What do you like to get at the mall food court?

What do you like to get at the mall food court?

arby's

it's the only one in town

Chick fil a

they are a sign of how dead malls are

my local malls food court has 12 kiosks, only 3 of them are still in business....all of them are chinese takeouts
even the fast food ones jumped ship

I mean its a zombie, 2/3 of the stores in there are empty
the only times there are really people is early in the morning when old people go in there to do laps and get some exercise
although the truth is inconvenient for a lot of people, you know what killed the mall?
they put a walmart in there and walmart attracted all the minorities from the next county over

the asian places always hand out samples. i make a few laps and grab as many as possible

Do malls even still exist?

On coastal shit states with no culture. Like Maine and jersey. Places that's still rely on strips of buildings to house their shitty businesses.

Chicken teriyaki from Sarku Japan.

Only in first world countries. Americans are too afraid of interacting with strangers without carrying around a gun.

A Thank You.

once niggers show up at a mall, it's dead. they act terribly and drive decent people away. it costs more for security because they steal and fight.

sbarro

Oh I'm sorry did you mean to post on pol?

Does everyone in a mall carrying a gun?

If you're first and only choice isn't Sarku Japan you're a sick fuck.

no, i meant to post on Veeky Forums.

it's the fucking truth, and it affects which restaurants are available to people.

The local kebab place, Popeye's, Sarku (bulk teriyaki chicken/shrimp on a flatgrill with rice), occasionally I'll eat at the Thai place or Chipotle

I will never, ever understand why people eat at Arby's. I guess I'm also blessed with having plenty of local bbq places around and a Roy Rodgers as far as chains go

U wot

Where is the Mall of America, again?

ok drumpfkin

I haven't eaten at a mall food court in probably twenty years. When I was a kid I liked Sbarro, A&W, and whatever Chinese chain they had.

it's pretty much true
i'm about 5 miles from the closest mall. 30-35 years ago, it was a really really really nice mall. then metro bus line expanded its routes and started bringing in the trash. i'm watching it happen now where i used to live. metro expanded and everything is going to shit. this is one scenario when correlation IS causation

apparently you've NEVER traveled, because there are MANY places in europe that people are FAR more introverted and avoidant than america. and 3/4th's of americans don't even carry gun.

so, what, you voted for hillary and i should know that because you think black people don't spell the death of a shopping mall?

>there are MANY places in europe that people are FAR more introverted and avoidant than america
Sure, and there are also more violent and dysfunctional places. Way to set your standards high, America should be as fun loving as the Swiss, as fiscally prudent as the Greeks, as respectful to women as the Saudis, and as peaceful as the Pashtuns.

>3/4th's of americans don't even carry guns

It's more like 95% of Americans.

Veeky Forums is such an odd board because racism and sexism and all that stuff is part of Veeky Forums culture in general, not just /pol/, but this board is averse to it for some reason. It's like a normie-infested board.

you should come to USA. i'll pay for your flight and put you up in my spare bedroom

I don't normally agree to stuff like this since I couldn't care one way or another, but niggers are fucking disgusting from what I've seen at the mall. There is a pet shop near the side entrance in Ontario Mills in CA and twice I saw some arguing about the price. The second time, when the poor owner/cashier/whomever denied them, the niggers kicked one of the stands causing it to break and injuring one of the puppies inside.
Security caught them but the poor cashier was hysterical because of the injured animal

Veeky Forums is definitely not full of normies; just alcoholics who are a little older and more cultured than anons on some other boards.

Must be the women.

>3/4ths
2/3rds.
Approximately 1/3rd of americans own at least one firearm.

>mfw I own a gun
>But it's in a safety deposit box three towns over
I'm way too lazy to grab it.

Imagine being averse to racism ffs

you'd be surprised.

it's the females and fags. pic related.

There's nothing wrong with racism.
It's annoying when people's lives revolve around it and they do nothing but talk about racist stuff, but to be racist isn't a bad thing. It's just natural.

>imagine being retarded.

Veeky Forums has a higher proportion of women and faggots than other boards, therefore they hold really shitty opinions.

SMALL
HANDS

There's literally nothing wrong with loli.

hi, /pol/.

>i lament the death of the mall and blame it on nogs while using the tool that destroyed malls
/pol/tard logic everyone! And quite frankly, it could only be a fossilized alt-right /pol/tard who would gnash his teeth and pull his hair out about it. Malls were a boomer phenomena that ran their course. Good riddance.

>I will never, ever understand why people eat at Arby's.
well i used to like it but last time i went it was abysmally bad so i may never have a reason to go to the mall again

Panda express. The one where I'm from always has white men as the cooks and very qt asian women as the serves and cashiers. The rumor is that many of the guys who work there(and they are usually good looking dudes) end up marrying these women who are actually college students from rich families in China and Taiwan and they live a life as a stay at home husband in a mansion in China

except the internet didn't destroy malls. malls were and are remarkably internet-immune due to their COMPETITIVE NATURE AGAINST THE INTERNET.

you know what the internet gives you the opportunity to avoid, though?

N I G G E R S.;

>while using the tool that destroyed malls
which tool would that be?

O rly?

Where do I get one of these nigger firewalls?

panda or a boigah and fries from whatever chain is there

But where would your mom work?

it's in your brain, man. you just have to learn to avoid niggardry with your nigdar.

Internet. Why meet up with your friends at the mall when you can just talk to them on AIM and then play some CS with them?
Malls were never "competitive" against the internet. First the internet offered better selection and better window shopping, and once they started offering almost universal free shipping as well, the fight was over.

>Internet.
what were you saying about logic?

I literally spit my food out last time I went to Arby:s

>America should be as fun loving as the Swiss
Hey we do have some fun sometimes, no need to mock

nah, malls still had the inestimable advantage of faster shipping, better customer service, and better windowshopping.

niggers nigate that. and solely niggers. the internet existed for DECADES before malls died. every single mall dies when niggers shows up.

black people are literally to blame for malls dying.

in canada yeah

>nigate

Owning is nowhere near the same as being a scared ass faggot who actually carries.

why would you be scared if you have a gun?

>13% of the population is why my country is a shithole
Man, /pol/tard logic is just flowing like a broken sewer pipe today! Too bad pure white norwegians yelled a resounding no to the offer of immigrating here, 56%er.

>How dare you exercise your rights!

except plenty come over here, specifically the best. if you're the top of the pack, the netherlands has nothing for you except taxes. most people that don't want to come to america are either welfare leeches, or don't want to see american niggers.

and plenty of the country is fine, specifically, the part without the toxic waste called niggers. sort of the same way that 5% of the population commits 50% of the murder in the usa and cost 65% of the money spent on law enforcement.

your opinions and ideas are objectively wrong.

yep. i go to places that have asian food. got to get that "bourbon" chicken. 2nd choice is the steak and fries place.

Liberals tend to get actually pissed off when people exercise their rights like the right to bear arms, right to free speech, and recently the right to vote. It comes from their inclination to be authoritarian, if you like using those rights it's harder to convince you to let the government take them away.

The fuck are you talking about. You're the ones who are constantly trying to deny brown people the right to vote

>the netherlands
Your cucksrvative education funding is showing - the netherlands isn't norway, lol.

>5% of the population commits 50% of the murder in the usa and cost 65% of the money spent on law enforcement
Source? Ahhh, yes ye ol' pulled from breitbart's or /pol/'s ass.

Illegals. We don't want illegal, non-citizens to be able to vote.

>illegal
As defined by your bizarro logic, sure. By your logic I'm "illegal" because my surname isn't Smith, Jones, or Göring

And then there's the fact that you demand 97 year old black ladies cough up the last 6 cable bills, a passport, a drivers license, and a signed affidavit from the local sherriff's office, and then pass the United States Civil Service Exam in under 30 minutes while simultaneously singing a minstrel song, or else their Fourteenth* and Fifteenth* Amendment rights do not apply

*conservatives are generally unaware of any amendments other than the 2nd

Back where? The maternity ward at Stanford Medical Center? Sorry cleetus, life begins at fertilization, isn't that what you want us to believe?

>By your logic I'm "illegal" because my surname isn't Smith, Jones, or Göring
You're projecting pretty hard there buddy.

>Raising this much hyperbole
There's nothing intrinsically wrong with Voter ID requirements. I've heard every argument under the sun against it and it always comes down to "ITS CAUSE ITS INCONVENIENT FOR SOME PEOPLE WAAAH", while every argument for it is "It prevents NON CITIZENS from voting". I don't understand how anybody could reasonably be against non-citizens trying to participate in somebody elses government.

>SOME PEOPLE
Some people, yes. Isn't it convenient how "some people" tend to have a certain skin color?
> while every argument for it is "It prevents NON CITIZENS from voting".
Yes, that sure does make it sound innocuous, doesn't it. But why listen to what you say, when I can listen to what you mean?

67% of people supporting it with no accompanying image at all tells me that it's you who's in the minority of opposition.
Why do you want illegals to be able to vote so damn bad?

Independent of this proposed law, "most people" are either indifferent to the voting rights of poor black people, or at least somewhat in favor of denying them voting rights. That's not really something I think either of us would disagree on. Doesn't make it right, doesn't make it constitutional, and doesn't make it not racist as fuck.

>or at least somewhat in favor of denying them voting rights
I think you've been drinking that california kool-aid a bit too much.
Do racists favor that? Sure, probably.
Are they statistically significant? I would be floored if they made more than a single point difference in favorability.

pussy

A single point is huge.

Get a load of this faggot

mein neiger, although that pic isn't very flattering

YAG?

Anyplace with hot wings

Bad sushi

Mall chinese food is the best shit ever

Only reason I go to the mall.

Ignore /pol/ posters. The cognitive dissonance and inability to into basic logic and reason is astounding.

i'd just eat the girl with the white bag's ass

Shawarma or greasy chink noodles with some sweet/sour/spicy chicken topped

t. Canadian

wonderful strawman lmao

>a 110-pound woman who lives in any major American city is a scared ass faggot because she has a babyglock in her purse

kys

so the majority of people still favor voting id laws in all three cases, even when there's no image? this study seems to be showing the opposite result you were looking for.

absolutely nothing you say here is supported by the graphic you posted, it's just your speculation.

I never understood this
how is reminding us that YOU LOST a sure thing to us supposed to make me feel bad?

legitimately this, I love it when edgelord white democrats conveniently ignore women, disabled people, and marginalized groups that have legitimate need for protection.
armed blacks don't get lynched
armed gays don't get bashed
armed women don't get raped

Literally the only people I know that carry day to day are women

why do you assume poor people don't have IDs?
if you are on government assistance of any kind, you have a photo ID

my campus has a mall attached to it basically and there's a place called "dirty bird" that exclusively sells chicken and waffle combos, haven't tried it though

I've been divorced over 20 years now...probably been 18 years since Ive been in one with my daughter...she's almost 32 now...
Didn't really think malls still existed desu...

Mah niggas. It bothers me though how they only operate within malls.

Mongolian BBQ
The choice of champions

What do you think I was looking for if not “voter ID laws are poorly disguised racism”

barely
this huge mall that was a record holder for biggest mall or some shit closed down by me
it was a ghost town 10 years ago and it still hung on

Of course.

I'm never in a food court but last time I was at one I got curly fries from arby's and some tacos from taco bell