Raw scallop

Toro over avocado

So pretty, it's like art

Assorted nigiri

Everything was amazingly fresh and delicious

My favourite, the torched uni over seared tuna belly

Unf

More nigiri!

>tfw borneo has to fly halfway around the world for a booty call, but at least has somebody somewhere out there

I'm ready for my closeup

He also goes on food adventures with me! Worth.

Hi, borneo

A final piece of toro nigiri with spicy sauce brushed over

How does this place rate against sushi Sasa? I am from NY metro and have friends who live in Denver now, I thought Sasa was quite good.

Did he pick up some nicer clothes this time?

I'd fly Borneo to my house just to chill out and play Crash Bandicoot all afternoon

Hi user!

Never heard of it so I had to look it up, but it's on my list now! Will go there in a couple months...

He has some stylish white jeans

I'll bring the snacks

Do you drink now?

Nah, sake flight was for the bf. Alcohol still tastes bad reee

Even sake? That's kind of weird.

Yeah, it tastes pretty obvious to me

1000 dorrars white piggu

Is that a burn victim?

sushi is pretentious

I mean, I guess you can taste the alcohol in it. It's just weird to me that some people find that taste unpleasant in every possible form, especially when you eat all kinds of different foods.

>borneo is currently getting railed on a stomach full of raw fish

Go away, Japanese Skeletor

Oh god that looks good.

Borneo, I didn't realize this was you until this very pic. Love your threads, thanks for continuing to make them.

I do have certain foods I don't like the taste of like fennel and beetroot but I'm not so picky I won't eat them if they were served to me, same with alcohol. Not gonna spend my money on shit I don't enjoy though.

Feels good man

Glad you enjoy them user. I'll keep em coming whenever I have new content worth posting

no its not. its just expensive because it has to be really fresh and flown in. in japan amazing sushi can be had for small prices in regular places

>because it has to be really fresh
Ok but this is false. Most of the fish is aged

>eating raw fish on rice

>feels good man

You should put a ring on that shit. And when you more to 'murrica full time and pass through my city, let us know. I'll take you out somewhere good. Been enjoying your threads for years.

These guys have a brother in Japan who hand picks fish for them and flies it over which I think is pretty cool.

Funny you should say that. Just moved to murrica permanently this year. I'll have to take you up on that offer someday.

that plating is super cute

>Hello Smoothskin

I feel like he's a tortoise who lost his shell and was rejected by other tortoises so now he lives among people

I can see this being true.

What kind of a job did you find in Denver? You're engineering or something, right?

Mech engie, yeah. It's alright out here.

This is tuna.
This is salmon.

Toro just means belly.

I live near Denver, what was the cost of the omakase?

WTF are you doing in Denver? Aren't you supposed to be frolicking with your puppy?

And how is it that I saw this thread, read the comments, thought "this sounds like a Borneo thread", and then looked at who was posting it?

>Omakase

Denver native her:

Sushi Sasa is fantastic, certainly on the same level as Sushi Den but Sushi Den definitely gets their choice best fish in the city and most of the vegtables come directly from their own farm.

>Feels good man
Wait, is that really you in the photo?

Congrats on the job; a friend of mine is moving back to Denver in March. If I visit him this summer, I'll have to try to hunt you up while I'm there. What did you do with the mutt?

>landlocked area
>fresh sushi
"no" he said, with a hearty laugh

>sushi
Enjoy your parasites.

birth of a new meme

>he doesn't know

Not all sushi is fish, ladies.

>Denver is suddenly a seaside city because shut up

>Everything was amazingly fresh
>seafood in Denver
>amazingly fresh
Fish for sushi is supposed to be frozen for like a week anyway

Tasted fresh I mean. You know how improperly stored or old fish has that strongly fishy smell/taste? Zero of that here.

I hope eating good food become a meme in 2018 because everyone should do it

my tapeworm has helped me go from 500kg to 50kg, thank you very much

yeah, i thought it was a funny looking picture

$220 for 2 people, plus a sake tasting for the bf

>most of the vegtables come directly from their own farm

thats super cool
I will go to Sushi Sasa next, it sounds interesting and id like to do a comparison

derp, my bad. I'm just really into toro.

i left my dog with a friend and she accidentally left her gate open

my doggo ran out and got hit by a car, did not survive

RIP

>eating tuna in places that has no direct connection to ocean
Oh my, how appetizing.

So sorry about your pup, Borneo. :-(

RIP pupper.

Shit happens. So enjoy life while you can, friendos.

100 for this spread ain't half bad

>I feel like he's a tortoise who lost his shell and was rejected by other tortoises so now he lives among people

looooooooooooooool

>You know how improperly stored or old fish has that strongly fishy smell/taste?
Yeah but even the cheap chinese buffet sushi near me doesn't have that taste because flash freezing isn't that difficult or expensive.

I don't eat out often here, so when I get the chance I want to guarantee the quality is good and that it's something I definitely can't make myself or buy from the store. My experiences with buffets have been hit and miss. Pic related, a feast for 2 purchased from H-mart for $15. All I had to do was slice the fish and add hot water to the noodles. What I can't buy at the store is that perfectly prepared torched uni over seared toro with the gently vinegared rice.

Are you both left handed, or did you just set the table that way to make a nicer picture?

I'm right handed and she's left handed actually. Why do you assume that?

Because your drink is on the wrong side.

it was blocking my access to the crackers, it had to go

Pretty much all sushi is/was frozen for days if not weeks, even if you're on the coast. Japanese people don't just fish up a catch and sink their teeth into it. It still gets frozen. Moving while frozen hardly matters.

That's a gorgeous spread.

>namefag

>being this new

>she accidentally left her gate open
>she
Modern women are stupid and irresponsible, don't leave your animals in their care

Pretty sure Borneo doesn't have any male friend's irl, aside from her CO bu.

I didn't have anyone else

I used to go on puppy play dates with a guy I met on an anime discord, but yeah you're otherwise correct

>but yeah you're otherwise correct

Isn't it kind of weird to have talked to the same people for the past 10 years using a name, when they were just user?

Nah you guys are cool and like good food

Nice thread.