck fat all that shit. Cook as decadent as fuck and then just use portion control. Small amounts of meat/fatty stuff and large amounts of salad/veggies. And u make liquid fat salad dressings too, but just cool it with the portions. Salad dressings and other liquids are the path to the dark side then you're like that guy with no friends for 9 years up there in this thread.

EVOO is bad for frying, regular is fine. Ghee is fine as well.

second for wanting to see your dog

You guys don't have a monopoly on sadness. I'm a long term friendless neet as well but when i wasn't, life wasn't any easier. Infact it was harder, it involved actually trying and it was more stressful.

The idea that everyone around you, 'normies', are fundamentally different to you, and lead great easy lives is probably the primary attitude that keeps you isolated and unhappy. In reality you have a lot more in common with everyone than you'd think. Suffering is not your field of expertise. Most people are considerably more dysfunctional and flawed than you imagine.

You're a real piece of shit, I hope you know that.

it's an ancient copypasta

You've neglected the scrolls.

He warned her so it's legit

>yeah, you may have broken your legs, but I never even had a leg! So you better be grateful.

get fucked, sadfag.

even if it's copy pasta it's what a man should do
cooking a decent meal is not difficult

Fucking love you mate, glad I'm not alone. Fuck it all bro, dunno what to say besides I know what you're feeling and I don't know how to deal with it either.

>Not a virgin
>Has had friends

Wow your life must be so hard. Fuck off you failed normie

>fuck your troubles, MY life is much much worse
>your girlfriend was a fucking whore
>why am I so alone? Why don't I have any friends ;_;
gee, I don't fucking know. It surely isn't you though, I mean, it must be the entire world's fault, right?

get fucked, normalfaggot

Too fucking true.

stop fucking drinking you giant fag

ez
when you have nothing to lose and you're all alone you dont need to start over
just start up

My condolences OP, It can be tough to cope at times and the people who are trying to be edgy by trying to claim she is a whore have no idea what they are rambling about. Time heals these kinds of wounds so hopefully this cooking obsession helps you eventually move past it.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH COOKING?

I am pretty sure that I have seen this thread before.

Why don’t you ask for his kik already you faggot predator.

The people in this thread are very sad tonight

Good post

This will get better user. It will take time. Progress always takes time. But its true that there are millions of fish in the sea. Also, I'm betting you are still pretty young so you have your best days ahead of you - I'm 100% sure of that. As an old fucking grumpy man, you'll be surprised where you end up finding women and which ones you end up being interested in. They'll probably, more than likely, come and go.. and each one will be special to you. Put yourself out there and see what happens. Get a hobby to keep your mind off things a bit, but have a good cry from time to time. There is no wrong way to do you.

Don’t kill yourself before your dog dies

I got a stomachache from just looking at that picture

That's bullshit, though. Life was a lot better when I was younger and had friends.

give it a few months, you will feel better.