What things give you the runs?

What things give you the runs?

KFC

What are runs and why are white people always complaining about them?

diarrhea from having a weak midwestern digestive tract

KFC gravy in particular. Instant ass explosion. Could never pinpoint the exact spice or cause but my brother has the same problem.

hungry man foods in general

>tfw home from work at 10 and i can zap a comfy steak dinner tho

$1.50 too, fuck it

Fucking breakfast sausage in any form

Pot roast no matter where it is from will get me running to the toilet an hour after eating it.

For me, it's the McChicken. The most run inducing fast food burger.

Carbohydrates help me run fast.

what are you doing on this board?

This thread

This fucking recipe. Way to much cayenne. I cut it in half now.

I've got were I really like water. But it passes right through me.

That or having a digestive system that decades of drinking cheap vodka have destroyed

White guy here. I usually have the runs but only cause i dowse my food in hot sauce constantly and usually eat the same thing all the fucking time cause im lazy

>jimmy johns sandwiches w/ losts of mustard and siratcha
>taquitos w/ ranch and lots of tobassco sauce
>Nicos now just goes right through me
>4 pots of black coffee
>gorging myself on curry chicken with 'daves scorpion pepper sauce' cause its not spicy enough
>panda express used to but im fine now after a 2 year tolerance break
>local sandwich shop cause i used to eat it all the fucking time
>usually any food after drinking half a handle of vodka

Since losing my gallbladder? Everything gives me the shits. But nuts fuck my guts in a whole 'nother way.

Basil and cinnamon. I have a weird intolerance to them. Also, a big glass of 100% Grape Juice.

Bell peppers punch me in the stomach, but no runs for some odd reason.

Can any user enlighten me on why beer gives you the runs but the hard sauce (even the worst rotgut vodka) generally doesn’t?

Popcorn, every fucking time I eat the shit. It's annoying as hell since it's my favorite snack food and I have no idea what causes it or how to counteract it.

Tres Leches for some reason. I am lactose intolerant but I am fine with other types of dairy

Don't drink but I'm guessing because beer has grains and vodka is made from potatoes. You probably have a gluten intolerance.

canned fruit in syrup

literally nothing has ever given me the runs except a mango I ate in Cuba. I've never been so close to death from food.

>implying /sip/, /alck/ and /fast food/ shits are any better

The sight of police

*blocks your path*

*unblocks your path*

a little bit but the yuca tee green is so fucking good

this is a whites only board

Gallbladderless here too, for some reason chickpeas destroy me

>Implying anyone is safe from the cops

Neither of those people looks white

My painkillers when I don't take them.
I don't think any food or drink does actually.

Some of the shootings people protest were perfectly reasonable but this particular piece of shit should be locked up for life.

It's as close as it gets in the US, though.

whiter than you, mouhammed

An excessive amount of fiber which may be complimented with spiciness

t. somebody who sliced up like ten jalapenos and put it in a large bowl but the bowl was already full and then I dumped a mountain of ramen noodles on top and ate the whole thing because I'm a fucking idiot and I'm posting from the toilet

Soy sauce. Even just a spoon full over a bunch of mushrooms or chicken is real bad.

Eggs.

Boiled, fried, scrambled, poached, preparation does not matter.They also give me massive amounts of bloating and cramps me up something awful. I think I have an intolerance/allergy to them. But once in a while I'll indulge. That said when they're a part of a recipe mixed with something else, I don't have this issue. So perhaps it's merely psychosomatic.

KFC Employee here, we use the fryer grease in the Mashed Potatoes Gravy. That might be why.

How are you cooking it?
You might be using too much oil?
Also, how much fibre is in the rest of your diet?
If you usually don't eat much fibre, and you're downing a huge bowl of popcorn once a week or so, it's probably just flooding your system with fibre.

Regular milk and most products containing it.