What’s his endgame?

What’s his endgame?

usurping the one true god, being the sultan instead of the sultan like iznogoud

when adam wakes up, he's get a big surprise :P

good reference
bad reference

The Empire Never Ended.

What happens if I hug the demiurge and tell him that I love him? He seems to have a very sad existence, with everyone on Veeky Forums proclaiming their hatred of him. Maybe love will help him be less of an asshole.

doing it for the lulz

It has no Mind.

Don't speak of him like that. He has feelings and he's easily hurt.

accurate

"he"does not exist.

Lorkhan made us so that we can achieve the real life version of CHIM, known as Nirvana among the east, thereby escaping the need for original immortality as this surpasses it.

>falling for Lorkhanite bullshit
>not returning to the primordial Anuic divinity devoid of struggle and pain
I bet you think Boethiah was a good guy.

Nej, as the daedra as a whole are there only to serve as distractions to remove themselves from CHIM. They are the lesser that would exist without the demiurges plan to surpass them.

lick my muatra fag

>tfw still havent got into gnostism
Please tell me what it is

Literally what are you even saying? I think I'm decently informed about TES lore but I didn't understand you at all.

Daedra didn't create Nirn, hence they would be the equivalent of what mortals would become without the demiurge. Lorkhan is the demiurge in that he is responsible for creating the physical world, but by allowing the physical world to be made he also made it possible to surpass the Daedra (and aedra before the fall).

Don't the altmer still have a point though? Why would you want this constant cycle of struggle and suffering so some rare people can achieve CHIM, if you could return to Anu instead. Lorkhan seems to basically represent radical egoist individualism, but the stakes of puny mortals are rather different from the aedra.

Well that corresponds to real life as well, it kind of goes back to the needs of the many vs. the conflict of might is right.

Well I guess that's true, I lean towards collectivism in real life too.
I wish we got a TES game set in Summerset Isle desu, but before/after the Thalmor uprising, just to experience a genuinely strange mer culture and philosophy again. Lots of potential there.

Most definitely. ESO version of Auridon is disappointing, I want the sensational feeling I get from a true Bethesda world

What's a demiurge?

Bugs.. easy on the forced memes

If hipsters had existed 2,000ish years ago, they would be gnostics

To have no end to the game. To destroy any responsibility, seriousness and meaning.

>He has feelings and he's easily hurt.

Exactly. Making its vacuousness that much worse. The worst thing possible. Evil itself.

Gnosticism is just hedonism for the mind instead of the flesh.

And?

how the fuck did this meme even start?

>non-believers believing in a sky god watching television
really fires up my neurons

Looks like an undertale rip-off

To denounce the evils of truth and love. To extend his reach to the stars above

Love this meme
First exposure to this was ricesnot streams. Quality shit

reply to this post if you don't understand anything in this thread

I always thought this picture was a flower Spurdo.

Gnosticism is fucking weird. might as well not be christianity

thats a good thing