That all you can eat at Applebees is a joke, had it tonight. The "refill" portions are small as fuck...

That all you can eat at Applebees is a joke, had it tonight. The "refill" portions are small as fuck. Pic related of refill plate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2dmfnSarDI
youtube.com/watch?v=WI-SCFlUfns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow. Take out your dick and jack off for me

fuck off faggot

stand your ground.

spend 5 hours there, and keep pestering the waitstaff to bring you more.

make them pay for their deception.

How fat are you?

189lbs

>He actually fell for the meme

Was total bullshit and mis represented

if they were smart they'd load up on fries and only give you a new plate when you clear the old one

you could have just got 13 tendies for $13 at mcdonalds with no tip. how much did your cuck ass tip anyway?

2 tendies + those fries and dip is still like 500 calories

20%

I seriously don't see the problem. They are just cutting on food waste, since they have to throw away whatever was left on your plate.

Just keep ordering more. and more. and more.

Taking the metadata from your pic. Gonna fucking kill you bitch

You can't get exif data from pictures anymore

>you could have just got 13 tendies for $13 at mcdonalds with no tip

4U

>no tipping
That's a given whenever niggers are involved.

I want a poster of this

compare this to this false advertising kek. look at those fries its pathetic

The problem is that you'll be waiting forever to get your refill supposedly. You eat a plate, ask for a refill, get 2 tendies, and then wait another 20 minutes before you get more. It's kind of bullshit desu.

Exactly this

I think this also just psychology makes any decent human being not want to take advantage. Imagine calling a waitress over, every 20 minutes, for a refill. You'd start feeling like the biggest asshole in the world unless you dropped her a fat tip and/or started ordering more drinks.

Just give a person a plate, 4 or 5 tendies with some fries. If they waste 2 tendies or something... oh well! It's less wasteful than having the waitress stop by his table every few minutes on a busy night.

Eat away then, user.

just keep demanding more
it's all you can eat

>caring about the wageslaves or the (((corporate overlords)))
they advertise all you can eat, they're obligated to give you all you can eat

You're gonna' be waiting in that goddamn "restaurant" for like 2 hours just to get a 12 piece. And every time you get your refill, the glare from the waitress is going to get darker and darker. They're making you look like a giant autistic lard ass just to get your deal.

ELI5?

why would I care if some random waitress isn't going to like me? I paid for food, I'm gonna get my money's worth.

Even without the social contract of "don't be overly bearing upon service staff", you're still gonna' wait. All you can eat, but if you're getting 6 tendies an hour, that's like 48 tendies max.

OVERTHINKING IT. JUST ASK FOR MOR THAN 2.

>they advertise all you can eat, they're obligated to give you all you can eat
I think there's a Simpson's episode about that.

>sorry user, you have to finish the first before we can give you the second

Did the pull a red robin and check up on you less so they can jew you outta more fries/food

>*Throws chicken tendies plate in the floor*
>"Ooops... Bring another plate now, wagetrash"

youtube.com/watch?v=E2dmfnSarDI

There's a Simpsons episode about everything

is there a Simpsons episode about how there's a Simpsons episode about everything?
if not, between the Simpsons and South Park I think they've got it all covered

>13 tendies for $13
Sounds rather expensive for fast food.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NO TENDIES ON MY PLATE

youtube.com/watch?v=WI-SCFlUfns

>No tip
Just like youre genitals.

Just a fucking mobius dick.

This thread is GOLD I TELL YOU, REDDIT GOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly OP ask for the regional manager's name and send him/her that pic and tell them how cheated you felt. Can practically promise you will get a free app and possibly dessert, also the portions will be bigger next time you go there. Chances are it's some dickhead Jew manager trying to get a fat bonus for keeping costs down and if corporate finds out a customer is pissed they will keep on the store to stick to standard which is what's on the pictures in the table inserts and menus.

I already booked a flight you dumb fuck you are GETTING TENDERIZED

holy fuck you are sad

I've already scripted OP's pic to be posted to Reddit tomorrow morning when Americans start waking up. Applebees/Comcast/Walmart hate threads are a surefire way to score huge karma

t. Jew manager

>They are just cutting on food waste, since they have to throw away whatever was left on your plate
nope
what they're doing is preventing people from getting two for the price of one aka finishing a plate asking for another and then asking for a take out box
so scummy

>Expecting to get what you pay for
>Not getting it
>Do absolutely nothing to resolve the issue or fix it for the future
It isn't like OPs complaint isn't valid he genuinely feels ripped off, dealing with complaints is alot of what managers are paid to do, how would you handle this issue user? Brood on Reddit about how you deserve more tendies for your GBP and bitch about capitalism?

You can ask for larger portions so the trips kf refills can remain infrequent thereafter.

Who the hell would want endless bad chicken and shitty fries? At least get something like Endless Shrimp if you must.

What's stopping you from throwing food away?

Where? It's not like there is a trash can at each table or anything.

Just dump it under your table or stuff it in the napkin dispenser.

What kind of turbo autist are you?

I want my all you can eat tendies.
What good is your dignity when you paid $15 for unlimited tendies and you're too passive to strong-arm them into making good on their promotion?

There is actually.

Reddit on multiple levels

hold the fucking phone
people pay to use reddit?

no. you can buy gold for yourself which has maybe 2 useful features as well as discounts around the web from what I recall. making an account is free, that's why there are so many spammers